• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Cmon dev! The wife is so rare that even we can't see more images of her debauchery?

We cant do shit again! But now instead of press 2-3 times "sleep 8 hours" i must click a dozen of times "sleep 60min" so I can get to tavern time!

Im certain you are filled with ideas and what might work and what wont work, but please! PLEASE:
- show more, tell less. at least find some balance;
- the idea of buying clothes is good, perhaps we can use the clothes to lower/increase even more her rep/whore rep, but the ability to buy said items cant be like the ones we got so far;
- the tavern filled with clients, its a chore to navigate that bunch of clients to find who i need to serve;
- if she has a face full of cum and MC is willing to kiss her, keep her face with cum, or say she cleaned before it happens... or make peter cum kiss her and give this the attention, idk, just... continuity matters!
- the "slow burn" or the "uncertainty" of her actions early on, vs the rapid change in her behavior after the tavern event to me makes sense only if we choose different paths... the oblivious vs the willing kind of thing...
- when her whore rep is significant high, her city interaction with citizens should be able to spot more frequently. an image of her beign flirty or too close early on, now she has a bunch of guys around her or shes beign groped while visiting the market, when shes a full tavern whore something happens while you're resting/out/sleeping/showering/eating/working.

And again, show more, tell less.
Keep up with your work, we liked the idea of this game so far. We're trying to help you. Take care.
I know, people like you are trying to help and I can take constructive criticism, I've never been rude to anyone and accepted every critique, but well;

If you read all the older messages through different stages of the game, you will notice that every update will adress some way or another, what people most complain about, but in the end, it doesn't matter(lkn park xD). Jokes aside, I dont see why i keep updating the game here, because every time I update here and I go throught the criticism to see what I can do to improve the game, the only thing I see is, well just see the msgs and reviews for yourself.

I'm really thinking about giving up on this f95 thread and just stick to some other places because, I do hope for a little of appretiation, but its just hate and shit all over my work, non stop, during months.

If you see the changelog, I try to show only the resume of what I do, but when I say something on the changelog like "-Added comments system" people might think ok, thats not much, but actually its me working days on this little thing. If players say something like that, I'm ok with that, but when someone with a "modder" tag on their name, comments something about me not doing anything and making AI do the whole game, It really gets on nerves, like do you even know what an AI can do? Do you even program? Have you at least played the game? At this point I think people here are not even playing the game and just comming here to shit on it, the "modder" guy said about hints, on the game, literally the second passage after me saying "hello this is my game", there is a picture telling "hey here is the hints menu".

Whatever, I'm almost giving up on f95, is a shame bc I really like this site, but my perspective as a developer here, has been mostly trying not to give up on my game.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
I happen to really like the wife (aicg) she's straight up attractive. As for the game... kind of grindy (repeated clicks on wait and sleep 60mins.) Other than that job well done. I'm not gonna ask for perfection on the aicg, so far its decent enough. I'm not looking at the black dudes 2 right feet with a microscope like some people. Attractive wife and Petra? k. that's it.

I can see a lot of potential for the different customers/clients, but that'll obviously take time. Just need to be patient I guess.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I know, people like you are trying to help and I can take constructive criticism, I've never been rude to anyone and accepted every critique, but well;

If you read all the older messages through different stages of the game, you will notice that every update will adress some way or another, what people most complain about, but in the end, it doesn't matter(lkn park xD). Jokes aside, I dont see why i keep updating the game here, because every time I update here and I go throught the criticism to see what I can do to improve the game, the only thing I see is, well just see the msgs and reviews for yourself.

I'm really thinking about giving up on this f95 thread and just stick to some other places because, I do hope for a little of appretiation, but its just hate and shit all over my work, non stop, during months.

If you see the changelog, I try to show only the resume of what I do, but when I say something on the changelog like "-Added comments system" people might think ok, thats not much, but actually its me working days on this little thing. If players say something like that, I'm ok with that, but when someone with a "modder" tag on their name, comments something about me not doing anything and making AI do the whole game, It really gets on nerves, like do you even know what an AI can do? Do you even program? Have you at least played the game? At this point I think people here are not even playing the game and just comming here to shit on it, the "modder" guy said about hints, on the game, literally the second passage after me saying "hello this is my game", there is a picture telling "hey here is the hints menu".

Whatever, I'm almost giving up on f95, is a shame bc I really like this site, but my perspective as a developer here, has been mostly trying not to give up on my game.
dont let the people like that get to ya, i for one come here to get the games i play and i just came across this one, i do have to agree with the lack of pic's in certain areas but i can get past that since the game is still early on

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

1) You will find other sites such as Fapnation to be on the whole a LOT more toxic than this. The occasional entitled guy who got the game for free on here pales in comparison to alleged threats of harm and personal insults.

2) Keep things in perspective, remember the 3 F's: If you ain't Feeding, Financing or Fucking me your opinion comes second to those that are. Although it might seem looking down (and I mean no offence to anyone reading) remember Churchill's quote: "On the path of life, you will never achieve the destination if you stop at every dog that barks".

3) Disengage TEMPORARILY for a while, yes I've seen devs chased off here and I've even seen one stop and end a game early because of death threats, but you have to have the mentality to not let it be crawling in my skin (linkin park reference too). That said, don't give up altogether because it can be a valuable source of advertising and potentially getting patreons and subscribers.

4) Remember the dev forum exists, and we do have a funny comments thread, so you can always cheer yourself up by having a look there and to remember you're not alone.

5) There are people that appreciate, you have 48 paid members on patreon, people who have chosen to financially support you and maybe even a pep talk from time to time. Trouble is it's easy for people to only notice the negative, now if you had a tenant in one of your properties that runs you property down, bad mouths it and you get your rent late or not at all, how long would you talk to boot the freeloading fucker out and not let him in at all? Well...why let that same guy dwell in your head for so long and to keep coming back in?

All that said, keep in mind that even if second, the advice you get for free can be valuable and sometimes worth listening to, if people didn't care about the game they wouldn't be giving advice, and even free supporters can be wonderful and helpful. They are bigger numbers, attract more and more supporters paying or not, can spread word of mouth or just feedback. Likewise, it does no good EVER to let things get to you, you almost have to be stoic because not only a game, but our personalities, including strengths and personal flaws are ALSO part of the equation, and they WILL impact your bottom line FULL STOP, PERIOD, END OF. If people see a dev that gets upset easily, or anger easily, or are lazy/apathetic, or doesn't reply, or goes dark for months between updates, or has the down the nose intellectual superior tone, or has really garbled Engrish and wont correct it, or the dev that can't take feedback without making it personal....ALL these come out in our work. Me for example I have a bit too much levity for peoples tastes, so more serious or people who think art should be sacred and serious in tone (*cough* Count Morado *cough*) like an 1800's victorian novel do clash with my work because my levity and none seriousness shows up in my work.

So anyway, keep at it and keep going.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Fuck it, someone needs a pep talk.

Avaron1974 Jaike anne O'nymous PTGames hu lover morphnet Lerd0 (not you), can we rally in the sense of community spirit and say something nice here? Thanks.

Now I need to go, all this seriousness I run the risk of becoming some sort of intellectual serious person, before you know it I'm quoting statistics and numerical data like Morado such as how 73% of statistics are made up and 47% of...ah crap it's starting! I must go!

• Angry
Reactions: street2603

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Avaron1974 [...] anne O'nymous [...] can we rally in the sense of community spirit and say something nice here? Thanks.
Is, "you have a good sense of humor for pinging those two, giving them that task", nice enough ?

Seriously what do you want someone to say ? If they have play the game and said nothing, it's that they have nothing to say. And if they haven't played the game, what is my case, they have even less to say. This especially since you already said what I would have answered to the dev.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is, "you have a good sense of humor for pinging those two, giving them that task", nice enough ?

Seriously what do you want someone to say ? If they have play the game and said nothing, it's that they have nothing to say. And if they haven't played the game, what is my case, they have even less to say. This especially since you already said what I would have answered to the dev.
One voice shouting is not as loud as many.
One grain of rice, does not fill like a full bowl.
One can, more than one can even more.
One should endeavour to understand and be wise.

• Angry

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Honest truth about F95 is it's a pirate forum, which means people expect everything for free, which it should be on a pirate forum. Unfortunately, that also draws in a rather large handful of entitled idiots who want everything for free and to be exactly as they want with updates every five minutes, otherwise you're a lazy dev that doesn't care about their game and are just trying to scam money from people.

But, the vast majority of the community is actually really nice, unfortunately that vast majority is also often the silent majority. A lot of people will have played your game and enjoyed it, but because they've enjoyed it, they've seen no reason to say anything. People only tend to say something when they want to complain. Think of it like a restaurant, you're much more likely to tell the waiter if the food is awful than if it's great.

Now, that doesn't mean some of the criticisms aren't valid. I'm not dismissing every complaint as "some entitled idiot". Some constructive criticism is extremely useful and you should listen to it, but the stuff that isn't? Ignore it.

Keep making a game that you enjoy, in the way you enjoy it. Even if you spend days working on a feature that no-one compliments you on, be proud of yourself for creating it.

Also, if you're ever in need of cheering up, just insult Icarus, always makes me feel better and he gets off on it enjoys it...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seeing as Icarus has summoned me I shall lob my penny in.

You are never going to please everyone. The best thing you can do is make the game you want to make. Some people are going to have criticisms, that goes with the territory.

Criticism you take in stages, any bug complaints are what you can take on to fix and smooth things over. When it comes to content you make what you enjoy making. If you see anything mentioned by someone else then sure, take that in but content for the game is on you. At the end of the day you need to enjoy developing the game.

If people complaining ruin your enjoyment then take a step back from reading critism and gather yourself. People are enjoying your game so don't lose hope.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017

The first thing you should note is that you are doing a good job with your game. You have returning members and a few who care about the game and it's development, that is a great start.

The Second thing you should note is that on this site there is a vocal minority. There are 6,927,731 members and only a handful actually post in threads, those that do post are divided in their tastes and kinks. This means that you are only getting a small picture of what the current and potential future fans want. You had an idea for your game when you started and you should stick to it because it is what drew all those posters here in the first place.

Icarus Media made a lot of good points and gave good advice. I will say that a lot of the people posting will be looking at the game from the perspective of what they want in it and not as a dev who is trying to reach a larger audience. This means requests like "more wife content" or "change how NTR works" will not be the opinion of your fan base but of a fan.
If you see requests or advise you think could be helpful, you can run a poll here or on patreon to get a better picture of what your fan base wants.

It is important for dev's to take note of advise, constructive criticism etc. but that does not mean you have to open yourself up to abuse. If you find comments like "shitty garbage where my wife" etc. you should put those members on ignore. If their comment become disruptive you should report them. This is for your sake as well as the members who come here to talk about your game and enjoy it.

You do have some low rating reviews BUT if you read reviews for some of the other games on this site you will find most of them have the same things in common. Things like grammar, too much ntr, not enough ntr, no story, no animations etc. etc. even the most popular games have it. This does not mean you are doing anything wrong, you can't make everyone happy. Make the game that you are happy with, that is the important thing.

Apart from all this, use the dev threads, there are alot of dev's here and they go through the same things you are going through so they might have advice or a new perspective on how to move forward.

Don't let a handful of selfish, rude members run you off. Find support with your fellow dev's and with the members of your community that care about your game and you should follow your vision.

Reactions: Afeel

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
When I use to review fanfic, the responses I would get back often swung between soulless thank you notes to raging towers of hate. But a few would realize that this was just one person's opinion and try to pan-out the gold nuggets of helpful advise in my often too long reviews. And I hate to say it, but that's what I expect because I don't know what the writer had planned.

In a lot of ways, I would give the same advise about F95 as I do with serving in the military. Its a great experiences, but you have to be the one taking advantage of it and not the other way around. Use the resources and listen to past experiences of other developers, find folks you trust and listen to their advise, and never feed the trolls.

And even if I haven't played it since my last post, I still think the game has promise and will only get better with future updates.

Fucker069

Jan 11, 2024
Stuck on fem route where worked in own Tavern as petra the daughter but still not got vagina and still cant get fucked by anybody.in videos section there is black fucking for female mc but dont know how to trigger it?

Reactions: akinit

Botman9000

Oct 9, 2016
Afeel
I am one of the people who have played this game and really enjoyed whats there so far but is also one of the silent people who has do so. While I do wish there is more pictures and things to do, I also understand that this game is still in the early stages and that stuff will come as time goes on. So on behalf of all the silent users who have enjoyed this game so far I would like to say thank you.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond to my message.

Now I feel responsible for beign, perhaps, more harsh than i should and for this, I truly apologize. I want to try to redeem myself and try to convince you to not let negativity affect your decision.

You certainly tried so hard and got so far.

I have a habit of checking the changelog with each update of the games I follow. I found it really interesting when the comments about the wife were added when we visited the market.

And you're right, some of us have no idea how long it takes to write code or get the AI specification right. I certainly wouldn't, otherwise I would already have my own post about a depraved cuckold game with fisting, golden s... I revealed too much. Sorry.

And I believe that, because of this ignorance of others about the process, you could ignore the most hateful comments about your game and the implementation of the updates. Of course, we all love a compliment about what we do and pure and simple negativity is taken even more harshly. So, if you can avoid the curiosity of reading these types of comments, please do so.

Not because you would continue to develop this game or anything else, but for your mental health and general well-being.

Having said that, also take into consideration the advice of others who responded above.

Again, I sincerely apologize in my previous approach. I wish you better days in the development of this game (or anything else).

Take care!

Last edited:

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Stuck on fem route where worked in own Tavern as petra the daughter but still not got vagina and still cant get fucked by anybody.in videos section there is black fucking for female mc but dont know how to trigger it?
I'm having this issue as well. Or is it EoC?

EDIT: Also get this error if I try to have sex with my wife.
"
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "Wife n Peter Sex6" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:146765
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:218866
value/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:45634
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:57:41048
"

Last edited:

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
First I want to say thank you to everyone that wrote to me, It really meant a lot and made me want to keep updating the game as I see now more clearly that, the game isn't a total garbage as most of people write here :D

It might be just a little >-<, but really, thank you <3.

I'm having this issue as well. Or is it EoC?

EDIT: Also get this error if I try to have sex with my wife.
"
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "Wife n Peter Sex6" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:146765
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:218866
value/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:198706
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:10251:45634
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/akini/Downloads/The%20Rare%20Wife/The%20Rare%20Wife.html:57:41048
"
These are bugs, I will make sure to fix it next update, "Error: <<goto>>: passage 'Wife n Peter Sex6' does not exist." Is bc its calling the next sex scene with Peter but its not finding it; The end of content for M2F Peter is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The vagina is also a bug, when I built inside the engine, the css code that replaced the penis, appeared to be right, but for unknown reasons, when played outside the engine, the css was wrong, it should be fixed now, and it should display correctly on the [prison test build - on Discord] and in future updates.

Fucker069

Jan 11, 2024
First I want to say thank you to everyone that wrote to me, It really meant a lot and made me want to keep updating the game as I see now more clearly that, the game isn't a total garbage as most of people write here :D

It might be just a little >-<, but really, thank you <3.

These are bugs, I will make sure to fix it next update, "Error: <<goto>>: passage 'Wife n Peter Sex6' does not exist." Is bc its calling the next sex scene with Peter but its not finding it; The end of content for M2F Peter is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The vagina is also a bug, when I built inside the engine, the css code that replaced the penis, appeared to be right, but for unknown reasons, when played outside the engine, the css was wrong, it should be fixed now, and it should display correctly on the [prison test build - on Discord] and in future updates.
Ok So Prison content is the end for fem route got it.
But I've seen Black fuck named video in MC fem folder, so is it not implemented yet?

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes