letsgo42

Sep 7, 2018
I'd like to suggest reworking the numbers of Sarah's "sex activities". Just make it more real then a few dozen times of sex in a couple of days. Anal, vaginal, blowjobs, creampies ...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Afeel, I did find the guide on the right side. Unfortunately, for me, I find it not helping much. I still feel lost and confused as to what to do. At least I can look at the art. Sara is so beautiful and has the perfect body (for me). I will check in with each new update to check for any more art. The best of luck.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo. Gave it a whirl, it's got some solid bones, and despite the semi awkward railroading at the start (which makes sense, this is just the start and I assume there is plenty more to be, *ahem*, fleshed out) though some of the tone of the writing seems borderline schizophrenic at times. I.e. the lovers are swooning in love on moment, then dark and dismal, then back to puppies and fluff.

Which brings me to the next couple 'o questions. (I'll spoiler 'em so not to surprise.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worth mentioning, Ai or otherwise, The wife is a beauty, and Peter isn't hard on the eyes either.

Best of luck with the game!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Just started this. I have seen no sex scenes but a few of the sus scenes and a few dreams. It says she has had sex twice and once with Peter but I never saw that so how does that work and why haven't I properly seen either scene?

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Heyo. Gave it a whirl, it's got some solid bones, and despite the semi awkward railroading at the start (which makes sense, this is just the start and I assume there is plenty more to be, *ahem*, fleshed out) though some of the tone of the writing seems borderline schizophrenic at times. I.e. the lovers are swooning in love on moment, then dark and dismal, then back to puppies and fluff.

Which brings me to the next couple 'o questions. (I'll spoiler 'em so not to surprise.)

Worth mentioning, Ai or otherwise, The wife is a beauty, and Peter isn't hard on the eyes either.

Best of luck with the game!
1-2. Hey Laughingfox, thanks for the reply! So, the plan right now is to branch more the beginning of the story and make more tavern content. About Peter taking control of his life, I don't think I will be adding much of it, since I want the game to focus on Peter's humiliation making him loose the control instead.
Peter and Sarah are in love with each other, and the plan is to stay that way, despite of whatever happens.
3. About the chastity cage, I will be adding a continuation to their game where Peter will have the chance of not using it, also I will add a possibility to Peter choose between his dick or a vagina, so the chastity game won't be a thing, unless I add a female chastity thing, but I have not thought on it yet.
4. About the dreams, I will probably change it, I added it to consume time at the begining of the game, but I don't like the way it is atm..
5. It is a possibility yes, I might add it later as I want to add much more random NPCs and more interactions between the player and these random NPCs.

Just started this. I have seen no sex scenes but a few of the sus scenes and a few dreams. It says she has had sex twice and once with Peter but I never saw that so how does that work and why haven't I properly seen either scene?
Peter and Sarah first sex is at passage "7" if you watched a scene every day, passage 7 will appear probably on day 16, and it should count as 1 sex only, idk why you couldn't see the scene but it appears that the scene was shown at some point, I just tested it and it was counting 2vaginal sex, I fixed it, so next update will appear one.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Alrighty, sounds like a blast. Looking forward to watching this grow and prosper. New stories with new angles are always quite wonderful to discover.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any way to avoid her getting banged by her dad and them? Or a way to control her so I can actually see these scenes?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Hmm. I want to like this game. The unique worldbuilding bits (the gender ratio, longevity of female life) are intriguing alongside the more generic fantasy cliches we all know and love, but there's something fundamentally wrong with the gameplay loop at the present time. Events seem to kick off haphazardly, and there's little to nothing to do in the first few days aside from sleep and wait for events.

Unless there are plans to expand on this (such as introducing a different route that doesn't involve selling her to the Lord), I would advise that the first few days should be a bit more railroaded, then open up the game later when you have the tavern and can catch your wife having fun around town. I'd also recommend spending some time learning or importing UI elements into the game. For example, using buttons instead of blue text to navigate around town (or even having an interactable town map?) would be much more pleasant.

The writing's pretty good, top 10th percentile on this site I'd say. With a little bit of a restructure I could see great things from this game!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
1-2. Hey Laughingfox, thanks for the reply! So, the plan right now is to branch more the beginning of the story and make more tavern content. About Peter taking control of his life, I don't think I will be adding much of it, since I want the game to focus on Peter's humiliation making him loose the control instead.
Peter and Sarah are in love with each other, and the plan is to stay that way, despite of whatever happens.
3. About the chastity cage, I will be adding a continuation to their game where Peter will have the chance of not using it, also I will add a possibility to Peter choose between his dick or a vagina, so the chastity game won't be a thing, unless I add a female chastity thing, but I have not thought on it yet.
4. About the dreams, I will probably change it, I added it to consume time at the begining of the game, but I don't like the way it is atm..
5. It is a possibility yes, I might add it later as I want to add much more random NPCs and more interactions between the player and these random NPCs.

Peter and Sarah first sex is at passage "7" if you watched a scene every day, passage 7 will appear probably on day 16, and it should count as 1 sex only, idk why you couldn't see the scene but it appears that the scene was shown at some point, I just tested it and it was counting 2vaginal sex, I fixed it, so next update will appear one.
As far as I can tell passage 7 is where you come up with the idea for a tavern and passage 8 is where you find clothes on the floor but as far as I can tell the image in that section was broken and I never saw them actually have sex and I thought the implication was she cheated not that he got drunk and had sex.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
I feel like I've played this too early on to make a review on. This has a high potential for being a really great experience, but doesn't have much to do. Right now it is good as a proof of concept I guess, but just needs some time and elbow grease. Will watch with interest.

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
Would be nice to add more interactions with the wife. She's serving a customer, it would be nice to be able to double check and if she's harassed, protect/ignore/encourage her. In the dialogs with the wife would be nice to discuss with her how she's supposed dress up, behave and react.

Also, the initial event with the guards seems too intense for a very beginning. It would be nice to see smoother corruption instead of "out of sudden she had 50 dicks".
Overall, the game has great potential.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
In Swahili: "Did I hear there was a cuck game in a far away exotic land? ...I must go."

Even in 1685 England, you can't escape Tyronius Bangyahwife. :ROFLMAO:
amariFalling.png

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Just got done playing the online version and I'm sure I missed content, mostly due to the amount of dialog. Its far too long and could be reduced by a paragraph or two and not suffer. Some of the text color made it hard to read on a black background, and the hints could be a little better so I'm just not clicking buttons for something to happen. Was a bit annoying to buy a healing potion because I got 'too hurt, can't go into the deep woods', use it and find-out it didn't do anything because I hadn't encounter Loki yet. Just clicking on the 'wait' button to fast forward the clock at the tavern got real dull since most nights you only had like a couple scenes to work thru. Also Tavern needs a opening and closing button of its own, because some days it felt like I was going to bed pass midnight while the wife was still working.

Yet with all that, must say this game has promise and could easily be my second fav to The Princess Trap.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, i really wonder how hard is to put the game version number in the file name to be downloaded...

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes