RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

tontoman

May 4, 2017
ahh... can i ask where to find succubus next to the cafe i stop play this too long because wait for update View attachment 231267
once you've progressed far enough, it it's too early the Cafe isn't even open yet, she's just outside right next to the entrance. And Cafe is just West of the Inn (the one closest to the entrance) in the Orc town.
If you've met her before and don't remember (she then vanishes), check your inventory (regular and Key items) for a ribbed rod of recollection or something like that. It enables replays when you use it.

Mar 14, 2018
I'm still missing quite a few scenes from the gallery, and going back through the entire game to see all of them is going to take hours. Can someone shout me a current save with everything viewed?

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
how do you push the bomb after you pull the lever? i can move it , i tried push all buttons ,. shift etc nothing works

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
The quest/task where you need to protect the kobolt who is by himself, trying to get something from the wall, seems to be bugged. I cleared 3 waves, but no info on quest, the baddies just stopped coming, and the kobolt still says "come out, damn it" or something... I can leave the area, but he seems to be stuck.

Alex(((

Sep 15, 2018
Guys, could you tell me what to do after saving Keeble (this kobold guy). There are no passages on this level on dungeon, and when I go back, nothing happens. Is it bugged or I am missing something?

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Mother of god this game is excruciatingly difficult. I was definitely was not expecting this level of difficulty. Just defeated the stone king and this ranks as one of the most difficult games I've ever played.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Mother of god this game is excruciatingly difficult. I was definitely was not expecting this level of difficulty. Just defeated the stone king and this ranks as one of the most difficult games I've ever played.
and still at least me, i'm loving it and willing to re-do everything all over again(maybe skipping those scene where MC try to deal with a dragon with cookies and Ana follows him/her "not so-willingly" instead of slap him/her multiple times)

Reactions: Pharan

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
The quest/task where you need to protect the kobolt who is by himself, trying to get something from the wall, seems to be bugged. I cleared 3 waves, but no info on quest, the baddies just stopped coming, and the kobolt still says "come out, damn it" or something... I can leave the area, but he seems to be stuck.
It should complete after the third wave. You may need to try again as it worked for me.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, need some help here... :unsure:
How do i trigger any scenes between Ana and mc, what are the requirements?
The last scenes i've got was bj(not submissive route) while having rest at tent, before giving cookies to the dragon, nothing more...(except the weird dream scene after special drinks) :(
Now i'm at the dungeon with bombs and it seems like 0.7 content already...
Also i've got into Ogremarsh by just talking.

Reactions: SexyPlayer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
use the recollection stone for knowing what you need to do...usually those scene got triggered when you go to sleep at campfires and inns (or any resting place)

Reactions: Kendra
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes