RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
What do you mean, changing the exec and libs to the latest version folder? I tried it with just the older exec, a, which didn't do anything, and then merged both folders, but it still didn't work. I don't understand. That's why i was asking if anybody as run into the same problem, to understand if it's just me or not...

Edit: i also tried to change the command "sh -c "$(dirname %k)/nw"" on the exec properties, but it also didn't work...

saeids

Feb 4, 2019
somebody please help me.
i don’t know what should i do after beating stone king!
apparently i should find 3 books, which i cant find the third one
or
i should gain the bunnies support for voting to kill dragon
and i also don’t know how should i do it.
please help me

and some body can give me a save of game with all H-scenes unlocked?
please help

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
What do you mean, changing the exec and libs to the latest version folder? I tried it with just the older exec, a, which didn't do anything, and then merged both folders, but it still didn't work. I don't understand. That's why i was asking if anybody as run into the same problem, to understand if it's just me or not...

Edit: i also tried to change the command "sh -c "$(dirname %k)/nw"" on the exec properties, but it also didn't work...
Well, I've just removed all files (but directories) from "The Proteus Effect" folder, copied the ones from v0.6 folder, copied saves - and it all worked.
You can play the browser version as well.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry for the (probably) stupid question, but won't you be playing the 0.6 version when doing that?

Did you do the same with the exec file?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry for the (probably) stupid question, but won't you be playing the 0.6 version when doing that?

Did you do the same with the exec file?
I don't think so because the Game file doesn't contain any game scripts. Also I constantly do the same thing with Lust Epidemic (and LE for Linux has exactly the same exec and libs, by the way).

EDIT: Wow, I've just made Linux version of Lily of the Valley!:p
And looks like this works with any RPG MV game.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
I don't think so because the Game file doesn't contain any game scripts. Also I constantly do the same thing with Lust Epidemic (and LE for Linux has exactly the same exec and libs, by the way).

EDIT: Wow, I've just made Linux version of Lily of the Valley!:p
And looks like this works with any RPG MV game.
It seems to be working... I'll check it later to see if the new quests of the latest version are available. Thanks! :D

RDperv

Oct 20, 2018
Hey does anyone have a save file for up to after the hospital healing part? I had to reset my pc and lost my saves and really don't want to grind back to that part. Thanks.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
ANOTHER BOMB MAP?! nope, nope, nope. /exit

This went from a light and funny story driven game to killing itself with the freaking bomb maps. Some puzzles are fine, but this is just overdoing it man.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Seeing as there's quite a bit of negative feedback regarding the puzzles and bomb stuff, Proxxie has decided to address these issues. So, for those who want to have a little insight in what the hell's going on in the mind of Proxxie, here's the latest post.

WARNING: it's quite long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the stone king is very annoying in the second time.. i think i did finally figure it out but gave up, too annoying, you have to get bombs from the elemental, and quickly push them over to where the stone king is while he's out of bombs, and have them slowly going back to the light area so the stone king kills himself with his own bombs. but man so annoying to get the bombs placed over there then run around until he's out again then grab 1 bomb and put in the next position. why why why

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Seeing as there's quite a bit of negative feedback regarding the puzzles and bomb stuff, Proxxie has decided to address these issues. So, for those who want to have a little insight in what the hell's going on in the mind of Proxxie, here's the latest post.

WARNING: it's quite long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So basically he's got these insane maps/difficulties and if you can't do it, you lose out on sex scenes. I'm not sure about this game anymore. Not to mention the 2nd rock king fight is bugging out and I can't always steal the brown bomb from the fire guy.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So basically he's got these insane maps/difficulties and if you can't do it, you lose out on sex scenes. I'm not sure about this game anymore. Not to mention the 2nd rock king fight is bugging out and I can't always steal the brown bomb from the fire guy.
To quote Proxxie:
There actually is a way to turn down difficulty for all minigames and dungeons. I've apparently done a really poor job communicating this, as you're far from the only one who doesn't seem to know about it.

Near minigames and dungeon entrances you'll pretty much always find a torch. You can interact with the torch to toggle between easy and normal modes (the flu minigame has one too). There may be a small number of H-scenes you'll eventually miss out on if you complete dungeons on easy mode, but I don't plan on having any penalties for completing minigames on easy mode.

Camoore

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am stuck at this part. I figure that you have to move the bomb to progress, but I don't know how to do that? Annotation 2019-02-07 085952.jpg

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes