RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
So I've gotten to the second Stone King scene... I take it I'm supposed to blast my way in using brown bombs I steal from the elemental? WTF. Every time I try I get blown up! :(
there is a pull lever on the upper right wall that you pull when he is out of bombs push those bombs up to the rocks to blast them away you will need to set 2 of the bombs to get through to the boss

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
there is a pull lever on the upper right wall that you pull when he is out of bombs push those bombs up to the rocks to blast them away you will need to set 2 of the bombs to get through to the boss
Thanks. Got past that scene. I'm in the next (and I'm guessing last) one. Eesh. The only way to get to him seems to be by blasting through two squares of rocks in the back of his little walled area. I'd have to steal dozens of brown bombs to get in there. But if he hits the elemental with his bombs... no more elemental, no more brown bombs. I'm sure there's something I'm missing. I tried pushing a black bomb in from the previous level, but that doesn't work. Is this a no-win level? Capture.PNG

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks. Got past that scene. I'm in the next (and I'm guessing last) one. Eesh. The only way to get to him seems to be by blasting through two squares of rocks in the back of his little walled area. I'd have to steal dozens of brown bombs to get in there. But if he hits the elemental with his bombs... no more elemental, no more brown bombs. I'm sure there's something I'm missing. I tried pushing a black bomb in from the previous level, but that doesn't work. Is this a no-win level? View attachment 230974
Maybe a bug? The elementals constantly respawn for me with more bombs, it's just a matter of time to stack a couple bombs in the shaded area and trigger a chain explosion.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Maybe a bug? The elementals constantly respawn for me with more bombs, it's just a matter of time to stack a couple bombs in the shaded area and trigger a chain explosion.
:sigh: I'm clearly not timing it right. Ah, well. Back to the salt mines. ;)

TezMika

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks. Got past that scene. I'm in the next (and I'm guessing last) one. Eesh. The only way to get to him seems to be by blasting through two squares of rocks in the back of his little walled area. I'd have to steal dozens of brown bombs to get in there. But if he hits the elemental with his bombs... no more elemental, no more brown bombs. I'm sure there's something I'm missing. I tried pushing a black bomb in from the previous level, but that doesn't work. Is this a no-win level? View attachment 230974
I figured it out if anyone else got stuck at the same place,
just walk right on that fire elemental before he takes the bomb into the hole.
It'll get spooked and run away so no need to be afraid of taking damage from it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is there content related to the weather beaten hat you get from the basement?
Talk to all your clan buddies, one will mention something (look around for that). When you hit the last one you'll get a *there's no more in 0.7* message. No scene, just text.

how many scenes in this update? found one with succubi
That's it. It was mostly the dungeon it seems

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i just finish the dungeon and all of the side quest that you could do. where is the succubi ?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Save after dungeon puzzles, succubus not done. Actually you have a bunch of night time coffee scenes to do still I think on this one. Just be aware the dungeon is 95% of this update so not much else.

It actually does have a scene replay. You can buy the rod of recollecion from the succubus next to the cafe

Yeah. From the sound of it he spend lots of time on doing the puzzles (probably not easy in RPGmaker) and testing them, also balancing combat (meh). So with luck if the next update is more normal story won't be as long.
ahh... can i ask where to find succubus next to the cafe i stop play this too long because wait for update 3uk1749tl.gif

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ehh, i was hyped when i saw the game updated, but from what i read im better off just waiting for the next one.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I figured it out if anyone else got stuck at the same place,
just walk right on that fire elemental before he takes the bomb into the hole.
It'll get spooked and run away so no need to be afraid of taking damage from it.
Thanks.

Oh, and I was, of course, wrong -- there's another level. But I'm sure THIS one will be the last! :rolleyes:

(It involves timing the Stone King running out of bombs at just the right moment to go, hit a lever, get a red bomb, push it down the stairs, and knock out the stones blocking the stairs up to his lair. Again.)

TezMika

Mar 25, 2018
i just finish the dungeon and all of the side quest that you could do. where is the succubi ?
Go to the coffee shop and get a drink so you stay up at night when you sleep, go to Val's room, Succubus will be there.

----------

Thanks.

Oh, and I was, of course, wrong -- there's another level. But I'm sure THIS one will be the last! :rolleyes:

(It involves timing the Stone King running out of bombs at just the right moment to go, hit a lever, get a red bomb, push it down the stairs, and knock out the stones blocking the stairs up to his lair. Again.)
Not sure if thats a question or not, you have your answer there already.
But yes, that is the last one! :D

As you probably noticed on the ground there, some places are darker than others,
just move the bomb one dark place at a time while the Stone King refuels his bombs.

He wont throw a bomb as long as your inside the darker part of the floor so after putting the bomb at the dark floor,
go back to the lighter part to avoid his bombs again, then back to move the bomb to the next dark part and you'll closer and closer each time.

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Go to the coffee shop and get a drink so you stay up at night when you sleep, go to Val's room, Succubus will be there.

----------

Not sure if thats a question or not, you have your answer there already.
But yes, that is the last one! :D

As you probably noticed on the ground there, some places are darker than others,
just move the bomb one dark place at a time while the Stone King refuels his bombs.

He wont throw a bomb as long as your inside the darker part of the floor so after putting the bomb at the dark floor,
go back to the lighter part to avoid his bombs again, then back to move the bomb to the next dark part and you'll closer and closer each time.
Well, I wasn't asking, but since you were so kind.... ;)

Thanks. I figured the dark spots on the floor had some significance. So they're like the shadows in the previous room. Cool.

Reactions: TezMika

p90

Jul 18, 2017
You don't have to do it that way, I used the two barrels first and drilled through the left corridor (the wider one, all the way to the left). After that, it takes exactly 4 brown bombs to clear the lower corridor.
how to pull the barril in the vertical in part 3 with the rocks on the way

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes