3.80 star(s) 34 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
Stuck at the Inn, cannot determine which room is hers. Have entered and interacted with the beds of all open & unoccupied rooms but the "Sleep/Rest" command is not appearing for any of them.
You'll automatically rest if you've completed the event. Talk to the manager.

Apr 7, 2019
He just keeps saying, "Who would pay so much?" etc. I left the dungeon, talked to the guild, who said "Okay come back in the morning." Then I went to the Inn, paid for the room.
Oh, you're on the first day. It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it's the far left room on the top floor.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
I think the full save missing some items because there are only Sticker, Bandage, and Seashell.

dumbassmcgee

Sep 4, 2021
I'm trying to play through the Dancer III event and once getting to the table I get an error about a missing image file. However when I go and check, I do in fact have what seems to be said file and it's just not getting detected. Screenshot 2023-06-22 172622.png Screenshot 2023-06-22 173613.png

Apr 7, 2019
I think the full save missing some items because there are only Sticker, Bandage, and Seashell.
That's it. You can also change her back into her starting outfit, but you lose some defense as a result. This game isn't really the game for you if you want a clothing system.

Apr 7, 2019
Been a while since i played this one but i do recall clearly one of the most over done parts of the game is the drawn out secnes of noises . Whooop Whooop. Swoosh swoosh. Bumbum bumbum . Float . Crust Crust Crust .
That was MTL's fault. The game now has a complete fan translation by Wings.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
This game needs two things in order to be perfect:
A. A proper translation
B. About 70% less dialogue

Otherwise an awesome game.
It also needs to stopping cutting off hot scenes like right in the middle just to show a black screen filled with dots or randomly timeskip

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
It also needs to stopping cutting off hot scenes like right in the middle just to show a black screen filled with dots or randomly timeskip
can you please help me out with the game
i am literally stuck with this oak and no matter what I can't give him a single damange
on the other hand I have 12 exposure but still I can't access the other gate in the recollection room
there's no walkthrough available anywhere
I have set my gameplay on easy and idk why but very less creatures spawn in the cave and due to this I am still level 5
I would be really glad if you can tell me what I am missing really

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
can you please help me out with the game
i am literally stuck with this oak and no matter what I can't give him a single damange
on the other hand I have 12 exposure but still I can't access the other gate in the recollection room
there's no walkthrough available anywhere
I have set my gameplay on easy and idk why but very less creatures spawn in the cave and due to this I am still level 5
I would be really glad if you can tell me what I am missing really
Oak? I don't quite recall? But I do know that if you interact with untriggered events they will tell you what you need to do if they have prerequisites. Have you upgreded your gear, got dem spells?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes