3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Pallerado

Dec 27, 2018
Anyway some old men use the term 儂 to refer to themselves and this is pronounced わし or "washi". But there is a much more common word for "washi" being 鷲 which means "eagle". And since both of those kanji characters are not well known among Japanese speakers they tend to simplify them using just the kana or phonetic "alphabet" as わし. And thus machine translation gets these scenes containing わし wrong with weird translations like "He said 'eagles like giant breasts'." instead of "He said 'I love your huge tits'."
Funny coincidence, I picked this bit of knowledge up while playing the earlier unedited machine translation of this very game. I think it was the magic shop owner that kept talking about the damn eagle so much that I just had to find out what was actually going on.

Although my main motivation for learning Japanese was the Trails JRPG series, I can't deny that I was also tempted by the new frontiers of fapping that come with access to untranslated eroge. Tragically, when I got to the level where I was confident enough to try playing this game, I found out that for some reason the Japanese version refused to run on my PC.

akuma tenshi

Jun 4, 2017
for some reason I have a bug where no monster spawn in the dungens, anyone have the same problem or the solution ?

Update: found the problem it was because of the save that came with the game.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
One of my favorites (and perhaps most confusing) is in Japanese scenes with old men. Japanese does not need to use any pronouns in a sentence as the different points can just be understood, however, Japanese also has like 50+ different pronouns to choose from should they want to pick one (often with different genders, politeness levels and other historical contexts attached). Anyway some old men use the term 儂 to refer to themselves and this is pronounced わし or "washi". But there is a much more common word for "washi" being 鷲 which means "eagle". And since both of those kanji characters are not well known among Japanese speakers they tend to simplify them using just the kana or phonetic "alphabet" as わし. And thus machine translation gets these scenes containing わし wrong with weird translations like "He said 'eagles like giant breasts'." instead of "He said 'I love your huge tits'."

I am not sure how or why "ika" could be corrupted into "iku" or vice versa, however, "ika" is indeed squid but can also be used as a sound effect implying some moist repetitive motion. It is true that "iku" means "go" or "to go" and the Japanese do use it in the context of climaxing much as we use "come" so it probably should be translated as something like "cumming" in the right context. It is a bit comical to hear Japanese people involved in sexual activities to say "iku iku iku" (notice the lack of pronouns) meaning "I am going; I am going; I am going" when we might say "I am coming; I am coming; I am coming". Japanese verbs also conjugate but not much like other languages. For example, Japanese has a present and a past tense but no future tense so it is very normal to say something like "I go to the store tomorrow".

One of the more problematic things with Japanese translation is the incredibly large number of homonyms in the language. Here are just a very few examples: , and . This forces Japanese readers and translation to depend on complex Chinese "kanji" characters and/or context. Machine translators can often get the Chinese character meaning right (although they can have multiple readings and meaning too making things nontrivial), but raw kana (either hiragana or katakana) almost entirely depends on context. And they also use a large number of onomatopoeia (even for actions that we would not consider like mostly silent actions).

The main language grammar itself is actually considerably simpler than English but the complexity exists in the many subtleties, noted earlier.
I found the explanation that Sparda on Wings' discord gave me a couple of years ago.

pretty sure that's cause the japanese line used the phrase "いかされた" (ikasareta) which in hentai speak is essentially the past tense of cumming. in said hentai speak, いく (iku) is the term for "to cum", whereas された (sareta) is a grammer form often used to turn the accompanying verb into a past tense form, and in this case it conjugates いく into いか.
however, いか (ika) is also the legitimate japanese term for squid. thus what most likely happened is that the mtl saw the phrase, equated いか into squid and applied the past tense to it with the subject being "she", resulting in "made squid"

Is this right, or have I been deceived?

Pallerado

Dec 27, 2018
I found the explanation that Sparda on Wings' discord gave me a couple of years ago.

pretty sure that's cause the japanese line used the phrase "いかされた" (ikasareta) which in hentai speak is essentially the past tense of cumming. in said hentai speak, いく (iku) is the term for "to cum", whereas された (sareta) is a grammer form often used to turn the accompanying verb into a past tense form, and in this case it conjugates いく into いか.
however, いか (ika) is also the legitimate japanese term for squid. thus what most likely happened is that the mtl saw the phrase, equated いか into squid and applied the past tense to it with the subject being "she", resulting in "made squid"

That does sound very plausible, except for a minor correction that いかされた would be the past tense causative-passive form of the verb (was made to do X) instead of just the past tense, which would be いった (itta). I think part of the reason why MTL gets it wrong is that the "ika" part could be written in katakana for emphasis to indicate that it's slang for climax and not just regular "going". Animal names are also usually written in katakana, so the MTL will opt for that as the more likely option.

Last edited:
Reactions: clash bluelight
Apr 7, 2019
That does sound very plausible, except for a minor correction that いかされた would be the past tense causative-passive form of the verb (was made to do X) instead of just the past tense, which would be いった (itta). I think part of the reason why MTL gets it wrong is that the "ika" part could be written in katakana for emphasis to indicate that it's slang for climax and not just regular "going". Animal names are also usually written in katakana, so the MTL will opt for that as the more likely option.
That explains why it's always translated as "was made squid." Thanks.

Reactions: Pallerado

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017

Yes, that is about right.

Verbs in Japanese do conjugate. There are a few different types of verbs (affecting how they conjugate) but most do change their final vowel sound during such. One common conjugation is their 未然形 or imperfective stem form. The stem forms are often used in other forms or conjugations, e.g., imperfective stem forms are suffixed with ない to create negatives.

する (suru) means "to do". Its passive form is される (sareru) meaning anything from "let to do" to "forced to do". Its past passive form is された (sareta) which can mean "was made to do".

So 行く or いく (iku) meaning "to go" (or idiomatically "to cum") can be turned into its imperfective stem form 行か or いか and added to the above as 行かされた or いかされた (ikasareta) meaning "was made to go" (or idiomatically "was made to cum"). Since 烏賊 or いか means "squid", I can see how MTL would erroneously translate いかされた to "squid was made" (but not 行かされた however 行く is rarely used in its idiomatic form to mean "to climax" or "to cum").

Last edited:
Reactions: clash bluelight

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
lmao that its now been over 4 years since kagura announced "Q3 of this year" (meaning Q3 2019)
At that time Kagura Games had the bad habit of stealing the translation from fan translators.
They did it like this: Some fans translated some japanese game. But then Kagura bought the licence for the game, send the DMCA shutdown to fans and then they would re-use fan translation as their own translation.

In 2019 some random internet heroes were working on fan translation for Pregcess of Zeven, but when they heard about Kagura Games buying the licence, they unfortunately immediately shut down their site and removed their translation... so no fan translation to steal for Kagura.

So who knows if Kagura will ever properly translate the game.

Apr 7, 2019
At that time Kagura Games had the bad habit of stealing the translation from fan translators.
They did it like this: Some fans translated some japanese game. But then Kagura bought the licence for the game, send the DMCA shutdown to fans and then they would re-use fan translation as their own translation.

In 2019 some random internet heroes were working on fan translation for Pregcess of Zeven, but when they heard about Kagura Games buying the licence, they unfortunately immediately shut down their site and removed their translation... so no fan translation to steal for Kagura.

So who knows if Kagura will ever properly translate the game.
They might now that Wings has done the job, lol.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hi all, here the updated version of translation(Fixed the error with help of members from Discord).
v1:
-Fix to error(NoMethodError)
-Translated some of the text which was left.
Have a nice day and Let me know if you find any issue.

How to apply: Just copy paste into the game.
Link to discord channel:
Thank you, kind sire.

Leonardo Di Caprio Cheers Ice.gif

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
So I finally got around to play with it.

It was ok. As others already pointed out there were a lot of repeating Cg which is kinda to expected in this kind of game.
Luckily on easy mode it very simple to skip most of the time wasting generic combat. Been there done than 1000 times already. :sneaky:

Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed by how the last phase of the game played out. Maybe that's just me.
During the day you can walk around in the dress or the 3 plaster/bandage/shell outfit, but you can't really do anything.
Or did I miss something?

So the whole point of walking around during the day is utterly pointless in my opinion. You can't walk around naked and/or pregnant or and interact with npc's. That is what I would like to have seen.

You can only interact at night wearing the swimsuit to get her pregnant then a scene or 2 usually follows with the last scene her having sex while's she pregnant. There's that at least. There are some variants in CG and different scenes using the same base CG.

But I just was annoyed it was all railroaded. After the scenes you end up during the day not being pregnant and you then switch to night to rinse and repeat that 20 times. It just takes away the fun in my opinion. Just feels like one big grind after that. I would have much like to see some more interactive ending with her walking around pregnant and interacting with npc's.

Overall game was not bad, but ending mechanic was not to my taste. Ow well maybe next time?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So I finally got around to play with it.

It was ok. As others already pointed out there were a lot of repeating Cg which is kinda to expected in this kind of game.
Luckily on easy mode it very simple to skip most of the time wasting generic combat. Been there done than 1000 times already. :sneaky:

Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed by how the last phase of the game played out. Maybe that's just me.
During the day you can walk around in the dress or the 3 plaster/bandage/shell outfit, but you can't really do anything.
Or did I miss something?

So the whole point of walking around during the day is utterly pointless in my opinion. You can't walk around naked and/or pregnant or and interact with npc's. That is what I would like to have seen.

You can only interact at night wearing the swimsuit to get her pregnant then a scene or 2 usually follows with the last scene her having sex while's she pregnant. There's that at least. There are some variants in CG and different scenes using the same base CG.

But I just was annoyed it was all railroaded. After the scenes you end up during the day not being pregnant and you then switch to night to rinse and repeat that 20 times. It just takes away the fun in my opinion. Just feels like one big grind after that. I would have much like to see some more interactive ending with her walking around pregnant and interacting with npc's.

Overall game was not bad, but ending mechanic was not to my taste. Ow well maybe next time?
I guess the dev didn't know how to end the game or it gave the script to someone else since the the overall experience changed quite a lot after the "graduation", I really enjoyed it but somehow i felt lack of passion after that, especially the after ending. Perhaps it was partially my vision but still the transition from almost prude to shameless slut and then again pride was not to my taste (shame cause is one of the best corruption game i've ever played).

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Stuck at the Inn, cannot determine which room is hers. Have entered and interacted with the beds of all open & unoccupied rooms but the "Sleep/Rest" command is not appearing for any of them.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes