3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 15, 2017
I have experimented with some different pills but the only gay interaction I got was with that one guy who wants to face-fuck John. Not surprised it doesn't have easily encounterable gay content, but still disappointed.

Edit: Tried your method with the red, orange, blue (also made him submissive, more masculine and liberated) and it just replaced the encounter with the one guy with another guy who wants to suck John's dick.
The only 3 gay npc's are ones encounterable the first night on the dating app.

you need to not black out from taking too many pills
you need to have taken a green to become liberated
you need I believe two oranges to be stage 2 lustful

the one you havent encountered is chris who requires you to be a top. being a top requires you to be either dominant before you become gay or requires you to have more blues than reds taken when you become gay.

The chris scene is mostly my writing and includes differences based on you being dominant or submissive and your character being very into anal or asses as well as differences based on how much cum you produce.

As others have said the pill section is the main fleshed out portion of the game which requires lots of tinkering with pill order and different things to get the traits you want and avoid ones you dont. It was a blast being on tfgames and figuring it out as updates dropped, people went crazy when we figured out how to increase the limit of how many pills you can take before blacking out. There is a wiki with some explanations and the dev has finally returned to keep expanding on the actual story post pill portion of the game.

But yeah this game is crazy deep and even the people that know it in and out still open up the source code to figure out wtf to do for some paths or to get certain traits.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
The femboy line is cyan then yellow, called "boi"
Thanks for the tip. Now I must just be bad at the game... but I can' seem to make "boi" have any hair color other than dark brown or get anykind of hair length. But with regular guys and gurls I can get them to have black, brown, red and blond hair... so... interesting...

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
Once you get up to high numbers of pills, the interesting weird stuff starts to happen (elfish and whatnot). I think once you hit gamma there should be more options for off the wall changes

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm tempted to try the game just to see the gay content. It's a nice concept.

KoonKlownKarl

Jan 2, 2020
What combinations do I have to do to get the X milk stuff i found bimbo and some other ones one but I looked at the wiki and so a whole bunch of them

Oct 15, 2017
Here is the old map of portraits that the dev made

Portraits are what your face looks like essentially there is no changing the hair length or colour of a portrait its just tied to that portrait, the higher tier the more points you get in attractiveness usually

Also the square pill is basically a pill that saves your current portrait, so I can take a square to save then take a bunch of pills to get the traits I want then take a square again to load that previous portrait. Theres a bit more to it with how it interacts with genitals with you needing to take a second one to load your old genitalia if you dont match the old one. It was added because it better allowed you to try to match what portrait you intended to get with what traits you wanted

Also a heads up taking a clear pill increases intelligence but if you take it during a headache it pushes the headache further back allowing for taking more pills.

The game has 4 headache stages the last 3 of which you will be given a text warning that increases, the first headache stage is silent with no warning and is sort of a hybrid stage as taking a clear at this step gives you both an increase to smarts and an increase in pill limit. The limit increase from a clear is 2 more pills however if im at max stage headache and I take a clear this puts me at stage 2 headache, there is an interaction where if you take 2 clears in a row and both are in a headache stage it increases your pill limit by even more than taking both alone.

so the optimal amount is taking 2 clears back to back in headache and then the third single one in headache in either order. this allows for like 18 pills I think? something around there.

This game has allot of interactions with what pills you take in what order. two reds gives you a larger ass then whites in a row while female or while having a vagina or while having already taken 2 reds will make it even fatter while increasing your body fatness too but you can take two yellows to shrink your waist and counteract it.

You can take an orange to set your sexuality and then you can do something like take a red then an orange right after to gain a fetish for either cunnilingus or fellatio depending on sexuality, almost every pill combos to a different sexual fetish and some even have branches after that. yeah just a very deep character creator I really hope chap gets the time to be able to continue working on the game at a good pace as it would be a shame to waste such a promising char creator

KingKing234

Mar 22, 2018
There's a trick to take more pills.
To take more pills, when you get a headache, take a clear pill, you get 3 extra turns
If you wait until the last moment to take a clear pill, you will still have a headache. Immediately take another clear and instead of +3 you get +6 turns.
square, tan, and brown pills do not count towards your total.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Seems like there isn't much gay content here and it might not be worth your time for anyone searching. Increasingly tired of games including one or two small interactions and then not adding more later, clogs up results with wastes of time with regard to gay tag.

Oct 15, 2017
Seems like there isn't much gay content here and it might not be worth your time for anyone searching. Increasingly tired of games including one or two small interactions and then not adding more later, clogs up results with wastes of time with regard to gay tag.
There isnt much content of any kind, the straight content is just as barebones

Reactions: Chace005 and Mentos
Jan 18, 2021
There's a trick to take more pills.
To take more pills, when you get a headache, take a clear pill, you get 3 extra turns
If you wait until the last moment to take a clear pill, you will still have a headache. Immediately take another clear and instead of +3 you get +6 turns.
square, tan, and brown pills do not count towards your total.
Almost... Square pills do not count, that's correct. But Tan and Brown pills have a special rule in which the first one counts as any other pill but after that you can take as many Tan or Brown pills as you want.

There is also a special rule for White pills: if you use them in a sequence that triggers the X-Milk or X-Cum production, then the next pill after that does not count towards your total.

If you combine all special rules, it is possible to reach a total of 30 pills before passing out!

If you are curious about that and if you really want more details (spoilers), then I recommend reading Tick Tock's guide to Clear Pills, available on TFGames: forum "In Development", "The Pills", top of page 166.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isnt much content of any kind, the straight content is just as barebones
If you are only looking at the story part, then you are missing most of the fun. The most fun and challenging part of this game is to discover the rules of the pills and all special sequences of pills that go much beyond their main effect.

Did you check what happens when you take several White pills in a row? Did you notice any change if you take the second or third White pill just when the headache starts? Did you try taking two Green pills, then two pills of the same color (not Green), then the third Green pill? Did you notice any change if you try one of these combinations just before passing out?

There are many, many hidden combinations that can trigger unusual traits in your character. Some of these traits have a significant influence on the story after you stop taking the pills. If after having taken the first White pill and some other pills you follow that with the sequence of pills White, White, Yellow at the right time, then that can give you the X-Milk or X-Cum trait that will turn other characters into bimbos if you have sex with them several times.

Also, having the right traits (based on the combination of pills that you have used) can make new characters appear in the story phase. Did you know that you can have sex with more than 20 different characters in the story?

You probably found and dated Amber, Emma, Jennifer, Marc, Veronica, Leonard and maybe Pierce. But did you find Cho and did you manage to have sex with her? Did you find how to have sex with Axel, Chris, Drew, Clyde, Annie, Portia, Clay, and the others who only appear when you have specific traits?

Let me quote the developer M.Chapeau who wrote this on TFGames a few days ago (forum "In Development", "The Pills", page 177):
First, remember That Pills is basically two games in one. There's the pills taking, character building one, and the story one. The first one is pretty deep and rewards deep playing.
Secondly, I advise you to play in three stages : in the first one, simply try things and have fun. In the second, try to discover the rules of the pills. Only in a third stage could you aim for a specific build. Going straight for the third step is bound to be a pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chace005
Oct 15, 2017
If you are only looking at the story part, then you are missing most of the fun. The most fun and challenging part of this game is to discover the rules of the pills and all special sequences of pills that go much beyond their main effect.
Believe me I know I am a tf veteran of this game. I was just pointing out for this guy who seems to be upset the gay tag is misleading because he seems to think its a straight focused game when in reality its just that the story content is very barebones for everyone right now. Fingers crossed chap gets back into full steam for writing at some point, he is really sitting on a golden nugget possible top game of the site here.

Jan 18, 2021
how do i turn emma into a bimbo?
There are two conditions:
  1. You need to date her and have sex with her (so this will not work if John is only attracted to males, for example).
  2. You need to have a Bimbofication X-Milk or X-Cum.

Jan 18, 2021
Alright idk if Im doing it wrong but I get the X-Cum but she's not changing. Help pls
Are you sure that you get the Bimbofication X-Cum, not the Stylification, Musclation, or other X-Cum?

I just tried the simplest sequence of pills that would allow John to date Emma with Bimbofication X-Cum and it worked on the first attempt.
But a simple build with only 7 pills is not so much fun, so I did a few tests with one Clear pill in the mix. I did a few tests with a semi-random set of pills (for example, some pairs of violet and purple pills that cancel each other, just to waste some pills) and my first test was also successful: a very dominant John with Bimbofication X-Cum.
I also tried as a dickgirl with Bimbofication X-Cum and I could also turn Emma into a bimbo.
My next test was with a bisexual Jane with Bimbofication X-Milk and it also worked on the first attempt.
And just for fun, I tried another build as a futanari with Bimbofication X-Cum.
And then there is another combination that I posted earlier, allowing you to date three girls and turn them into bimbos.

In the spoilers, I highlighted the pills that are important to get the Bimbofication X-Cum or X-Milk.
If you have sex with Emma more than once, she will change even more. But I will let you discover that...

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You probably found and dated Amber, Emma, Jennifer, Marc, Veronica, Leonard and maybe Pierce. But did you find Cho and did you manage to have sex with her? Did you find how to have sex with Axel, Chris, Drew, Clyde, Annie, Portia, Clay, and the others who only appear when you have specific traits?
I found Axel, Clay, Drew, and Fenris. Also Betsy and Enzo.
I am wondering though if sex with Nathan (your boss) is implemented. I have gotten as far as getting the private assistant job, but nothing happens after.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes