3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
It's a fun little toy but for like 90% of the TF options when you stay male you get very similar outcomes in the story section.

Also it's pretty hard to find the unique stuff so most players will probably just assume there's not much content unless they use a walkthrough

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I don't really understand how to get unicorn girl. Taking yellow pills as a compliant girl doesn't work.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I've been following this game literally since it was first released on TFgames, and I feel like a lot of people here are seriously missing the target on this one. The "game" of The Pills is not the skeletal little day-to-day that happens after you finish swallowing your chosen medicine. That's basically an afterthought that was barely sketched out by the time the dev seemingly stepped away. The actual game is one thousand percent about finding the insane combinations you can create.

This is a game where the right combination of pills can produce a hulking himbo with a baseball bat dick, or an irresistible sex magnet, or a hyper-dominant BDSM freak hiding behind an impossibly sweet visage. And that's just the basic stuff. The usual stuff is hidden just below the surface, horse cocks and extra rows of breasts and what not, but once you figure out the secret to cramming the max amount of pills into your craw it gets even wilder.

Do you want to try and find how many wombs you can sprout on a PC in one shot? I've managed ten, and more doesn't seem impossible. How about actual super powers? They're in there if you know when to take Green pills. Take the right combination of pills, and you'll wind up in the precarious situation of having a penile tongue that ejaculates bimbo-fying cum. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that there isn't a deeper game currently out there for PC transformation.

So yeah. The pills are the "game" of The Pills. Everything else is just a bonus.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, tbh, the game seriously needs a walkthrough. Maybe the pills are the main point, but the endings also have effort put into them and the fact that even the wiki doesn't explain them fully is tedious.

It's a classic example of the old HTMLFail where a game maker goes for wide instead of deep

Reactions: Yxel and Melmoth99
Jan 18, 2021
To answer some of the previous questions/concerns/comments without major spoilers, I will mention that:
  • There are two parts in the game: the choice of pills, followed by a limited CYOA game in which you can interact with some NPC.
    • Many interactions in the CYOA part will only be available if you have or if you do not have some specific traits, and those traits depend on the pills that you have used.
    • Similarly, some NPCs will only appear if you have some specific traits and if you interacted with other NPCs in a specific way. Finding out how to unlock the elusive Cho and how to date both Amber and Cho took a lot of effort from TFGames members Tick Tock, TheFlawlessCassandra, and myself. If you want to avoid major spoilers and if you prefer to discover this on your own, then I suggest that you try various ways to become a dickgirl or futanari with a large dick, experiment with various levels of dominance, and explore the different options available during your shopping trip with Amber. Good luck!
    • The NPCs may have a hidden "lust" counter: your traits (determined by the pills) and previous interactions with them can increase or decrease that hidden counter. Some of the most interesting scenes in the game will only be available if that NPC has reached a specific lust level: if it is too low or too high, then you will only get the default scenes. This is especially important for Amber.
  • Depending on your choice of pills and on your first choices after taking the pills, you can get straight content, bisexual content, or gay content. Most of the paths will lead you to straight content, so you will have to experiment a bit to find the others.
  • Some interesting manly outcomes may be obtained if you swap your gender or appearance more than once before you stop taking the pills. You can play the CYOA phase as a man, but a temporary gender swap during the pills phase can make you a better man.
  • You can transform some NPCs if you selected the right pills and the made the right choices after that. If you want to be surrounded by bimbos, you can!
  • Some rare results from the pills require you to take several pills in a specific sequence (e.g., two pills of the same color, then two of another color, then the last one from the first color), regardless of how many pills you take before or after that sequence.
  • Some rare results from the pills require you to take a specific pill at a specific position (e.g., take some pill as the 6th or 9th pill). Spoiler because this is difficult to discover without looking up the wiki or some discussions on TFGames: taking a Clear pill as the 6th pill can have interesting effects, especially if you follow that with two pills of the same color and another Clear pill.
  • Taking too many pills in a row can cause a headache that will eventually prevent you from taking more pills. You can lower your headache by taking a Clear pill, allowing you to take more pills after that. Some rare combination of traits require finding out the right way to include some magic sequences of pills into a long list of 22 to 24 pills, with some of them taken at specific positions to avoid headaches.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
To answer some of the previous questions/concerns/comments without major spoilers, I will mention that:
  • There are two parts in the game: the choice of pills, followed by a limited CYOA game in which you can interact with some NPC.
    • Many interactions in the CYOA part will only be available if you have or if you do not have some specific traits, and those traits depend on the pills that you have used.
    • Similarly, some NPCs will only appear if you have some specific traits and if you interacted with other NPCs in a specific way. Finding out how to unlock the elusive Cho and how to date both Amber and Cho took a lot of effort from TFGames members Tick Tock, TheFlawlessCassandra, and myself. If you want to avoid major spoilers and if you prefer to discover this on your own, then I suggest that you try various ways to become a dickgirl or futanari with a large dick, experiment with various levels of dominance, and explore the different options available during your shopping trip with Amber. Good luck!
    • The NPCs may have a hidden "lust" counter: your traits (determined by the pills) and previous interactions with them can increase or decrease that hidden counter. Some of the most interesting scenes in the game will only be available if that NPC has reached a specific lust level: if it is too low or too high, then you will only get the default scenes. This is especially important for Amber.
  • Depending on your choice of pills and on your first choices after taking the pills, you can get straight content, bisexual content, or gay content. Most of the paths will lead you to straight content, so you will have to experiment a bit to find the others.
  • Some interesting manly outcomes may be obtained if you swap your gender or appearance more than once before you stop taking the pills. You can play the CYOA phase as a man, but a temporary gender swap during the pills phase can make you a better man.
  • You can transform some NPCs if you selected the right pills and the made the right choices after that. If you want to be surrounded by bimbos, you can!
  • Some rare results from the pills require you to take several pills in a specific sequence (e.g., two pills of the same color, then two of another color, then the last one from the first color), regardless of how many pills you take before or after that sequence.
  • Some rare results from the pills require you to take a specific pill at a specific position (e.g., take some pill as the 6th or 9th pill). Spoiler because this is difficult to discover without looking up the wiki or some discussions on TFGames: taking a Clear pill as the 6th pill can have interesting effects, especially if you follow that with two pills of the same color and another Clear pill.
  • Taking too many pills in a row can cause a headache that will eventually prevent you from taking more pills. You can lower your headache by taking a Clear pill, allowing you to take more pills after that. Some rare combination of traits require finding out the right way to include some magic sequences of pills into a long list of 22 to 24 pills, with some of them taken at specific positions to avoid headaches.
It seems like you need to spend hours or even days going through trial and error just to find the right set of pills?

Is there a Walkthrough?

Reactions: Yxel
Dec 25, 2017
I've been messing around with this for a while and have played the other version (at least v3.0) and this just feels... kinda unrewarding to scope out. At least with the older versions you had the endings that weren't super complicated at the end but these just feel all the same and nothing actually happens. Does anyone have a list of just...events? I hate to put it in like this but the older versions seem just much better due to an actual payoff

Aug 7, 2020
Does Anyone Know Why ALL HTML games have stopped opening in Microsoft edge???? not just this one its been the last 3 days all games ive downloaded even ones all ready on computer first it was the saves not working and now they wont even open it was bad enough losing flash years ago i cant not "play" these "games"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePills-0.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
glad to finally see this on F95zone. also a little disappointed because I've played it before via tfgames and forgot it wasn't on here yet and almost got excited thinking there was a new update

Jan 18, 2021
It seems like you need to spend hours or even days going through trial and error just to find the right set of pills?

Is there a Walkthrough?
The game looks deceptively simple but you can indeed spend days discovering new combinations of pills if you want to solve all hidden puzzles.

You can play casually and just enjoy a few random combinations of pills to see what they will lead you to in the CYOA phase of the game. So you can have some casual fun in just a few minutes. But if you want to discover all traits, warped traits and psionic powers, or if you want to date all NPCs and unlock all achievements, then you will have to take some notes and experiment through trial and error.

I am not aware of any complete walkthrough, but there are lots of spoilers on the Fandom wiki (link in the OP): the list of traits will tell you what you can search for, but you will have to find out the corresponding combinations of pills on your own. The list of psionic powers includes the types of pills needed (major spoilers).

There are some partial walkthroughs on TFGames, explaining how to date some specific NPCs. But they are far from covering all possible combinations. The best one was posted by Tick Tock in August 2022. You can find it near the end of page 162 of the TFGames thread for The Pills. Look for a message by Tick Tock containing "A guide to dating; Amber: Incest is Wincest!". The walkthrough is hidden under multiple nested spoilers, and if you expand everything this could cover several pages. But there is also a lot of information in the previous messages that covers other aspects of the game that are not included in that walkthrough.

Just for fun and to give you an idea of some weird combinations that you can achieve, I am posting some spoilers that I already shared on TFGames last year (pages 159 and 160 of that forum thread).

The first one is a combination of pills that will let you date simultaneously Veronica, Jennifer and Emma. You can even transform them into bimbos:
You are right. It took me a while to find a combination of pills that would still allow a single character to date Veronica, Jennifer and Emma, but it is indeed possible. Thanks for the hint! The shortest combination that I found has 15 pills. I didn't bother trying to add some fun traits like in my previous experiment, but this is certainly possible because I still have two spare Clear pills.
If you are only interested in dating and transforming Jennifer and you do not care about Veronica or Emma then it can be done as a male, with only 9 pills:

These two characters a rather open builds, because there are still some spare Clear pills so you can easily add other pills to the mix and discover additional effects.

The next one is a rather closed build that would be difficult to tune further because this combination of pills cannot be extended easily. This character is not entirely usable and triggers some serious warnings in the CYOA phase of the game because many of its traits are not implemented. I designed it as a fun example of a character that has incredibly large (and multiple) sexual organs, a libido through the roof, but that can never be satisfied because of premature ejaculation and vaginismus.

Also, I found a character that could lead a weird and frustrating life: a lustful, Maternal Futanari obsessed with creating a large family (Family Founder trait) but suffering from both Premature Ejaculation and Vaginismus. It is difficult to have a large family without being able to inseminate or be inseminated. For good measure, that character also has two penises, two vaginas, and huge boobs. But maybe her dysfunctional sexual organs are not so much of a problem for creating a large family, because her x-milk has cloning abilities...

One could probably write a novelette about such a weird character. Unfortunately, I doubt that M.Chapeau will live long enough to write dedicated stories for the thousands of unique characters that can be created with The Pills. But one can always hope...
Note that the dev (M.Chapeau) replied to my last statement:
Quel enfer... À la fois pour le personnage, et pour moi. :D

Yeah, no way I'll ever reach the point where I can write for such a bizarre character. Fans could do it, thought.
The dev welcomes contributions (on TFGames), if you feel like writing a story for that bizarre character. ;)

Reactions: Melmoth99

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
wonderful idea for a game but as soo many games it has one main defect: not enough images of videos.
People wanna fap, not read, put for any new page at least an image or better a video and your game will be awesome.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
I find it rather weird how this game doesn't recognize femboy as a state of being...

Young Gorgeous Dickgirl
[ Flat Breasts, Large Cock (6.5"), Balls ]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes