• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F11aOwy.jpg

Overview:
The Pills is about a young man who's gifted a bag full of x-pills.
Each color has a different effect, so there's a lot of physical transformations
and mental changes coming his way. How much is up to you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-15
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: MChapeau - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: Portrait Map

1698630177324.png Screenshot (157).png Screenshot (158).png

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So are there is no NPC transformations? Asking because I refused to take any pills(I don't enjoy player transformation) and I didn't get any option to give anyone pills to transform them before I got the ending 'waiting for the right one'.

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Since some of the pills swap sex and gender shouldn't this also have a female protagonist tag?

Reactions: ustar

couruna

Aug 11, 2018
So are there is no NPC transformations? Asking because I refused to take any pills(I don't enjoy player transformation) and I didn't get any option to give anyone pills to transform them before I got the ending 'waiting for the right one'.
There are some NPC transformations, but they can only be triggered if you've also transformed in particular ways. If you're not into player transformation, this 100% isn't the game for you.

Since some of the pills swap sex and gender shouldn't this also have a female protagonist tag?
The Trans/Futa protag tag should also be in place for the same reason, I'd imagine.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
A good idea in concept that is poorly executed, I'm afraid. You have the options in pills, but then your hands are tied once you've taken them. There's no depth in any stories you end up falling into. Perhaps the Dev will build it out further and give it more depth and true options, but as it is I am just not interested or getting any joy in playing.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Seriously, Dude?? Then Why are you even playing this game?
- Fine, don't take any of the Sex or gender Swap pills.
You don't even have the Balls/guts to try the masculine (Be more manly) pills?
(the Blue pill, Grey pill, green pill (?), clear pill, Cyan pill (not sure why anyone would want this pill)
- and ofcourse the 'race' pills (brown & tan)

Jan 18, 2021
You should read the discussion on TFGames about how this game started and how it is supposed to be played. Read the forum, not just the game description. You will get a lot more context than in the short presentation posted here. You will also get some hints about the 200+ different endings that you can reach.

This game is all about trying some combinations of pills and seeing how things end for you after taking those pills. The fun part is to replay the game many times and try dozens of different combinations. Of course there are some interesting stories about the MC and the NPCs, but the fun part is to replay and experiment with different combinations of pills.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
First thing I would do After sorting thru pills and counting what I had;
I would attempt to contact Uncle George and find out IF I can get more pills - how much they would cost.
(telling him which ones I was interested in)

Second, I would set aside the pills I was Not interested in. (Blue, white, cyan)
- See If can find 'a market'; someone interested in buying them (sell)
- the Yellow, Orange, Brown & Tan I would set aside as 'maybe fun to experiment with'.
(not really interested in becoming a Bimbo or a Slut; could be FUN to try!) ;)

(Obviously, as I was writing this, I had not played the game Yet! I am working on it now.)

Note for DEV - maybe change the (bimbofication pill) to a Pink/Fuchsia heart,
then use yellow pill for Asian (not trying to be racist), Tan pill for (Latin/European)
also, (shrinkage/age reduction) are Not the same thing. (2 different pills)
- by shrinkage, do you mean body size? (If you are 6'1" and you want to be 5'8")
would You/MC have to take 2 pills to achieve the preferred age range or body size?
and, it would be (Increase Corruption); not Expansion (to increase body size (fat/chubby).

Last edited:

couruna

Aug 11, 2018
I feel this should have been stated in the overview that this is only player transformation instead of lying by omission to destroy the hopes of people who enjoy NPC transformation games.
As stated, there is NPC transformation, but you have to have transformed the player character first. Not OPs or the dev's fault that you assumed you'd only be transforming others.

How do I get the gay content? The only people I can interact with are women and I just want to play as a gay man (so no gender-swapping, obviously).
John is attracted to women before the pills, so you'd need to change that first. Easiest way I can think of off a quick check is Red, Orange, Blue - the Orange pill gives John the "androphile" trait, which changes to gay when you make him male again.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
John is attracted to women before the pills, so you'd need to change that first. Easiest way I can think of off a quick check is Red, Orange, Blue - the Orange pill gives John the "androphile" trait, which changes to gay when you make him male again.
I have experimented with some different pills but the only gay interaction I got was with that one guy who wants to face-fuck John. Not surprised it doesn't have easily encounterable gay content, but still disappointed.

Edit: Tried your method with the red, orange, blue (also made him submissive, more masculine and liberated) and it just replaced the encounter with the one guy with another guy who wants to suck John's dick.

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks Sonu The Pilot for creating the thread.

As I said on the request I made, I like the character creation, full of possibilities.
The to get the possible transformations.

Since I'm not registered on tfgames.site, I don't have access to all the details storywise, though I'll try to answer what I know since I'm the one suggesting the creation of a thread for this game.

You gain the ability to transform NPCs after trying specific pills combinations. The process is triggered by our cum (with the X-Cum variant we acquired).

How do I get the gay content? The only people I can interact with are women and I just want to play as a gay man (so no gender-swapping, obviously).
There's some, though I feel it's quite limited since the main love interests are 2 women.

The only one I could get was with "the major" the first night. Sorry for not being more helpful.

Good continuation.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes