HTML Completed The Photographer 3 [vDateGames]

JSan

Nov 6, 2017
Well guys, here you go, the patch with the fixes, and the new Maddison scene. Well, slightly improved by me, since some bugs were still there.
Anyway, here
Thank you very much, Nazim. ^_^

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So this game is completed? just found it on the update page.
With the odd patch here and there, yep.

I'm not so sure Chaotic needed to release a game although it'd been a while. I mean he knew it was a quick job and most people here are killing him for it when compared to Leanna or Betsy so why didn't he just take the break since both him and DSP seem to be having personal issues?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
OK so my interest is peaked. Is there a MAC version...Id love to try it when one (if one) becomes available.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Whate were they? Just curious
I think I included the file that said what fixes I made.
First fix was I added a time display to the upstairs east wing. So you'd know what the time is when going between rooms.
Second fix was the misspelling in the library31.html that was "libray33" that would break the game.

I checked for other fixes and those are done. To test it, I played the quick and dirty maddison/lisette/emma/paige routes. No problems!

ashen

May 27, 2017
The graphics don't bother me, I've got a soft spot for Vdate. But the game's structure is unforgiveable. There's no way to anticipate where anyone will be, no way to follow the path in a way I as a player want. It's just up to chance which room's I hit and when. There's also no story to speak of; you click on girls and talk, but nothing they have to say matters.
VDate has made some fantastic games, but this is a really poor showing.