michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi. I upgraded to 0.91.2. After a while, I stuck at the next enchantment thugs outside. I did all the requirement but the game can't continue
Hi - this is a new bug: if you missed the Gym Shower Sex enchantment by not working out without Zack in the previous outfit, he never buys you a new gym outfit and you can't get to the last scene. I have hacked your save to allow you to continue (work out without Zack), and I will do a new release soon with the fix for everyone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.91.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

isserrg

Apr 24, 2019
where are all the dialogues are located? In previous version 90.1, there were in //game/rpgm folder. But in the current version game/rpgm folder doesn't exist at all. So where are they?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
where are all the dialogues are located? In previous version 90.1, there were in //game/rpgm folder. But in the current version game/rpgm folder doesn't exist at all. So where are they?
The dialogues are in //game/scripts.rpa, to see them you have to decompile them with unren

Reactions: michaelcros

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hey people, looking at the tags and pics, this game seems right up my alley. However I can't decide whether to go with RPGM or Renpy version. Anyone want to advise with some brief pros and cons of each version?

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hey people, looking at the tags and pics, this game seems right up my alley. However I can't decide whether to go with RPGM or Renpy version. Anyone want to advise with some brief pros and cons of each version?
Hello. Ren'Py author here. What I have tried to do in this port is make it as faithful as possible to the RPGM original with identical gameplay and scene playback, but just change the UI. undefiniert probably summed up the difference best
renpy = click click click
rpgm = walk walk walk

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hello. Ren'Py author here. What I have tried to do in this port is make it as faithful as possible to the RPGM original with identical gameplay and scene playback, but just change the UI. undefiniert probably summed up the difference best
I went with the renpy version. I am grateful to you. Didn't get too far into it yet but so far no complaints. Will be looking out for your future conversions when i finish office wife. Thanks again!

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
It says to put the scripts file in the games folder to update to 91.2, but...where is that hidden? I don't have a folder called "Games".
Just the exe Game launcher file.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It says to put the scripts file in the games folder to update to 91.2, but...where is that hidden? I don't have a folder called "Games".
Just the exe Game launcher file.
You must install the preceding version, on the first line below DOWNLOAD. When it's done, inside "The Office Wife", you'll find a "game" folder. It's where the update files go.

Reactions: michaelcros

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I've never played the RPGM version and I know this is a remake, but I think a remake should set itself apart from the original and have new content. So, I have some ideas that I'll share but feel free to completely ignore.

The "train ride home" is a missed opportunity and a perfect place to set the remake apart from the original.

I know there are events on the train with Dixon, her husband and of course, the assault.

The two guys who grope and it escalates over time, I think there should be more varied events on the train instead of one event that escalates over time.

This does allow you to include some popular tags on F95 but they carry a risk. However, you already got Beastility in-game, so don't think Shota or Incest would be something you be completely against adding but maybe I'm wrong.

Essentially my idea is every time she takes the train home from work or somewhere else, there is a random chance of one of the events in the list below that could happen.
  1. Two work guys going home (already in-game)
  2. Group of 2-4 guys who randomly took the train at the same time as Stacey, they could be 18-year-olds but look younger.
  3. A group of 2-4 women randomly took the train at the same time as Stacey, coming home from a night out but bitter because they never hooked up with anyone.
  4. Mom and son or sons and sons explore Stacy while the mom watches
  5. The guy from the cam show who fucked Stacy could randomly appear sometimes on the train
There are 3 stages to each of them above and it's always the same thing, this is due to there being only so much time before Stacey reaches her stop.

Stage 1: grouping Stacy from soon as she gets on till she reaches her stop
Stage 2: they get off at the same stop as Stacy and they go into the bathroom at the train station with her.
Stage 3: they go home with Stacy as her husband is working.

Players can decide how far Stacy goes with each of them, players can even have Stacy say no, and that shuts it all down. So, if you don't want to do anything with the guy from the cam show, then select no. Just means fewer people can randomly appear on the train with Stacy if you shut down with anyone.

As I said, throwing some ideas out, feel free to ignore them if you want but think it adds more popularity to this.

EDIT* You could have any supporters on Patreon or subscribe star or here help with suggestions or voting on what gets added, they're room for more than just 5.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes