• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hi. I upgraded to 0.91.2. After a while, I stuck at the next enchantment thugs outside. I did all the requirement but the game can't continue
Hi - this is a new bug: if you missed the Gym Shower Sex enchantment by not working out without Zack in the previous outfit, he never buys you a new gym outfit and you can't get to the last scene. I have hacked your save to allow you to continue (work out without Zack), and I will do a new release soon with the fix for everyone.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.91.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

isserrg

Apr 24, 2019
where are all the dialogues are located? In previous version 90.1, there were in //game/rpgm folder. But in the current version game/rpgm folder doesn't exist at all. So where are they?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
where are all the dialogues are located? In previous version 90.1, there were in //game/rpgm folder. But in the current version game/rpgm folder doesn't exist at all. So where are they?
The dialogues are in //game/scripts.rpa, to see them you have to decompile them with unren

Reactions: michaelcros

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hey people, looking at the tags and pics, this game seems right up my alley. However I can't decide whether to go with RPGM or Renpy version. Anyone want to advise with some brief pros and cons of each version?

Last edited:

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Hey people, looking at the tags and pics, this game seems right up my alley. However I can't decide whether to go with RPGM or Renpy version. Anyone want to advise with some brief pros and cons of each version?
Hello. Ren'Py author here. What I have tried to do in this port is make it as faithful as possible to the RPGM original with identical gameplay and scene playback, but just change the UI. undefiniert probably summed up the difference best
renpy = click click click
rpgm = walk walk walk

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hello. Ren'Py author here. What I have tried to do in this port is make it as faithful as possible to the RPGM original with identical gameplay and scene playback, but just change the UI. undefiniert probably summed up the difference best
I went with the renpy version. I am grateful to you. Didn't get too far into it yet but so far no complaints. Will be looking out for your future conversions when i finish office wife. Thanks again!

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
It says to put the scripts file in the games folder to update to 91.2, but...where is that hidden? I don't have a folder called "Games".
Just the exe Game launcher file.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It says to put the scripts file in the games folder to update to 91.2, but...where is that hidden? I don't have a folder called "Games".
Just the exe Game launcher file.
You must install the preceding version, on the first line below DOWNLOAD. When it's done, inside "The Office Wife", you'll find a "game" folder. It's where the update files go.

Reactions: michaelcros
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes