Oct 26, 2017
Stucked at the revenge scene...I should be able to work then get home straight from work, but I'm not able to work... tow.JPG

Last edited:

jakers1234

Feb 1, 2021
The download was a total waste and is not to be recommended, less you enjoy a wasteful grind and have limitless bandwidth.

story99

Sep 6, 2023
michaelcros ANY possibility that you can upload the HQ renders to anywhere else but Mega? I've never gotten Mega to work, hence why I've always use Gofile etc. Thanks for the renders!

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Birdnman993

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
" The requested page could not be found. "
thats whay i´m getting when using your link
I think he meant this one:

Hi - you need v0.91.1 to fix your issue, there's a bug in v0.91, entirely my fault.

Pixeldrain

Download this scripts.rpa file and put it in your game folder, overwriting the file that is in there, then your game will continue correctly.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
michaelcros ANY possibility that you can upload the HQ renders to anywhere else but Mega? I've never gotten Mega to work, hence why I've always use Gofile etc. Thanks for the renders!
I've tried a few, but they've either had the connection drop on me or have rejected the file as being over 4Gb. I'll try to find another

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm playing 0.91.1 and am having this issue, any ideas?

I got a weird bug, I get to the scene where Stacy and Tonya are auditioning at Kitty's. They are supposed to go talk to the clients but the only options I get are 'Leave' or 'Talk to Max'.
I think you need to talk to clients! Click on the NPC images at the bottom of the screen

EnteDT

Jul 21, 2023
I've tried a few, but they've either had the connection drop on me or have rejected the file as being over 4Gb. I'll try to find another
Firts of all, thank you for you excellent work with this port.

As an idea to share the HQ renders pack, could be possible to do it by a torrent link?

Reactions: michaelcros

Ram4321

Nov 26, 2022
Now released - The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py Redux v0.91

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-michaelcros.165309
C
Changelog
  • New content (300+ new renders, 47 new animations)
  • 20 new gallery scenes
Other improvements:
  • PC/Mac/Linux can use scroll-wheel to move through dialog
  • Android has swipe gestures for rollback, message hiding, and menu
  • Dialog sections refactored to make translation easier (thanks neway7)
  • « and » buttons to navigate 10 pages at a time on save screen
Special thanks to my beta testers jolihump, laruelavraie1, my , and a massive shout out to gnole13 for help making old saves load correctly.
Can you give update only for 0.91

EnteDT

Jul 21, 2023
That's a good idea, only I don't know how to
I understand... maybe this can be of help:

There are users who know how to do it too, because they always share a link of the updated game via torrent.

Anyway, if that's okay with you, I'll see if I can provide a link myself. Let's see if it works... :unsure:

Update 2: Well... I have tried to create a link via torrent but I have many doubts and I guess I would have to leave my computer on all the time to be able to share the file.

Sooo... I thought I'd better keep it simple and uploaded it to Google Drive to share it directly from there... I hope it helps. ;) (y)

Alternative download link to Mega:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes