sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Calm down, bro. It happened exactly the same to me. In my case, I just skip to the next week. Then girls would be show up in Null room by chance. And if you reach 1000+ love& trust, so you don't have to interact or contact with girls every single day. I think it's not a bug, it's just about the time.
Well, flags, which are season and time dependent. Specifically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sweetluvd
Mar 18, 2019
They probably mean there will not be any girls that *only* take it in the ass, and will never do vaginal. Yes, you can only ask for anal now and never ask for vaginal, so that is effectively the same thing, but there are likely no plans for girls that will never allow vaginal to anyone.

You are far, FAR more likely to find a woman who will never allow anal (I think a study I saw showed about 40% of women do anal sex, probably more have allowed it and then went "NOPE!" - interestingly the same study showed that the number of women who do 'rough play' is also about 40%, not necessarily the same women).
That kinda goes without saying. To be fair, it's a game, I automatically assume the goal is to have the player choose whatever they want and as such I automatically assume all girls will have all options available.

Eh, RL statistics don't matter to me. IRL I can simply state I don't do vaginal and the situation is resolved. Besides, I'm here on this forum, I'm automatically in the category of people looking for something that is hard to find IRL. Games can be moded however, so none of that really matters. It's just interesting to discuss and determine the exact nature of things so we can perhaps recommend the game to like-minded people.

Mar 18, 2019
Can you guys stop with the anal questions? You ask every single day. Its insane.
The game got posted in the anal thread, so it got an influx of people checking it out with this specific fetish. It's going to calm down. Except for me, I've been here since the beginning, and I mean "the" beginning, not the restructured beginning, so you probably saw my posts.

You could say I am a pain in the ass. *nyeh heh heh*

Reactions: cannavaro99

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
The game got posted in the anal thread, so it got an influx of people checking it out with this specific fetish. It's going to calm down. Except for me, I've been here since the beginning, and I mean "the" beginning, not the restructured beginning, so you probably saw my posts.

You could say I am a pain in the ass. *nyeh heh heh*
1713192092740.png

Well, at least now we know why it's the only topic of discussion for the last 5 pages or so.

Perfectly reasonable. Now can people stop asking about it before they get mad and disable anal out of spite.
Wouldn't that be funny?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Odds on Null finishing the school year outside the infirmary?
so far, I'd say 50-50
Pssh! What? You want to be healthy and fit when you graduate college? Everyone knows that all the cool kids party in the infirmary on graduation night. Right? Guys? Oh right... they're all on ventilators...
You guys are awfully optimistic.

We nixed the student memorial ceremony after the sentinel attack for being too fuckin' depressing.

disable anal out of spite.
Wouldn't that be funny?
Ya'll are lucky I ain't a programmer. I can be a real petty bitch. :p

• Haha
Reactions: buttfan

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
My personal list I'd like to see, besides the ones I know like Magik:
Firestar
Has Firestar been getting more of a push in the comics? I've been hearing her name pop up more.

It was not on my bingo card, I'll tell you that much

While I wouldn't bet on Cecilia being the 5th woman and there are a couple characters I disagree with, it's a very solid list. As Shiny said, the game is stopping way before Hope but it's also stopping before the Cuckoos and Pixie. If you want some pointers to complete your list, think of mutant girls that existed between Phoenix Saga and Onslaught, that can probably help find the missing spots.

Stacy X is... a choice, btw. But I support the Blink movement, even if her and Pixie gonna create a lot of drama with our fuzzy besto friendo.
Fair enough. My thinking with Cecilia was the school doctor/nurse thing you often see in visual novel games... or at least the visual novel games I play.

As for Stacy X, honestly that's just based on her origin and powers. I'm not as familiar with her past that. Heck I had to look up Armor and Mirage to remind/familiarize myself with them.

Good call on Mirage, btw, I kept thinking her name was Thunderbird, but that's a different X-Men.

So let's reshape the list a bit based on feedback:

Confirmed/In Game:
Laura
Jean
Rogue
Storm

Good chance given their ties to the X-Men:
Kitty
Jubilee
Magik
Emma Frost
Mystique
Betsy Braddock/Kwannon/Psylocke (however the hell you all manage that)

A bit more obscure, but could be in:
Firestar
Armor
Mirage
Boom Boom
Wolfsbane
Dazzler
Domino
Polaris
Lady Deathstrike
Marrow
Blink
Pixie

Superheroines with ties to mutants/X-Men:
Scarlet Witch
Warbird/Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetluvd

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Has Firestar been getting more of a push in the comics? I've been hearing her name pop up more.

Fair enough. My thinking with Cecilia was the school doctor/nurse thing you often see in visual novel games... or at least the visual novel games I play.

As for Stacy X, honestly that's just based on her origin and powers. I'm not as familiar with her past that. Heck I had to look up Armor and Mirage to remind/familiarize myself with them.

Good call on Mirage, btw, I kept thinking her name was Thunderbird, but that's a different X-Men.

So let's reshape the list a bit based on feedback:

Confirmed/In Game:
Laura
Jean
Rogue
Storm

Good chance given their ties to the X-Men:
Kitty
Jubilee
Magik
Emma Frost
Mystique
Betsy Braddock/Kwannon/Psylocke (however the hell you all manage that)

A bit more obscure, but could be in:
Firestar
Armor
Mirage
Boom Boom
Wolfsbane
Dazzler
Domino
Polaris
Lady Deathstrike
Marrow
Blink
Pixie

Superheroines with ties to mutants/X-Men:
Scarlet Witch
Warbird/Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers
In order:

Yeah, Firestar has been playing a major part of the current storyline the mutants have in comics, that's probably why.

I think the deal with Cecilia is that she might be girl number 5, she might be girl number 18, she might not even be in it, she might even be girl 4.5 (by which I mean, retroactively added to Chapter 2 once the game is done). That's why I personally don't count her.

I know enough of Stacy X to know that I would personally pass.

Solid list, the only ones that I could say is really unlikely to be in the base game at least are Pixie and Armor, since both come from the same generation of students that just so happen to be a solid ~8 years after the game's story is supposed to end comic-wise. I personally disagree on a couple of the spots but solid list nonetheless.

Reactions: Corbous1

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Wondering if it's always going to be a mechanic that whenever the MC starts having sex at low desire with Rogue, etc. that the "doesn't seem super into what you're doing" or "slow down" messages show up despite having a heart icon next to the action. Is foreplay always going to be a necessity or a high enough desire for the sex action alone to increase desire?

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
I mean, yeah, sure. But However, I'm currently more enthralled by your version of Rogue's interest in Joy Division and Killing joke (granted that I'm mainly familiar with because of Need for Speed Underground 2). Not that I'm asking to make music related conversations a thing in the game, but it makes me wonder if Rogue would be interested in heavier groups, such as , , and .

Also, I'm guessing that Jean is into Imagine Dragons?

Reactions: armond
4.70 star(s) 130 Votes