wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
They're releasing a new update later/tomorrow. Also it might be more helpful to give a bit more detail since maybe your game might not be bugged and the RNG hasn't just triggered?
If the RNG hasn't triggered, I must be the unluckiest person. I've done all the relationship stuff for Rogue and Laura, it's just Jean who I don't have the option to date nor has Jean come up to ask for a date when I finished Fall/Winter/Spring.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
If the RNG hasn't triggered, I must be the unluckiest person. I've done all the relationship stuff for Rogue and Laura, it's just Jean who I don't have the option to date nor has Jean come up to ask for a date when I finished Fall/Winter/Spring.
Did she ask you about her taking you out on a date and have you texted her to initiate the date? If not, have you rested in your own bed for a couple of nights instead of in someone else's room?

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah I checked the completed quests. That's how I knew I never got Relationship 2 with her. Maybe I have been doing too much other stuff. I remember a time when Laura popped into my room but it was right at the evening transition where I had a date with someone else that it pulled me into automatically. I've been trying to not do any dates in hopes it triggers again. It's probably something I just need to keep skipping through days for to trigger I guess. I may just wait until the next big game update.
It is plausible that is your issue: The boyfriend event is active but not complete. The game is essentially waiting for you to make a decision you can't make because the date triggering means you couldn't reach the necessary UI. I can't know for certain without looking at your save and seeing the state of various flags, though. If that is the case, it is a bug the developers might want to look into. Having "random" and "forced" events triggering simultaneously might cause issues in other instances as well.
Information would still be useful since it gives anyone willing to help an idea where to look. Just saying you can't date her is diagnostically very unhelpful. What were the latest events with the character you remember? What quests might be active or completed? Any failed quests? Although that might be hard to tell because I do not believe that the Failed Quest icon has yet been added to the game. Did you complete her optional side quest during Autumn? I think I remember reading that not completing Autumn quests before moving to Winter might prevent later quests from triggering.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
A few small questions before moving on to version 0.4. I have a few quests that I haven't completed yet:
Go jogging together- Rogue
Support her during class demonstration- Jean
Stumble upon her studying- Laura
Can someone please show me how to get it done?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Only one of six chapters are complete.
Chapter 1 isn't complete. There's a big finale planned but we're trying to add in all the core systems and older outfits before we implement it and start working on Chapter 2.

I'm kinda proud I guess? That our dev team produced something that accidentally tricked people into thinking we were anywhere near complete.

It's why "we're working on it" is my most common response. We know there's basic functions missing. We're working on adding them.

Though it makes us happy that people are so hyped for the game despite it being pretty unfinished, the art is mostly the reason people assume the game is a lot further along than it is.

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
c
A few small questions before moving on to version 0.4. I have a few quests that I haven't completed yet:
Check for exclamation mark on map icon every time of a day.
Girls probably should be in normal mood (not mad because of jealousy/missed text messages)
Player probably should not be followed by other girls
Target girls probably should not be in same location as player
There can be some random factor for event to start.
As an example: the conditions for event "Stumble upon her studying" to start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
I'm kinda proud I guess? That our dev team produced something that accidentally tricked people into thinking we were anywhere near complete.

Though it makes us happy that people are so hyped for the game despite it being pretty unfinished, the art is mostly the reason people assume the game is a lot further along than it is.
The game has a quality and polish that is very rare for games on this site. Not to take away from the work but yeah, you guys have set an extremely high bar and the amount of content is actually way above par for how early it is.

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
Been playing the newest update. Noticed that there were a lot of improvements in the parts that were already done before. Great job! I'm just wondering, at Winter, there's a quest within a mission for me to get the girls to "Foster her friendship with Jean". How can I do that? I'm doing everything 100%, so I don't want to proceed without finishing that.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Get them to spend time together.
- Get them together for class
- Go swimming/ suntanning (when the weather allows for it) with all of them
- DON'T go train when they are together in the danger room: they get points for being together when training on their own, but if you go and train, it kicks out the other girls that you aren't training with

Ron has said that you really shouldn't expect to get the harem together until Spring, and you probably can't get your first girlfriend to allow you to even date the other girls until you get 600 trust, which again would be spring. Dating without her permission makes her angry.

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
Get them to spend time together.
- Get them together for class
- Go swimming/ suntanning (when the weather allows for it) with all of them
- DON'T go train when they are together in the danger room: they get points for being together when training on their own, but if you go and train, it kicks out the other girls that you aren't training with

Ron has said that you really shouldn't expect to get the harem together until Spring, and you probably can't get your first girlfriend to allow you to even date the other girls until you get 600 trust, which again would be spring. Dating without her permission makes her angry.
Alright, I also messed up really badly now. I didn't know I was in a relationship with Jean, and since I've been dating the other girls, she found out and got really angry at me. I've been contacting her a lot, and she's now willing to study and sleep with me. Getting softer by time. Is this the case where I have to spend as much time talking to her or if I wait a few days it will pass? In her stats, it says heartbroken. That's a new mechanic of the game, pretty fun to be honest. I did feel like a shithead when she called me. Should have paid more attention...

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
what yall think? classic wolverine brown and orange for laura and this kinda red/magenta for jean. for rogue i just slide the blue bar low to make the green and yellow pop out
View attachment 3493948
what i wanted for jean tho was this blue and red design but cant custom the yellow part without messing the blue part. it would be nice if in a next update the chest piece being separate from the yellow spandex
1711852679961.png

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Is this the case where I have to spend as much time talking to her or if I wait a few days it will pass? In her stats, it says heartbroken. That's a new mechanic of the game, pretty fun to be honest. I did feel like a shithead when she called me. Should have paid more attention...
Yes, you have to give her a few days to forgive you.
I'm pretty sure Ron doesn't want the girls to ever dump your green/ blue/ brown/ white ass, but they will refuse to deal with you for a while.

Currently if you are in a relationship with one girl, dating or public flirting with the other girls will make her mad (assuming you don't have permission to date them yet). Oddly, hooking up does not currently cause a problem (that is likely to change in the future). Once your girlfriend gives you permission to date other girls - and don't forget, she also needs to like the girl you want to also date, and you have to ask her if it is okay for each other girl - you can do whatever without needing to actually be in a formal relationship with them, but if you enter into a relationship with one of them, you will again need to get her permission to do anything with the third girl (fortunately she is unlikely to be willing to enter into such a relationship until her own trust is high enough, so all you need to do is make sure all the girls are friendly by that point).

what i wanted for jean tho was this blue and red design but cant custom the yellow part without messing the blue part. it would be nice if in a next update the chest piece being separate from the yellow spandex
Unlikely to happen. The problem is that all the art has to be done for a bunch of different poses and angles, making any such change a non-trivial thing, and from what I can tell, they are contracting out the art, which means it costs them money to do such things. They have a lot of stuff in the pipe to get done, and this would likely be a very low priority.
Unfortunate perhaps, but it's simply the way it is.

Last edited:

Aster55

Feb 19, 2022
So I started the new 0.4a update and I don't see any changes , except one confrontation between Laura and Jean where make me choose, what is else is new ??

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So I started the new 0.4a update and I don't see any changes , except one confrontation between Laura and Jean where make me choose, what is else is new ??
A friendship system. There are quite a bit of events that are just girls interacting and special activities you can do to encourage friend level. As well as some minor touches.

If we did our job right, the world should feel more alive with a sense that the NPCs have a life outside of interacting with you.

Check the changelog for the more specific details.

Reactions: Aster55
4.60 star(s) 131 Votes