• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
RonChon:Rogue's getting braver with her selfies!

uncensored version of this pic on Patreon, with a full-res/uncropped version to be sent out to subscribers with art preview access in a couple days! just a reminder that the uncensored pic will be in future builds of the game - subscribers with art preview access just get to enjoy it earlier

we're asking for subscribers to vote on the next character who should get special NSFW treatment!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3617266
proof the team really is thinking about us and what we all want which is to say hot, sexy pics of these fine ass girls

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Jurassic Park is my favorite movie of all time.

I'll find a way of getting this in the game.
Make it so that, if you encouraged Laura stalking you and you lock the door, she'll appear in your bedroom in the morning. Make the dialogue a random choice between:

Null: How-- The door was locked!
Laura, showing her claws: "Lock pick."
Null: Clever girl...

and

Null: How did you get in?!?
Laura grins: "You would know if you've had to hunt your own prey. Life finds a way."

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Make it so that, if you encouraged Laura stalking you and you lock the door, she'll appear in your bedroom in the morning. Make the dialogue a random choice between:

Null: How-- The door was locked!
Laura, showing her claws: "Lock pick."
Null: Clever girl...

and

Null: How did you get in?!?
Laura grins: "You would know if you've had to hunt your own prey. Life finds a way."
Null and Laura are on a date that gets crashed by thugs, Laura proceeds to unleash hell on them.
Thug Leader: "Shoot Her! Shoot Her!"

And

Xavier explaining the security of the mansion:
"Spared no expense."

MagMag123

Apr 26, 2019
Dr Reyes explaining to the pharmacist his monthly round of prescriptions: "They can't breed in the institute. Population control is one of our security precautions. There's no unauthorized breeding in Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters."

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I love this thread so damn much. we managed to go from the topic of metal claws to Jurassic Park in less than 6 posts
Well, it is the year of the dragon. There's a thing going on in the Chinese internet where China's like "Using dinosaurs to depict year of the dragon is insensitive and insulting" and blah blah blah. Meanwhile, us Taiwanese are like:
LOL
1280.png

ETA: For context, the Chinese word for dinosaur is 恐龍, which are literally the words "frighten/frightening" and "dragon". Also, converted .webp to png.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Actually, you know what? I'm glad it's the evolution version of Rogue and not the 97 version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would have killed my boner if this Rogue was based on that version instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Green83rry

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Dude, if I could, I'd revoke her "queen" status immediately and move her way down on the fictional women tier list. Then again, pretending X-Men 97 is separate from the original show still allows her to remain in that position.
Trust me, our Rogue will definitely not have anything to do with '97 Rogue. She's based on evo, the good comics, and the old animated shows.

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
You haven't triggered the final romance scene with her yet. Try taking her out on a date or sleeping in your room alone.
Hi, you were right! I thought I'd already done it or it wouldn't trigger, because I could already tell her I love her.

Still won't touch herself though, even though she had no problem with it earlier. Any idea what's going on?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I wonder if Rogue will ever acknowledge her fleeting but impactful romance with Rom the Space Knight?
"Romance" is a big word here my guy, she gave him a peck on the armor and that's that.

That said, Shiny loves ROM and the discord as a collective has kinda strongarmed Maddening into liking ROM too, so you never know what might happen. While I doubt the kiss will be acknowledged (if it happened at all, since there may be other long, hard and nullifying factors that can make Rogue an X-woman), I know Shiny will fight tooth and nails for us to have ROM The Space Bro.

Null: Honorary Space Knight has a nice ring to it, ain't it?

4.60 star(s) 133 Votes