4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
111000_m.jpg
OVERVIEW:
Young nobleman Johan lived rent-free in the manor of his lord uncle
until Octavia, the lady of the house, expelled him.
The embittered nobleman came upon a demon who taught him a power.
Thus, he plotted his revenge on Octavia, and her daughter Isabel.

Developer / Publisher: Clymenia -
Censorship: yes
Version: v1.03 Final
Platform: Pc/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
- - - - -

7pzy.jpg pLmNt.jpg p7ayK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
atleast you can see green in some of the post there's yellow colour...which is really not easy on the eyes.:confused:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it does with flat awesome dark but sure will change

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
guess i am only 1 using the flat awesome dark which is a grey background and great for those colours

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
guess the 3 different backgrounds are a waste depending on what people use depends on the colours they see. Maybe 1 background is all everyone should have to stop hassle and colours changes, cause if you change to flat awesome dark and then look at my posts with either yellow or green will see what i mean.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
guess the 3 different backgrounds are a waste depending on what people use depends on the colours they see. Maybe 1 background is all everyone should have to stop hassle and colours changes, cause if you change to flat awesome dark and then look at my posts with either yellow or green will see what i mean.
Yellow isn't really the problem, since Xenith is the default, if you use light colored fonts like white people can't read, and Dark themes have some issues with UI elements since they use dark icons and stuff but that's beyond the point. Black font still works fine on Dark themes since they use gray, white is impossible to read on Xenith without highlighting with mouse :S

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
it's ok it has some good scenes but for the power you have you can only use it on 2 "ladies" sadly

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the savegameeditor someone posted on here doesn't work at all for this game for some reason. I try to edit to open the save with the editor and nothing happens. unsure as to why which sucks.
I have 2 editors, one that allows only to edit gold, exp, hp, mp and combat stats and one that does all that and then extra shit like altering previous choices and altering stats like affection or corruption depending on the game.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Beat it in probably 3 times as much time as it would of taken for me to beat it with the save editor but after getting the second hypno upgrade and getting the old fart at the bar, the game becomes super easy since he can get the hypno upgrades and if you get to the A class hypno and go for the knight chick the shards start flying in.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Edited Op changed colour hard to see and tidied up link

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes