• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

Mama ki

Apr 22, 2024
The game is written on the kirikiri engine for Windows OS. Work on other operating systems is not guaranteed.
I'm using winlator on my mobile phone (winlator is an emulator that runs windows application)
Can you please tell me if I could do anything about it to fix this file "drag.cur"

Yhilm

Apr 18, 2022
Someone know why i dont get the hiden route of Aoike Aoi? i clearly wake her up like 20 times with speed up and i still dont get it, would it have something to do with the automatic removal of clothes and the automatic maximum sensitivity? 1715904317094.png

xckd

Dec 28, 2020
Someone know why i dont get the hiden route of Aoike Aoi? i clearly wake her up like 20 times with speed up and i still dont get it, would it have something to do with the automatic removal of clothes and the automatic maximum sensitivity? View attachment 3642056
It's been a while, but i believe you need to maker her orgasm first. Then you piston high and low speed at least 7 times.

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
Someone know why i dont get the hiden route of Aoike Aoi? i clearly wake her up like 20 times with speed up and i still dont get it, would it have something to do with the automatic removal of clothes and the automatic maximum sensitivity? View attachment 3642056
What you need to do is:
1. Have sex with her while she's asleep (you don't have to make her cum)
2. Change the speed back & forth between Slow & Fast 9 or more times
3. Wake her up while you're on Fast speed
4. After she wakes up, there will be a Fast speed button at the bottom. Press it to go even faster.
5. Talk to her 2 times. She will ask you to slow down. There will be a Slow speed button at the bottom
6. After that, the choice is yours - If you press the Slow button & talk to her, you will get the Sweet Sex hidden route. If not, you'll get th High Speed Piston hidden route.

Hopefully that helps!