Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
I cant get the hiden route for "Nanami Inami" Breast milk sex.
No matter how hard I try pull play wit his nipple (no milk)!
I followed the description in this link: but no positiv results for Breast milk from Nanami.

Pls add a step-by-step guide or small vid wath to du for Success?!:giggle:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I followed the description in this link: but no positiv results for Breast milk from Nanami.

This router can only be obtained at a later stage of the game. After receiving the snake's tears, you need to raise the level of pleasure to the maximum (star), then everything will work out.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Man, why've they always gotta make the controlled character some grotesquely ugly piece of crap.
Cuz this ain't no wish-fulfillment. If you want your rapist that you want to self-insert, go elsewhere, there's PLENTY of such games.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Cuz this ain't no wish-fulfillment. If you want your rapist that you want to self-insert, go elsewhere, there's PLENTY of such games.
Like which one? Most of rapist games involve an ugly bastard, I guess to dehumanize the character so the player cant roleplay as you said.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Can someone please explain to me what exactly do the 4 options at the start change? I thought it was difficulty, but then I found the difficulty select/cheats menu in the glass menu.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019

that hidden route and all hidden route are in late game, it require the snake when you have the snake maximum her orgasm level when it reach the STAR icon.
tease her nipple, not the one after insert, the one you foreplay before insert, click and hold tease nipple then move mouse upward, if she moan that mean it working, continue making her moan for few more then she gonna stop that mean thats the limit you cant make the progress any more, just masturbate then skip the day then repeat, after few days she gonna lactating.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I don't care that he IS ugly, I care how much fucking screen space he takes up during scenes that are supposed to be erotic and instead are full of froggy old man ass or face.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
The link I posted is for the official game post. That was promoted and contains links (Done by us). But basically not.
Though normal users that are not in "Translation request" forum will find the other one easier.
I posted a link to your topic in the header. Let the discussion of the game be there, and here there will be questions about translation and errors

Reactions: Bob69

Grey0108

Aug 24, 2023
I got this error instantly after tapping 'Continue' in the menu. I've been playing for quite a while, and now on my way to clear the hidden routes of the last three girls. Would be a shame to lose all progress. error.png

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I got this error instantly after tapping 'Continue' in the menu. I've been playing for quite a while, and now on my way to clear the hidden routes of the last three girls. Would be a shame to lose all progress. View attachment 3490317
You have a damaged client. The error is caused by the sound file "seズームイン、集中、収束、集まる(しゅうぅぅ)倍速.ogg" in the /data or data.xp3 folder (depending on whether it is unpacked or not)

Grey0108

Aug 24, 2023
You have a damaged client. The error is caused by the sound file "seズームイン、集中、収束、集まる(しゅうぅぅ)倍速.ogg" in the /data or data.xp3 folder (depending on whether it is unpacked or not)
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I have no idea what it means. I have only one question: is all my progress screwed and I need to reinstall the game, or there is a chance of solving this problem?

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I have no idea what it means. I have only one question: is all my progress screwed and I need to reinstall the game, or there is a chance of solving this problem?
Try unpack this archive inside game folder and delete data.xp3

Reactions: Grey0108

Grey0108

Aug 24, 2023
Try unpack this archive inside game folder and delete data.xp3
Huh! It worked! At least this particular error didn't pop up again and all the progress is untouched. Thank you very much.