Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
title.png

Overview:
A certain incident prompted you to suddenly change your place of work in the field of object management. You, who were supposed to be a good person, found a gap in your work and invaded a girls' school, and you fell into a sexual predator who sees through the napping schoolgirls. It's all the devil's fault. Ever since you was possessed by a demon, have been driven by an abnormal libido that want to ejaculate with a schoolgirl. If this continues, then someday it will be destroyed. But the devil whispers to you. The light that you can see when you ejaculate with the help of a schoolgirl: "Collect more of this light." In other words, ejaculate more with schoolgirls. The devil's true intentions are immeasurable. But the desire pushes you to criminal activity. A teenage schoolgirl with a fresh egg shines through, and a large amount of thick and sticky sperm comes out. A special sperm for fertilization that your body emits when you feel the existence of a girl who is old enough to give birth to a healthy child. This was rewarded with the sexual pleasure I received from this young woman.​

Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.7.1 (Eng 1.4)
Language: edited MTL english

Main thread: The Nightmaretaker: The Man Possessed by the Devil [v1.7.1] [Sakuranbo Milk School]

Instructions/Information:
Extract the zip archive containing youmuin_patch*.xp3 in ~gamefolder~/xp3/ and run youmuin.exe
image-800.jpg

90% of game texts have been translated. Edited statistics screens. Some of the images were redrawn manually.
Looking for an editor to fix logical errors in the text and testers

There is no uncensored patch here(yet), only a translation!

Important note:
use the original client. Do not try to install a patch on the client with MTools ( this violates in-game scripts, for example, a black screen in statistics when viewing Student ID).

Game Download (JP ver 1.7.1 with En patch 1.4) 9.4 GB
- -
password - F95zone

Official JP patch 1.0 to 1.7.1 - 287 MB
- -

Translation patch ver 1.4 18.02.2024 - 19.4 MB
-

Good JP guide/walkthrough -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:

sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png 514e36445d4d604e51d29207586b959d.jpg

Last edited:

Raymend

Sep 14, 2017
err.png
there error if you make new save with EN patch
solution=delete the EN patch make new save in japanese after the intro put the EN patch back
okay more error come out after finding the letter on the hand got solve by alt+f4 then continue
more error on the mirror after that
errr1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SerxEx and azmijaka

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
there error if you make new save with EN patch
solution=delete the EN patch make new save in japanese after the intro put the EN patch back
okay more error come out after finding the letter on the hand got solve by alt+f4 then continue
more error on the mirror after that
Sry for that) i testing already played game. Errors fixed and patch reuploaded(link updated).

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
I definitely got a lot of syntax errors, most commonly at the end of a scene but I had one during one too, I was able to play around the one during the scene tho and when it happens at the end of one if I just restart the game it puts me past it anyways, so it does work, just not a fully smooth experience

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
still got this error to after finish scene make me force close and restart the game.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
These are different errors and they refer to specific lines of code
some wrong apostrophe in action file y02状態A9...
Fixed! Redownload patch.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
another ugly bastard game, this time he cums from both the perspective of the predator and the victim.
And he himself is a victim of a demon. Noo, he's not liking this, he wants to save his immortal soul :/
This fuck-wit isn't just the nightmare taker. He's the nightmare maker and the nightmare father.
I'd be more pleasantly surprised if it was a shota stuck in daycare surrounded by these schoolgirls doing part-time.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Thx, already fixed. Expect to download the new patch today or tomorrow. There are not a lot of changes, but a lot of time has been killed on them:
Patch 1.1 is almost ready. It fixes the errors found and described by you.
- Fixed logical errors in translation related to date of birth and age (of course, I probably made new mistakes, but you'll forgive me Eng is not my main language o_O).
- The system menu and tooltips in the menu have been translated.
- Redrawn several sprites with Japanese.
- Finally figured out the mosaic in the date of birth and grade (removed to hell).
There will still be hieroglyphs in the text, but most of them either duplicate the already translated information, or carry a very stupid translation like "smell" of "smells". (The Japanese have very peculiar perverts...) So far, I'm trying to figure out how best to exclude them.

P.S. Please edit the message and hide the picture under the spoiler [spoiler ] or replace it with an attached file

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Bug

Game Ver. 1.6 + 1.1 Eng patch from here

Character: Kaede the enema girl

If, after filling her up with the enema liquid, you decide to fuck her mating press style and choose the option to cum you get this error and I miss the demonic alphabet character of course

Let me know if you can reproduce it

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
See.... The translation caught the encoding of variables. How was it:
Code:
gameflag["Number of times we had sex"]['栄手楓']++;
gameflag['年齢別射精回数']["Sex"][(charactorBirth.base['栄手楓']+(checkPassBirth('栄手楓')? 1:0))-12]++;
And how it should have been. Fixed this file in several places
Code:
gameflag['セックス回数']['栄手楓']++;
gameflag['年齢別射精回数']['セックス'][(charactorBirth.base['栄手楓']+(checkPassBirth('栄手楓')? 1:0))-12]++;
Fixed. The corrected patch will be filled in within 5 minutes. Follow the link as always in the header

To get a letter, just replay the scene. It should work out

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm4n

lucknomore

Sep 23, 2017
Fixed. The corrected patch will be filled in within 5 minutes. Follow the link as always in the header
The 1.1 download in the opening post seems to be still the original 1.1 version without these latest fixes. At least the filesize on pixeldrain/anonfiles didn't change.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Update 1.7 for the game just came out introducing bug fixes and new pregnancy animation. What are the bug fixes? I have no clue since the developer didn't even mention it for some reason.