Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
It's amazing that you put effort to release something like this for the community, but I think all animation needs to be tested in this game with this english patch because I've been getting a couple errors so far. Like for example, the one where you lick Sakura's back.

I don't mind helping to test every animation to see if it's error free but it's pretty inconvenient posting everything on a forums. Would be easier if it was on discord or something. If you need help with this SerxEx , please send me your discord and we can discuss easily on discord. Maybe even have a discord server so everyone can work together.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I was sure that no new patches would be released.... Well, today I will start translating version 1.7. Based on the list of changes, there is not much work there. At the moment, when using the translation, you will not see any new animations yet.

If a discord server is needed, I will create it a little later. I was sure that there were not so many mistakes to bother people)

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I was sure that no new patches would be released.... Well, today I will start translating version 1.7. Based on the list of changes, there is not much work there. At the moment, when using the translation, you will not see any new animations yet.

If a discord server is needed, I will create it a little later. I was sure that there were not so many mistakes to bother people)
Yeah, I highly recommend having a discord with members to test everything in the game to see if it's error free. It's better for you to fix everything at once and release one update to fix them all right? Instead of releasing a new patch everyday because a new error is found.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
A server has been created for the convenience of translators. Join the translation and testing. I ask you to send the found errors to the bugs section. Test versions of the translation will also be available there. I do not guarantee that I will answer often, but I will try to fix errors as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Links in the first message of the topic. Today I will post a new small update. The most recent patch is in the discord

Reactions: chickenmaid

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Translation patch ver 1.1 - 17.2 MB
- -

08.08 update ver 1.1
- fix all defloration scene
- manual fix main story translation
- manual fix story Aoike Aoi
- manual fix story Inanami Nanami
- fixed a crash when with fingering Yunaga Yuna
- fix licking scene Shinokura Sakura with freeplay mode

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Translation patch ver 1.1 - 17.2 MB
- -

08.08 update ver 1.1
- fix all defloration scene
- manual fix main story translation
- manual fix story Aoike Aoi
- manual fix story Inanami Nanami
- fixed a crash when with fingering Yunaga Yuna
- fix licking scene Shinokura Sakura with freeplay mode
Thanks as always for your hard work!

Reactions: xxFenderBenderxx

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
The developer rolled out the new minipatch again. And this means it's time to update the header.
Changes 1.7.1:
  • Fixed the broken crotch close-up video of Momokawa Momoka Criona Sex
  • Corrected the sound effect when stroking Yuna Yuna's thigh that was out of sync.
  • (Free play only) Rin Unrinin, equipped with a button to jump to the insertion scene when spanked
Translation changes:
  • Fix licking scene Shinokura Sakura with freeplay mode
  • Manual fix translation story Kamounin Rin
  • Corrected previously untranslated actions story Kaede Eite
Official jap patch 1.0 to 1.7.1 - 287 MB
- - -

Translation patch ver 1.1 10.08.2023 - 17.2 MB
- -

Last edited:

hackkinhko

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 2795970

Overview:
A certain incident prompted you to suddenly change your place of work in the field of object management. You, who were supposed to be a good person, found a gap in your work and invaded a girls' school, and you fell into a sexual predator who sees through the napping schoolgirls. It's all the devil's fault. Ever since you was possessed by a demon, have been driven by an abnormal libido that want to ejaculate with a schoolgirl. If this continues, then someday it will be destroyed. But the devil whispers to you. The light that you can see when you ejaculate with the help of a schoolgirl: "Collect more of this light." In other words, ejaculate more with schoolgirls. The devil's true intentions are immeasurable. But the desire pushes you to criminal activity. A teenage schoolgirl with a fresh egg shines through, and a large amount of thick and sticky sperm comes out. A special sperm for fertilization that your body emits when you feel the existence of a girl who is old enough to give birth to a healthy child. This was rewarded with the sexual pleasure I received from this young woman.​

Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.7.1
Language: edited MTL english

Instructions/Information:
Extract youmuin_patch*.xp3 in ~gamefolder~/xp3/ and run youmuin.exe
View attachment 2796007

90% of game texts have been translated. Edited statistics screens. Some of the images were redrawn manually.
Looking for an editor to fix logical errors in the text and testers

There is no uncensored patch here, only a translation!

Game Download: no link yet

Translator's corner
:

Important note: use the original client. Do not try to install a patch on the client with MTools ( this violates in-game scripts, for example, a black screen in statistics when viewing Student ID).

Official jap patch 1.0 to 1.7.1 - 287 MB
- - -

Translation patch ver 1.1 10.08.2023 - 17.2 MB
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Images:

View attachment 2796164 View attachment 2796165 View attachment 2796166 View attachment 2796167 View attachment 2795967
thks so muck

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
Anyone had luck unlocking the final item?

I followed the guide in

And got around to unlocking up to the 蟒蛇の涙 (second to the last item that shows the arousal gauge) item. But I can't really seem to progress the game beyond this. From what the guide says, you gotta get the girls to star level in arousal, and I managed to do that following the exact spots to touch as outlined in the guide. But even after getting the girls to that level, the flags to unlock the last item (i.e. the 舌なき鐸鈴) doesn't seem to activate.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
EN patch 1.2 is ready for general testing.
List of changes:
- In-game dialogues of all the girls have been re-read.
- Names of objects and demons have been changed.
- I tried to minimize the untranslated hieroglyphs and give the most readable text.
- The classic client youmuin_oldsystem has been translated (I found that in the "classics" you can change fonts via the menu Subtitles to a more compact one).
- Fixed a bunch of logical errors. Added new bugs(absolutely sure :HideThePain: )

The file is available for download
Translation patch ver 1.2 21.08.2023 - 17.2 MB
-

If errors or bugs are found, please let me know in the topic (by attaching a screenshot of the error) or in the

Reactions: pulot2

test101

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks alot for the translation! So far everything is much better than the unedited MTL. Any chance to translate these options in the free play mode?

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks alot for the translation! So far everything is much better than the unedited MTL. Any chance to translate these options in the free play mode?
I think it won't be difficult. I will add it in the next update

upd. Will this option suit you? The text from the drawings is difficult to translate due to the low resolution of the original and may contain some inaccuracies.

Last edited: