• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
1696442678637.png
I found the stick and the tape the guide mentioned but cant find the restrain command, did i do some thing wrong ?

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I found the stick and the tape the guide mentioned but cant find the restrain command, did i do some thing wrong ?
If you investigate the duct tape and gardening posts(before undressing her), a command to use duct tape during sex will be added.
After using duct tape, a command to restrain with a gardening post will appear near chest.

added a link to the Japanese guide in the header

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
If you investigate the duct tape and gardening posts(before undressing her), a command to use duct tape during sex will be added.
After using duct tape, a command to restrain with a gardening post will appear near chest.

added a link to the Japanese guide in the header
ah thanks. i thought that command is in molesting phrase

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, I also did similar patch, but I quickly lost interest in the game... it’s too linear.

Last edited:
Reactions: SerxEx

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for the tips, I'll see what I can add to the current patch. For example, I have censorship replaced with correct translated phrases, and in dates it is simply removed.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
This is my topic and I tried to do it. However, video processing has been suspended for now. The old PC is broken and I am waiting for the delivery of new parts.

patch 1.4 ready, I will upload it in the near future
- fixed bug with Yuna when after undressing and moving to the upper part of the body and back , the clothes were returned
- now the game engine manages the letter spacing more correctly.
- two new fonts have been added to the client - Unifont and YuMincho. The second one is selected to display the default text(Unifont is not well tested and may contain errors). Examples under the spoiler

To change the font to another one, you need to run youmuin_oldsystem.exe and select an item from the menu. Restart the game.

Last edited:

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
... I have censorship replaced with correct translated phrases, ...
I understand, its is more about the translation itself, but keep in mind that the developer censored not only age:
- secondary school (15-18 yo) became college, vocational school or academy (18-20 yo)
- schoolgirls and juvenile became students
- young ladies -> ladies
- raw youth -> new youth
- etc.

or is this topic off-limits? :whistle:

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Aah that's what you meant. I think that for those who play similar games, such nuances do not really care)
In general, the developer's idea is conveyed in translation and the appeal to the girls goes like a "schoolgirl", which is suitable for age. It would be possible to strain and replace them, but I think that the current version is also not bad.
If you dig deeper, there are still inconsistencies - initially, in the dialogues, many of the hero's phrases sound too perverse and are designed for Japanese otaku. I smoothed them out a bit for the perception of Western players. If you read the original, the protagonist is an even more sick bastard who considers girls meat.
Also, according to the developer's plan, we first choose the character of the main character and, depending on him, there should be several options for the development of dialogues, as well as various internal reflections of the protagonist. In fact, such choices are at most 1-2 with each girl and my knowledge of Japanese and English (both languages are not my main ones) was not enough to catch the hidden meaning of these actions. Or I translated them incorrectly.
In general, for the few months that I have been working with this project, I believe that my patch is still the best option possible for a comfortable gameplay, but I definitely will not be able to bring the translation to the literary level.

P.S. in fact, I am not completely sure of the legality of the placement of this game and the translation here.

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
Found an error. Pops up when you click the "Monologue" button while masturbating next to Nanami Inami.
I will report about any others if I find them. Thank you for your work with the patch!

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
I just reported it, so that SerxEx could, hopefully, fix it in the future version of his patch.
I've already seen the message, thanks for the bug report. The update has been uploaded

Translation patch ver 1.4 17.10.2023 - 19.4 MB
-

Changelog

- fixed bug with Nanami in monologue masturbating scene
- fixed some translation Nanami`s story

Reactions: PakJoe69

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
I've already seen the message, thanks for the bug report. The update has been uploaded

Translation patch ver 1.4 17.10.2023 - 19.4 MB
-

Changelog

- fixed bug with Nanami in monologue masturbating scene
- fixed some translation Nanami`s story
Thank you for the fix! Also, just a general question: Can anyone tell me what causes this graphical glitch in the game? (attached) Any way to deal with that?

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you for the fix! Also, just a general question: Can anyone tell me what causes this graphical glitch in the game? (attached) Any way to deal with that?
I think that the problem here is in the video codecs installed on the PC. The game uses video in old wmv and mpq formats.

Reactions: PakJoe69