VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
No incest, apparently his parents adopted him? Also no harem, looks like the MC is an impotent and a cuck. Hmm, not surprised, looking at his girlfriend - she doesn't look like the best choice, was she a virgin before they met and before their first night together?
What's the attitude man? Why so rude?

Dev came out swinging against 90% of the population here, when you combine all the tags. How much is this is a bluff for Patreon?
Well, only problem would be cest content, the other two should be not a problem with patreon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't decide whether this is The Fast and the Furious: Corporate America or The Fast and the Furious: Pumping Pussy. Looks promising by the previews, though. GL, Ceolag.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceolag

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This should be added in the OP, just to prevent some nasty surprises witth some unpleasant guys in the future.

View attachment 1965123
OK, two of the Biggest money maker tags will NOT be in this story (harem, incest). Well it's good to know now, then having to find out a few updates later....

Thanks for posting this information. And good luck dev with your project.

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
No incest, apparently his parents adopted him? Also no harem, looks like the MC is an impotent and a cuck. The developer claims there will be no NTR here, but if you don't fuck the girl, someone else will, and what is that if not NTR?
Hmm, not surprised, looking at his girlfriend - she doesn't look like the best choice, was she a virgin before they met and before their first night together? I don't want to think that the MC is a loser, if he decided to build his relationship with a whore.
Will there be virgin girls here?
Genuinely can't tell if this is satire or not.

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
[CITA][/CITA]
No incest, apparently his parents adopted him? Also no harem, looks like the MC is an impotent and a cuck. The developer claims there will be no NTR here, but if you don't fuck the girl, someone else will, and what is that if not NTR?
Hmm, not surprised, looking at his girlfriend - she doesn't look like the best choice, was she a virgin before they met and before their first night together? I don't want to think that the MC is a loser, if he decided to build his relationship with a whore.
always the same with you talking homosexualities, go play a VN with the Gay Tag

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
looks like the MC is an impotent and a cuck. The developer claims there will be no NTR here, but if you don't fuck the girl, someone else will, and what is that if not NTR?
This might be the least effective argument you could've made here. If you're not going to fuck the girl, why exactly are you jealous? Sounds like a personal issue. "If I'm not going to have her, no one is!!!" is not NTR. SMH.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
This might be the least effective argument you could've made here. If you're not going to fuck the girl, why exactly are you jealous? Sounds like a personal issue. "If I'm not going to have her, no one is!!!" is not NTR. SMH.
What if I want to and am going to, but I can't only because the developer has decided so? What it is if not NTR, because I will have to give up on her and choose another one, I will have to make her life miserable, just like my own. What about her afterwards? Will she go to a monastery, taking a vow of celibacy, or will she find someone else to replace me? Will she have sex with him, think of him instead of me? I hope she goes to a monastery, because otherwise it's NTR.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What if I want to and am going to, but I can't only because the developer has decided so? What it is if not NTR, because I will have to give up on her and choose another one, I will have to make her life miserable, just like my own. What about her afterwards? Will she go to a monastery, taking a vow of celibacy, or will she find someone else to replace me? Will she have sex with him, think of him instead of me? I hope she goes to a monastery, because otherwise it's NTR.
Dude, whatever you have smoked, stop it. Trust me, it's not good for you - or, at least, share with us. Then i am able to understand this post of you in its complete meaning. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude, whatever you have smoked, stop it. Trust me, it's not good for you - or, at least, share with us. Then i am able to understand this post of you in its complete meaning. :)
Just repeating what I already addressed is, apparently, making the argument . . . better? HIIK.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Nice trolling.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
From the description and size it seems rich in content with many animated scenes, I'll try it ...

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
You expect the girl you CHOSE not to fuck to be celibate the rest of her life?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I liked this one a lot, I'm excited.

Also I like the trope when the girl that keeps a secret for the MC is actually protecting him from the shadows.

Love Kaija already

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga and Lokitox8
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes