VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy [v0.01d Public] [Newman/Akanoes]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
... Shaggy with a sixpack? And I thought sixpack Ben was bad, at least he's a crime fighter! Now we've got a stoner who overeats constantly and really doesn't do much, with chiseled abs.

Reactions: foy

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I figured most of the assets from the asset pack would've been used already but they haven't even used the good ones yet. Either way, glad they're working on games again.

Reactions: libertypics

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I figured most of the assets from the asset pack would've been used already but they haven't even used the good ones yet. Either way, glad they're working on games again.
How much more is in the full asset pack vs the cg only? Curious to look at it but 3 gigs is a bit.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This is chapter 1 ? If so then it was incredibly short, was expecting way more since the game was on hold as a demo for such a long time :confused:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
out of curiosity,is the demona character an original character or someone actually from the cartoon ? cant seem to find anything on her at all

Plumpit1

Dec 7, 2018
Got to say, I'm really glad to see this project moving forward. This new demo was pretty fun, I can't wait to see how this will develop.

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
This looks really interesting! Fred seems like his d-bag dial was turned up to 11, so I hope this ends with Shaggy going Ultra Instinct and picking up the girls himself. Demona, or however her name goes, looks mighty thirsty.

Reactions: Newman

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
This is chapter 1 ? If so then it was incredibly short, was expecting way more since the game was on hold as a demo for such a long time :confused:
Well, they ARE starting over, since before it was Newman and Sunset. But since that fell through (and they couldn't really build on the old one), they redid it.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
This looks really interesting! Fred seems like his d-bag dial was turned up to 11, so I hope this ends with Shaggy going Ultra Instinct and picking up the girls himself. Demona, or however her name goes, looks mighty thirsty.
I hope they turn down the d-bag quality of Fred, I remember him being much nicer in the actual show.
Also I really hope Scoob isn't dead.

Kasaix

Dec 13, 2019
I hope they turn down the d-bag quality of Fred, I remember him being much nicer in the actual show.
Also I really hope Scoob isn't dead.
Yeah, he was nicer in the show, and Shaggy wasn't such a downer and sad case. I also doubt Scooby is dead. There was no blood at the scene, so he's probably fine. Maybe a bit hurt if anything.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
in the version playable nothing about possession happens
if im not mistaken, and i might be, the first release was only a cg set due to dev issues, and some of those havent made it into the playable version so far (iirc the cgs were released because they didnt think there would be a playable version). im guessing that tag was in the cg set but not in the game as is for now

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
if im not mistaken, and i might be, the first release was only a cg set due to dev issues, and some of those havent made it into the playable version so far (iirc the cgs were released because they didnt think there would be a playable version). im guessing that tag was in the cg set but not in the game as is for now
No I think you got it, in the CG set Daphne gets posessed but that's not in the game yet

Reactions: horacetheslug

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
SO there will be a future update right? If someone k Kwan can you please tell me how long it may take for the update to be released.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes