VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy [v0.01d Public] [Newman/Akanoes]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Now this is a game ... here we got the teaser from NEWMAN!!!
Dev talk from Feb 22 at 7:55pm New link to the Latest Public Builds

So. The link was out after MEGA went crazy.
Not anymore:

I included our very short Scooby tease build, just in case you guys didn't already have it. Anyway, working on Shar's training atm. More soon!
Newman.

GAB
pretty please fix this thread and put the link to this teaser 0.01 game version in the OP :)

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
wow so someone finally picked this old project back up. nice
now is only someone can continue GoRepeat's Kingdom Hearts: Light's Darkness flash game...
if anyone is interested in what I'm talking about here

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All this is - not much but a
teaser 0.01 game version
Akanoes is writing dialogues whenever time presents itself ... Newman has all the assets done, so they just released what
they had lying around ... proof they have this on their minds ... still they are pushing on with the ben x game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not fault the coder too much though ...
Akanoes is pretty inversted in many projects and right now all he can muster
in here is pumping out more dialogue so the game gets fleshed out.
Remember that all art is done already, just waiting on the codes
A lot of scripts missing, so far
Just have a read of his schedule for this month:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Weird, I think Newman may have uploaded an older build of the teaser, cause the latest version that we sent out doesn't have the cook bug and has "The end?" Before the loop :p.
But yea in the Dev version there's more dialog already, working on finishing an animation as well. While we have original script, it still needs to be converted to Ren'py and Newman is using this opportunity as a final pass as well, making sure everything is to his liking. So we are still a bit tied to Newman's schedule, which luckily has improved a lot recently =3

Sorry about the inconvenience, here's the correct version without the cook bug and the random loop (still loops, but now you know it ends there :p)

But yea, it's a teaser, don't expect TOO much xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for making time in that busy schedule of yours to finish this fine endeavor ... Have an apple and sigh every
once in a while .. that much code has adverse reactions to any eye subjected to The Matrix too many times in a day :)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Doggy dog scooby is not doing the naughty .. go search for some other games around here featuring great danes at work :)!

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I Like the art, is very pretty, if the creator is there, can you please add some anal sex? Yes, it's my personal kinkie.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really liking the art and the direction of this so far, looking forward to seeing it when it gets into a playable state.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes