LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anybody know if there's a walkthrough I can use for this game? I have no idea what the code for getting into the OP. Room is.

EDIT 1: Nevermind, I figured it out from reading past posts. But I have another question. Which chapter takes place after Akenai's? What's the chronological order of each chapter?

EDIT 2: I hate Hatenashi's tentacle avoidance level. How the hell am I supposed to utilize her martial arts skills if striking the tentacle monsters causes injury as well? Also, how exactly do I survive the tentacle onslaught if it won't even let me use the hiding spots for Japanese Jason Voorhees?

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anybody know if there's a walkthrough I can use for this game? I have no idea what the code for getting into the OP. Room is.

EDIT 1: Nevermind, I figured it out from reading past posts. But I have another question. Which chapter takes place after Akenai's? What's the chronological order of each chapter?

EDIT 2: I hate Hatenashi's tentacle avoidance level. How the hell am I supposed to utilize her martial arts skills if striking the tentacle monsters causes injury as well? Also, how exactly do I survive the tentacle onslaught if it won't even let me use the hiding spots for Japanese Jason Voorhees?
The chronological order is...

You're not supposed to fight them at all. You're supposed to move between rooms and corridors as swiftly as possible as they'll just keep spawning out of holes.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to unluck the remaining 2 galleries? I haven't found all the 30 K-Reports, but the green one and the one below with the glowing red button aren't available. Maybe a future update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Ok guess I've found the solution alone, so going to share in case someone is having the same problem.
After you finish the main 4 routes you'll unlock the legal-loli(5th) chapter. However there's a 6th one! Quite brutal, but for unlocking it you've to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished the hag's story. Should I level up the affection levels for all of the waifus first? Or will I still get plenty of opportunity to raise their affection levels after completing the secret story? Also, how do I get the Unlocker Item for H-scenes?

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, i have a question, where do you find k-report 14 ? When checking the teacher profile, it shows k-report 14 to obtain but i can't find it at all.

1689078710105.png

1689078752702.png

FireEnjoyer

Apr 24, 2021
Tags need to be updated, as i've seen stated before by others this needs a ''urination'' tag. (Quick tip on this one, if you don't like urination like myself, Q fast forwards the text and spacebar fast forwards the sprites, hold both down to get out of scenes you don't like asap. Or, you know, don't get caught)
A ''futa/trans protagonist'' tag.
And probably a ''necrophelia'' tag considering that one of the monsters you encouter (and which has multiple sexual encounters), was formed by dead bodies in a morgue.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Tags need to be updated, as i've seen stated before by others this needs a ''urination'' tag. (Quick tip on this one, if you don't like urination like myself, Q fast forwards the text and spacebar fast forwards the sprites, hold both down to get out of scenes you don't like asap. Or, you know, don't get caught)
A ''futa/trans protagonist'' tag.
And probably a ''necrophelia'' tag considering that one of the monsters you encouter (and which has multiple sexual encounters), was formed by dead bodies in a morgue.
You could probably report the thread and have an admin add it, if you really want. But I don't think a writhing mass of non-rotting tissue and tentacles count as necrophilia.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Hello guys I pretty much completed the game but there's only like missing pieces on my CG. Does anyone know where is the last 2? (Big thanks)
1692180644894.png
Edit: K-reports subject 14 is broken

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes