Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
What were you expecting, for some rando to swap out the sounds for you? Take it up with the dev why don'tcha?
Did I touch a nerve or what?

I merely said the straw slurping moans are grating to listen to. Not once did I tell or ask anybody to change it, only that's it's a game breaker for me. You don't have to take it personally.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did I touch a nerve or what?

I merely said the straw slurping moans are grating to listen to. Not once did I tell or ask anybody to change it, only that's it's a game breaker for me. You don't have to take it personally.
You think I'm the one taking it personally? Someone made a suggestion and your reply was akin to "no, give me something better."
Like fuck dude, if someone were to reply to you saying "I don't like the sounds", telling you to turn it off is basically the only thing that would logically follow. Again, I don't know what you were expecting.

Reactions: Boringuse

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
That part with Hatenashi and the "little babies" is just horrendous. Doors take priority with you attack and you take damage even when you find items... I mean i'm all for the story but i don't know if i want to deal with that BS. I have dealt and finished enough of those type of games. Also i'm not so much into CGs only.

QWERTheKeyboard

Dec 2, 2022
So I'm really stuck with books, it says there are 3 in each story but I can't find the 3S for Ikuha and the 2S for the teacher, I've tried replaying them over and over but I still can't find them. Anyone know where it could be?

Edit: just replayed through Ikhua and still didn't get it, checked everywhere but I didn't get it.

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Game crashes constantly. First time it took until halfway through Akeni's intro, just as the teacher approached her. Second time it was just as she was getting to the hospital after skipping through all the dialogue and skipping the scene. Then third time it crashed in under 20 seconds from starting a new game and skipping the entire intro.

How the hell am I supposed to play the game in few-minute intervals before I need to restart it? Sucks too, it looked cool

hornycuntboi

Mar 14, 2023
This is DEFINITELY missing the 'loli' tag. The girls are all heavily implied to be underage, and at the start there's an entire scene of a girl getting fucked and both the player character and the girl call her a 'little girl'. I was somewhat enjoying the game up to that scene before I immediately closed the game and uninstalled it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
and what i tried typing the numbers, the they corespond to as like 1=a 2=b, and there's not enough spaces for the roman numerals themselves
This... is not your strong suit, now is it?
What if the drawing on the wall says... 1st (I) letter : F... This really shouldn't be rocket science.
I haven't played the game yet, but after looking at the attached pic I found it farcical you didn't get the code from there in under 10 seconds.

Gecata

May 24, 2020
This... is not your strong suit, now is it?
What if the drawing on the wall says... 1st (I) letter : F... This really shouldn't be rocket science.
I haven't played the game yet, but after looking at the attached pic I found it farcical you didn't get the code from there in under 10 seconds.
[/QU....
i am the dumbest of asses

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is DEFINITELY missing the 'loli' tag. The girls are all heavily implied to be underage, and at the start there's an entire scene of a girl getting fucked and both the player character and the girl call her a 'little girl'. I was somewhat enjoying the game up to that scene before I immediately closed the game and uninstalled it.
I don't think teenagers count as loli. There's like only one scene that might count as loli and it occurs in a flashback. But the white haired "little girl" you're probably talking about is literally the oldest character in there.

hornycuntboi

Mar 14, 2023
I don't think teenagers count as loli. There's like only one scene that might count as loli and it occurs in a flashback. But the white haired "little girl" you're probably talking about is literally the oldest character in there.
Fair enough for the first bit about teenagers, I'll concede there. But even if the "little girl" is thousands of years old, she still looks really young, and does that not still count as loli? Like, the trope is called "Thousand Year Old Loli". I'm still fairly new to the site so perhaps it's different here for tagging.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Fair enough for the first bit about teenagers, I'll concede there. But even if the "little girl" is thousands of years old, she still looks really young, and does that not still count as loli? Like, the trope is called "Thousand Year Old Loli". I'm still fairly new to the site so perhaps it's different here for tagging.
She's not that old. She's just a short adult. Although looking through the screenshots on DLSite again, I realized I forgotten that there may or may not be a minor character that counts as loli. They never explicitly state the age, but the handwaived explanation is that she was homeless and severely malnourished if I remember right.

hornycuntboi

Mar 14, 2023
She's not that old. She's just a short adult. Although looking through the screenshots on DLSite again, I realized I forgotten that there may or may not be a minor character that counts as loli. They never explicitly state the age, but the handwaived explanation is that she was homeless and severely malnourished if I remember right.
Eh... probably better safe than sorry imo. Besides, again, the whole flashback scene with them calling the character a little girl was EXTREMELY uncomfortable and something that I wasn't expecting because it wasn't in the tags. I don't want anything remotely to do with that kinda stuff in my jack off material, y'know?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Eh... probably better safe than sorry imo. Besides, again, the whole flashback scene with them calling the character a little girl was EXTREMELY uncomfortable and something that I wasn't expecting because it wasn't in the tags. I don't want anything remotely to do with that kinda stuff in my jack off material, y'know?
Where have I heard this before?

• Haha
Reactions: philtwo
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes