Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Could someone give a list of where to find all the memory keys? 2 are easy to find, one is a little hidden but still findable. I just can't find Hatsumaki's key since the morgue doesn't have it and that's the only place I can think of that the hint points to. For clarification, the memory keys only work in ???.

RedRibbon

Jan 5, 2019
Could someone give a list of where to find all the memory keys?
Just to be clear, you get the girls' memory keys themselves by completing the bookshelves in their cells.
The item Hatsumari's points to is in the ICU, where she operated on herself.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Meant Hatenashi Tachinami's (teacher) key. Hatsumari's is simple if you remember her story as well as Slut's due to simple exploration with her. It's the other 2 that have rather obtuse hints. Managed to stumble on Akenai but no such luck on the stench of death hint.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
The true horror are those sex sounds, holy shit.
If you thought using a straw to get the last few drops of a drink was bad, this... this is a magnitude worse.

Hard pass 5 minutes in.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I see a lot of people don't know how to skip. The magic key is Q (spacebar if you want to speed up sprite animations instead).

The true horror are those sex sounds, holy shit.
If you thought using a straw to get the last few drops of a drink was bad, this... this is a magnitude worse.

Hard pass 5 minutes in.
Did you know you can turn these sounds off, right?

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
Does anyone have a list of where the 'memory' items you need for the endings are or where they appear? I found all the memory bookshelf items for the last two characters but I am missing one for the first character and one for the second.

RedRibbon

Jan 5, 2019
List of where the 'memory' items
Akenai's are in the library, in the toilet, and in the room where you find Yumeno.
Hatenashi's are in the nurses station, on the balcony, and in the ICU.
Ikuha's are on a cum pile early in, on the books outside her cell, and in the director's office.
Hatsumari's are in the ICU, on Hatenashi's body, and in the B Wing toilet only after she's lost her eye.

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
Quick question, do you need to find all the missable items during each girl's scenario in order to get the true ending? I just beat my first scenario and then realized there were apparently things I was supposed to be collecting as I went along. Can I still go back and get those or should I restart the game?

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question, do you need to find all the missable items during each girl's scenario in order to get the true ending? I just beat my first scenario and then realized there were apparently things I was supposed to be collecting as I went along. Can I still go back and get those or should I restart the game?
You can replay the level. Once you get what you're missing you can go back to the dungeon, you don't have to do it all over again.

Benun

Mar 31, 2022
I've searched all over the 3rd ward area. found nothing possible in the closed area

deezer1234

Jan 4, 2021
I am missing S2 Akenai's from her bookshelf. Does anyone know here I can get it? I am completely lost. I completed the other 3 bookshelves.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is a bug,when i meet monster,my game totally stuck sometime.the newest version in dlsite seem fix it in March.the steam version may still need update.
Same when the 'monster appear screen' appear game randomly crash it's so annoying any news about that fix?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes