desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It most definitely turns into NTR. It only starts as NTRS.
The guy you replied to has the same taste as me when it comes to NTR. A swinging/netorase start that turns into NTR later is really unfulfilling for people who are in it for the betrayal and corruption of the wife. With that set up, the wife falling into NTR is not really that despicable since the male protagonist consented to the arrangement initially. Like bro, what did you expect to happen? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Haha
Reactions: Antupaku and Terix3

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The following spoilers are taken from another site. I haven't confirmed for myself and the commenter's view are not my own :p:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, all the different routes sound awesome to me and I'm looking forward to playing them. I love NTS to NTR and I love it when no one has plot armor and the tragedy of the story can touch everyone. :D

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Why is it that they always translate later entry in the series and not the first work ?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The guy you replied to has the same taste as me when it comes to NTR. A swinging/netorase start that turns into NTR later is really unfulfilling for people who are in it for the betrayal and corruption of the wife. With that set up, the wife falling into NTR is not really that despicable since the male protagonist consented to the arrangement initially. Like bro, what did you expect to happen? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
people always say this but i don't think that happens where swinging leads to the wife leaving

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I guess we will have a swing & miss type of progression ? but is it frustrating or is it hot ?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Eh, don't ever try to find logic in these types of story's. They only really work because the characters are made to be dumb as fuck. I'm not the biggest fan of Netorase but i would love to see a good "normal" swinging game for once, just a bunch of People swapping and having fun. It should always be done with consent and agreement of your partner, in real life at least, otherwise that would still make you a cheating bithc that levels dex.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Eh, don't ever try to find logic in these types of story's. They only really work because the characters are made to be dumb as fuck. I'm not the biggest fan of Netorase but i would love to see a good "normal" swinging game for once, just a bunch of People swapping and having fun. It should always be done with consent and agreement of your partner, in real life at least, otherwise that would still make you a cheating bithc that levels dex.
ore no kanojo taninbou has that

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, don't ever try to find logic in magical games, where you shoot fireballs. They only work because people are stupid who would want to do that, even though they know it's unreal and they can't! It's just not real! Also don't play games where you kill people.. You should hug and have fun! Not Kill! else that would make you a murderer!

Or you can just play the game and enjoy?
---
Okay real edit here:
I am fine with you not liking the game fully, but you do put it like people are stupid for enjoying it? I am fairly sure we all know that the story isn't real, that it wouldn't work in real life. That doesn't stop me from wanting to play it and enjoy it.
Just say, I had wished this game was more about swinging/sharing/netorase, where people just have fun.

I don't think you're stupid, but I think maybe you are underestimating other people? Or I don't know really. You tried to make a statement where we would change our ways? That would be foolish though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes