Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
We enjoy stories and play these games BECAUSE they are not like real life. I am already living it, its boring for the most part, why would I want that in my media?

Reactions: Federok88

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, don't ever try to find logic in magical games, where you shoot fireballs. They only work because people are stupid who would want to do that, even though they know it's unreal and they can't! It's just not real! Also don't play games where you kill people.. You should hug and have fun! Not Kill! else that would make you a murderer!

Or you can just play the game and enjoy?
---
Okay real edit here:
I am fine with you not liking the game fully, but you do put it like people are stupid for enjoying it? I am fairly sure we all know that the story isn't real, that it wouldn't work in real life. That doesn't stop me from wanting to play it and enjoy it.
Just say, I had wished this game was more about swinging/sharing/netorase, where people just have fun.

I don't think you're stupid, but I think maybe you are underestimating other people? Or I don't know really. You tried to make a statement where we would change our ways? That would be foolish though.
I was just sharing my thoughts dude, sorry if they offended you somehow? I just don't think there is much point in trying to find logic in a setting that requires characters to act like complete idiots for the story to even work. I really don't know why you felt so called out, maybe think about that, instead if getting all offended over nothing. Your comparison at the top is honestly so childish i don't even want to engage with it.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Eh, don't ever try to find logic in these types of story's. They only really work because the characters are made to be dumb as fuck. I'm not the biggest fan of Netorase but i would love to see a good "normal" swinging game for once, just a bunch of People swapping and having fun. It should always be done with consent and agreement of your partner, in real life at least, otherwise that would still make you a cheating bithc that levels dex.
I always say that dumb to certain - quite great - extent is a premise for an NTR game to exist, cause otherwise - if characters were smart like in smarter than average IRL they would figure out what's happening and there would be no ongoing NTR/cheating happening and no NTR game(s), accordingly. Have to take this into account.

We enjoy stories and play these games BECAUSE they are not like real life. I am already living it, its boring for the most part, why would I want that in my media?
Well it's the opposite for me, I guess. Everybody plays those games for the sake of 18+ content, but for me it's more kick if the premise, plot and characters' behaviour make more sense/closer to smth. that could happen in real life. So that's why I'd prefer some slice of life setting to fantasy, but I do hate something unbelievable stupid and that is just making you cringe instead of getting turned on or getting an NTR punch in the gut (my regards to Atelier Sakura fans playing such crap on a monthly basis :devilish:).

This one is pretty OK plot wise as far as I remember. Pretty direct, a couple in their 30s? that has been together for some time goes for swinging with new couple next door. The choices are each time to put an end to things (and get sort of happy end) or let them escalate with cuck husband thinking he has something to prove and stand up to the challenge of a bull offering to take things further while also noticing that his wife is unwilling to put an end to the arrangement (and maybe liking it?) and being unable to gather willpower to quit himself. Then she looses to dick as they wrote above... Deemed not as good as the Kabe... 1-2, but not the worst Anim writing, not to mention other games.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I was just sharing my thoughts dude, sorry if they offended you somehow? I just don't think there is much point in trying to find logic in a setting that requires characters to act like complete idiots for the story to even work. I really don't know why you felt so called out, maybe think about that, instead if getting all offended over nothing. Your comparison at the top is honestly so childish i don't even want to engage with it.
Offended me only in the way that you are not here for NTR, and here for spreading shit..,
Childish though? Do tell me why? As I was just calling out how you did it? But in the same way you did it? If you consider that childish then you were too.

No offense though, I just don't really care much. I want NTR, sometimes I end up with the loving swinging you love, I don't bitch about it though. Here you are.. bitching..
We all waste time on games that we thought and hoped would be better. You're no different here. SO just do as the rest, and go away.

Quick edit: I will answer every damn comment you send me. You have my undivided attention.

Last edited:

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Offended me only in the way that you are not here for NTR, and here for spreading shit..,
Childish though? Do tell me why? As I was just calling out how you did it? But in the same way you did it? If you consider that childish then you were too.

No offense though, I just don't really care much. I want NTR, sometimes I end up with the loving swinging you love, I don't bitch about it though. Here you are.. bitching..
We all waste time on games that we thought and hoped would be better. You're no different here. SO just do as the rest, and go away.

Quck edit: I will answer every damn comment you send me. You have my undivided attention.
You clearly care though, otherwise you wouldn't be here whining over nothing. Im sorry to disappoint you, but i won't be engaging in any further "discussion". Let's be honest, i doesn't even matter what im gonna say, you will get mad at it anyways. If you don't see how the way you act is anything but childish, you still have a lot of growing up to do, mentally at least.

Anyways, it's Saturday, enjoy your weekend and have a good one or stay mad in forums all day, it's whatever. I will just do as the "rest" and go away.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
You clearly care though, otherwise you wouldn't be here whining over nothing. Im sorry to disappoint you, but i won't be engaging in any further "discussion". Let's be honest, i doesn't even matter what im gonna say, you will get mad at it anyways. If you don't see how the way you act is anything but childish, you still have a lot of growing up to do, mentally at least.

Anyways, it's Saturday, enjoy your weekend and have a good one or stay mad in forums all day, it's whatever.
So, I'm mad at you ditching the game as unreal, and whatnot, when all games are unreal. Just because it didn't suit your swinging needs. Else you would've been quiet.
This game wasn't for you, that is all.. So do as the rest.. and go away.
But no, you can't just say that in a good way, you try to make the people enjoying it look stupid! As we don't know it's unreal?

So you see, my issue better now?

Edit, you said people who enjoy this story are dumb? Or do I have to quote you? I said, we are not so dumb?
And here you are..
Take care you too, hope the air is better up there.

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I was wondering a while ago why people comission Dazed these Anim games instead of Kabe 1-2, NTR Homestay 2 as the first one got translated and they both are fine games or ... - it's one of their best games IMO and the one with highest rating on VNDB. I've just noticed that Tsuma no Biniku got requested on Dazed's Discord and it's a shame it has got such abysmal amount of votes over more than a week (barely a dozen). Please vote for it on his Discord if you can. I'm happy to do UI pics. Look for the requests section, the name on Discord is translated and starts with 'Father's thick fingers...' And in case you need one here is invite valid for a week

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Yeah, don't ever try to find logic in magical games, where you shoot fireballs. They only work because people are stupid who would want to do that, even though they know it's unreal and they can't! It's just not real! Also don't play games where you kill people.. You should hug and have fun! Not Kill! else that would make you a murderer!

Or you can just play the game and enjoy?
---
Okay real edit here:
I am fine with you not liking the game fully, but you do put it like people are stupid for enjoying it? I am fairly sure we all know that the story isn't real, that it wouldn't work in real life. That doesn't stop me from wanting to play it and enjoy it.
Just say, I had wished this game was more about swinging/sharing/netorase, where people just have fun.

I don't think you're stupid, but I think maybe you are underestimating other people? Or I don't know really. You tried to make a statement where we would change our ways? That would be foolish though.
Playing a game:

Enemy Mage: *Casts spell*

Hero: Magic is not real stupid! *gains 100% magic resistance*

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
For the ones above fighting over just pure vanilla swapping then just read this basically u and ur best friend thought hey ur wife hot and ur friend like thanks your wife is hot too wanna swap ? then they kept fucking them and swapping and only 2 endings 1 is either u love ur bro so much u wanna take care of his son that u let ur wife get pregnant with ur bro while ur bro lets u raw dog his wife too ending up with them pregnant bu u can clearly see the sons hair color resembles the other dudes father and the dudes son resembles mc , then 2nd ending they be like , They thought maybe we should pregnant our wife first before we do Raw sex swapping so thats what they did a few scenes of MC fucking her actual wife thenafter confirm pregnant with both it has a ending where we see pregnant sex with wife with ur bro and u are fucking the pregnant wife of ur bro

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
yea and im saying is unlike the other games where theres a bad ending of some one getting cucked/getting ntred the relationship between the two guys never got to being bad like this one where its all jsut friendly swapping then suddenly dude went a 180 and go evil black mail route

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
yea and im saying is unlike the other games where theres a bad ending of some one getting cucked/getting ntred the relationship between the two guys never got to being bad like this one where its all jsut friendly swapping then suddenly dude went a 180 and go evil black mail route
You should put it in spoiler or delete certain phrases because you are openly tallking about the endings of a game that has nothing to do with this one, you can destroy the experience for other players.

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
yes finaly the 3rd is getting traslated i wish they did the 2nd because the plot was way too long than the 3rd

lurker332

Jun 3, 2017
am i the only one who gets (0xc000007b) ?
Game depends on these files:

d3d9.dll
d3dx9_42.dll
d3dx9_43.dll (by proxy from emoteengine.dll)

They are in Windows/SysWOW64/

Manually delete them

Then proceeed to install the DXSETUP.exe in DirectX folder of the release of this game OR download official from just to be extra safe. If the files exist already, the installer does nothing, so manually deleting them helped for me personally. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MICROSOFT WEBSITE

Jul 28, 2022
I was wondering a while ago why people comission Dazed these Anim games instead of Kabe 1-2, NTR Homestay 2 as the first one got translated and they both are fine games or ... - it's one of their best games IMO and the one with highest rating on VNDB. I've just noticed that Tsuma no Biniku got requested on Dazed's Discord and it's a shame it has got such abysmal amount of votes over more than a week (barely a dozen). Please vote for it on his Discord if you can. I'm happy to do UI pics. Look for the requests section, the name on Discord is translated and starts with 'Father's thick fingers...' And in case you need one here is invite valid for a week
That one you mentioned 'Tsuma no Biniku' looks good, seems like a Father NTR scenario. Why do you think it's one of the best?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
That one you mentioned 'Tsuma no Biniku' looks good, seems like a Father NTR scenario. Why do you think it's one of the best?
so, things go like this: MC Naoya, Wife Kanae, Father Nobuyuki, Kohai Ayumi and Daughter Rui

MC and his wife Kanae move to MC's father house after MC's mother died. MC and wife fucks and Father see everything. The father gets drunk and try to fuck kanae, she refuses but Nobuyuki is too insistent. Then the father proceeds to take his son's wife slowly by forcing her to do handjobs and sumata.

Meanwhile, when MC is working he get a kohai named ayumi. They get close but Naoya loves so much his wife he cant ever think about cheating
Days passed and Naoya most of the time is overworking so his wife is getting lonely and Nobuyuki meets Ayumi and blackmail her so he can to create the fake betraying plot of his son and show it for MC's wife . This is the first breaking point, if naoya accepts ayumi's offers the plan proceedes. then nobuyuki gets the perfect excuse for advanced with kanae(and fuck). After this Rui is born and naoya thinks is his daughter.
The second breaking point is when Naoya accepts Ayumi's offers ending in her aparment and he gets a blowjob.

* End 1: Naoya never accepts Ayumi's offers so the plan never proceeds. He and his wife never cheated each other and eventually leave the father house, two years after that kanae is pregnant with Naoya's child (happy ending, kinda)
* End 2: After blowjob and fuck with Ayumi, Naoya decide overworking again. He missed the festival for working but Nobuyuki takes Kanae to the festival (and they have sex and this is not the first time this happens) Naoya never discovers that her father and wife fuck when hes not in the house

Naoya decide not overworking and catch his father and wife fucking. They explain all its happend to this points. Naoya blame his father and gets two option.Threesome or divorce
* End 3: Naoya chooses a trio. Naoya can't get erect, so Nobuyuki fucks Kanae. After that Naoya, all this time is still not erect so nobuyuki is the only one who fucks kanae and naoya only can see.
* End 4: he chooses divorce. The family goes to visits MC's mother's grave and then to the beach, Naoya now see how his father and exwife fucks on the beach and in the house everytime when his take care of Rui
* End 5: Naoya blame his wife instead of his father. she talks about everything and naoya discovers all was set by his father. Naoya and Kanae get angry against Nobuyuki for everything he has done. The problem about the father is solved, MC's forgives his wife and they have a second child but Naoya nevers has the courage to try an ADN test about Rui and Kanae doesn't talk about it either.

Naoya gets the blowjob but stops before he fucks with ayumi. Time passed and MC and his wife's relationship is cold as ice. Time passed again and now the 4 characters are on the beach
* End 6: Naoya and ayumi fuck on the beach but nothing really happend. eventually MC discovers about his father and wife cheatings after cancel a date with ayumi. Kanae dosent love naoya anymore, too much time passed without affection, and they divorce
* End 7: Naoya never fucks ayumi in the entire story. Naoya finally has brain and see the strange behavior of his wife and discovers about the cheating. Angry and Sad, Naoya now proceeds to spy on his wife's activities and gather enough data to divorce
* End 8: In the same line as end 7 but naoya decides that he has already collected enough evidence. He divorces his wife and takes custody of Rui. Time passes and he discovers Rui is not his daughter but his half sister and with each year Rui looks more and more like Kanae. Eventually, they reach a point where they start an incestuous relationship because of that fact

Reactions: HiddenDarkness
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes