VN - Others - Completed - The Moans of the Wife Beyond the Wall 3 [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game:

Pros:
    + Good Renderings
    +Nice Story
    + Hot Scenes
    Cons:
    -Censored

Summary:
    Not really a fan of Hentai Games, but I have loved the ones from TeamMM in the Past, and was also not disappointed with this release.
    The story is about a couple exchange and that the wife of one MC gets hooked on the Big dick of the neighbor, and can even get pregnant.
    There are 4 Main Paths and four side Paths to take and you can go on the replay to see paths that you missed and start missing scenes from there,
    I wish western Games had a replay like this Game, would make life easier for the Player.
    The Story is good with Great Fap Potential is all I can say, and would love more Games like this, always grateful for tips.
    Conclusion:
    Worth the Download.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hatsume Kill

This game is good and the H scenes are great. My biggest gripe is that it doesn't fully embrace the netorase elements. Like eventually the husband realizes he likes being cucked and the wife sorta knows it but there's never a moment where they both admit it to each other and like she dirty talks to him or something. There is one scene towards the end that's really hot where the husband spies on the wife that scratches that voyeuristic itch though. Another gripe is the husband and wife routes seem a bit too disconnected and I wish there was more interaction between them. Also, no ultimate cucking scene where the neighbor fucks both wives at the same time booooo. At least there's a blowjob involving both wives at the start of the wife route though. The wife route does lean more into the NTR stuff and overall a good game and worth playing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LesserEvil

I went into this game wanting to like it but it immediately does a few things wrong, in my opinion, and it defeated the point of even playing an ntr game to begin with for me. Some spoilers about the beginning of the game upcoming if you care about it, otherwise tldr:gameplay, visuals and audio are good but the characters and pacing aren't and it took me out of it.

Spoilertalk: You start the game with both characters cheating on each other. No choice, nothing. Right away I stop caring about the characters. This isn't a slow corruption with a feeling of something being wrong building up. It pretends to be that with the whole heartbeat and inner monologue but the stakes are at zero from the get-go. The first choice you can make is either to end the game right away, or the neighbor basically telling you "u scared I can make ur wife cum bro?" and somehow taking the bait and letting him do it. The game feels like it thinks it's a netorare and is trying to convince you it is, but really it's a failed relationship being blackmailed (after making dumb choices) into a netorase/swinging. Would be fine if it was written better, but it ain't.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

VNProtagonist

A VN with many good ideas, but most end up being largely unexplored. A mostly vanilla route exists, but it's so bland that it might as well not even be there. As ever with Anim VNs, the art is amazing and features animated scenes, but only a few of them.