Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Ah, so this isn’t an update, this is just a repost from TFGS? Disappointing…

JesterLoki

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't expect to see this blast from the past today. At the time I wasn't big on TF genre, but this game was one of the factors that changed that, a great cyoa I would recommend to everyone. It really is a shame it never got finished.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
wow got me all excited to think some how some way there was new life coming to this... a real gem and if its not your cup of tea why are you looking at it....unless

nukorvi95

Mar 25, 2020
Can you still fuck/dom guys if you stick to the male path though? The wording "defiance" suggests that you can't, but I hope i'm wrong heh

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Great game. It had a lot of branching content and stories. My only criticism is that at a certain point, the branches become almost separate stories. If this were a book or a movie, it would be an anthology. This isn't a criticism. The author put in a lot of work to letting players explore different aspects of the world. I wish there was more.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Damn, I can't believe this was never uploaded here before. Without a doubt one of the best TF text games even written.

Reactions: Kaparzo
Jun 1, 2017
I can't believe nobody is making the obvious joke!

View attachment 2092729
(I wonder who inspired whom.)
The game inspired the comic. That comic came out just after the game was released. However, I believe they only ever read the title of the game (and didn't know it was a play on Betty Friedan) and their imaginations did the rest.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I remember this game. I quite enjoyed it. Then the creator turned into one of those ultra feminists that go's so far they make me as a women feel insulted, and they dropped it. >_<
I think you must be thinking of someone else. I'm pretty sure nobody in my life has ever accused me before of being even a simple feminist, never mind an ultra feminist. I am all for political/legal equality for women though.

herpaderpderp

Jan 13, 2018
Man I love this game, for me still the gold standard for writing in western smut with this theme.
I still have a tiny bit of hope it'll get updated because the author went on a years-long break before and then came back once.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
As of the time that comic was written is what I mean. Seeing the title of the game (and only the title) is what inspired the comic. I think.
Yes, but I still wouldn't be too sure Trudy Cooper didn't play the game, as it focuses on kinks that appear quite often in the comic.

EDIT: OK, so it's pretty much settled that in the most likely scenario, she was looking for a game in that genre, saw this one, got inspired by the title in writing the comic strip and then marked the game for downloading and playing in the future (we have no clue whether or not she eventually did it, but we like to think she did).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote