Devigirl

Sep 15, 2023
If you take certain choices and have non-consensual feminisation enable, then you will literally be feminised against your will. As in dressed as a girl initially and then that forced feminisation will lead you into becoming a full-fledged female if you continue to make the wrong choices.
What is the route to being forcefully feminized?

Jul 23, 2017
What is the route to being forcefully feminized?
If I remember correctly, you have to enable it in the settings and then you just have to curse out Mrs. Anderson. This acts as a shortcut.
First make sure you enable non-con feminisation in the settings like Barabbas said
1696542935117.png

The cursing out Mrs Anderson is one way but there are a few routes of forced feminisation, this game has so many branching pathways I can't possibly tell you all the ways to achieve it, just try playing around with different dialogue options and you'll find quite a lot of pathways to non-con feminisation

kiart9779

Dec 4, 2017
The stats sections has a 0 at the "Vaginal sex given" for Belinda, implying you can have normal sex with her, but I can't find a way to do it. How do I trigger that?

Jun 1, 2017
The stats sections has a 0 at the "Vaginal sex given" for Belinda, implying you can have normal sex with her, but I can't find a way to do it. How do I trigger that?
I don't think that had occurred yet by the time the game was abandoned. It might have and I'm sure someone will correct me if there is a way to get it. I definitely wouldn't read too much into the variable's existence. I almost certainly would have created such a variable for use even if there was not yet any way to access it in the game. (It unquestionably was intended that, on some paths, Parker would have been able to have normal MF sex with Belinda at some point.)

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
Im trying to unlock all paths but i just can't seem to unlock the Chief Johnson/Mr.Hilliard path can anyone help?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Im trying to unlock all paths but i just can't seem to unlock the Chief Johnson/Mr.Hilliard path can anyone help?
If I remember correctly (it's been a fair few years, I don't remember all the names), you need to be a tease to the main alpha guy as much as possible, but still insist you're a guy. Force fem path (lash out at your mother(?) may be necessary but I don't remember. Stick with wrestling as the sport, fight the alpha guy, rub your ass against him but then don't let him fuck you in the open. Locker room rape should happen after. Go to report that and that should be the scene.

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
If I remember correctly (it's been a fair few years, I don't remember all the names), you need to be a tease to the main alpha guy as much as possible, but still insist you're a guy. Force fem path (lash out at your mother(?) may be necessary but I don't remember. Stick with wrestling as the sport, fight the alpha guy, rub your ass against him but then don't let him fuck you in the open. Locker room rape should happen after. Go to report that and that should be the scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry about that one. I deliberately made it very hard to achieve.
FWIW I actually like routes that can be tough to find, so long as the setup before makes sense. Feels like the story is actually responding to my choices when there are the occasional rare routes, and the stories themselves just feel that bit more special. My only really major dislike are ones tied to RNG.

Jun 1, 2017
That specific path was added on request. It didn't quite match my vision of Rosestead so I buried it so it was only likely to be achieved if you were told how to achieve it.

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
That specific path was added on request. It didn't quite match my vision of Rosestead so I buried it so it was only likely to be achieved if you were told how to achieve it.
Would you ever pick the game back it is really fun, I would enjoy a Chief Johnson route honestly lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote