Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Seems right down my alley but quick question just to know if that option is possible, can you play as a dominating trans (futa-style) or is the trans content mostly on the submissive side?

Currently trying to keep my domination up but wondering if I need to lower my masculinity or if that would endanger my genitalia.
I'm inclined to say that aside some exceptions, trans content is mostly on the submissive side. I might be remembering wrong though.

You can make sure that even if you are submissive, your genitalia wont be in danger, although your dick might get smaller. There is also an option to disable forced transformations!

Reactions: vnpowa

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
what is the gay content in this game? can you avoid straight scenes?
Gay content is you "having fun" with other males.

I think you can avoid most if not all straight scenes! Although, the game content will be much less if you do so.

Reactions: gabri3lp

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
loved this game though seem to recall there being more to it, shame nobody ever picked it up

nxth0703

Nov 21, 2021
wow, i've never played this before and what a ride it's been so far.

how far are you able to go with mr. anderson? i can see he's not on the stats list so is there not really many scenes with him?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaparzo

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
wow, i've never played this before and what a ride it's been so far.

how far are you able to go with mr. anderson? i can see he's not on the stats list so is there not really many scenes with him?
There is a version on chyoa.com but I am not sure if it has more content than this.
Unfortunately, not so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Never understood why anyone preferred that engine. It was TRASH
It was simply an available and simple engine at the time, that was easier to use than any AIF engine that makes the user write words. RAGS made it accessible for people that didn't want to write "Open Drawer" but rather right click on a menu. As that were the games at the time. And it felt more like a "game" while TWINE made it more of a story.

Fuckoffm8y

Apr 18, 2018
God I remember trying this out years ago. Don't think I got very far, wasn't a huge fan sissy/femdom. Nice to see it still get attention though.

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Nice game if short ( for obvious reasons), hadn't played it yet but it's nice knowing that even unfinished it inspired more games of this genre :)

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I remember when this game came out and people wanted a RAGS Version because that was just the norm.

I don't know how true that is though. While I remember the main plot not changing at all(which is good for games like this), the branches were actually kinda crazy. There were so many variations to keep track of, that I always fully understood that it got abandoned as it would just become an unwieldy mess. As even slight changes in the branch, got a reaction later on.

But it will always be one of my favorites games, with lots of fun memories. This games writing and story really stuck with me to this day. But damn, it's been over 10 years from first release. Crazy.
I don't see this as being more unwieldy than College Daze, which has an utterly insane amount of content and variables, yet(admittedly rather miraculously) is still developing at a decent rate. I have seen several projects that were, quite obviously, set for an early grave by their first release, due to being simply too complex mechanically. However, I don't see this being one such case.

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
It's one of the best sissification games I've ever read. It's super hot. It's a shame this never got finished or taken further at least.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Seems right down my alley but quick question just to know if that option is possible, can you play as a dominating trans (futa-style) or is the trans content mostly on the submissive side?

Currently trying to keep my domination up but wondering if I need to lower my masculinity or if that would endanger my genitalia.
what is the gay content in this game? can you avoid straight scenes?
Very minor spoiler for the game's plot as you find out early on. The community you move to has been dosing the water with a transformative chemical based on very old school concepts of masculinity and femininity. If you act quiet, passive, and/or show attraction to men you'll be feminized. If you act boisterous, dominant, and/or show attraction to women you become more masculine. The MC is the shy type when moving to this community and finds out about the chemical when he starts turning into a woman against his will. You can fight the transformation by acting more "masculine". As a result most sex is straight with the gender of the MC being the variable.

Reactions: letrejet and Back
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote