3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
What amazed me was the fact they managed to make a Ren'py game have low framerates...

I mean.. thats like.. Thats like having a powerpoint presentation lag ^.-

But, I was like you, I also threw a few pennies their way, interested in the prospect of the game.. And even though the game has a tonne of content in the form of pictures, its just... Dull.. Its a guessing game. You have no idea what you're doing, clicking numbers as they pop up, hoping you havent already clicked that number before, getting a forgetable scene that makes little to no sense... The entire game is more like a fucked up Big Brother show (Not the game Big Brother, the show where they throw a handful of tosspots into a small house together and laugh at the monkeys as they dance around acting like primates.), its basically sensory overload.. Sure theres a tonne of pictures.. But they get thrown at you without rime or reason, you might as well download a zip of the CG instead, it would lag less and it basically comes down to the same.
Uhhhhh both these games were done in unity not renpy my dude.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Have they enabled full-screen mode? 'Cause this game is too damn tiny on my screen.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Uhhhhh both these games were done in unity not renpy my dude.
Fairly sure Hypno was in Ren'py. Because I destinctly remember using the console to cheat in money, exp and MP.

I think I've deleted the game, but I'll check. But I am very sure HypnoTrainer or what ever it was called was Ren'py. The Magus game and the dungeon crawler game are in Unity though.

*EDIT* Unless of course they changed engine for the final release. I only ever tried the demo, because as per usual they didnt keep their promises and they never made the full version available, and may god damn me to hell if I ever pay money for the full version.

*EDIT EDIT*
Yerp, aint crazy just yet :p redownloaded the demo to make sure I werent talking out of my arse (As I do sometimes)
IAintCrazyYet.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Have they enabled full-screen mode? 'Cause this game is too damn tiny on my screen.
Nope... They got some weird fetish with not allowing fullscreen mode.. I usually just hack the files but Unity is a pain to "hack". With the Renpy game I just changed a line from "AllowFullscreen = False" to "AllowFullscreen=True".

Another reason those two brothers are a pain in the arse.. They tend to take the easy way out.. Instead of making larger images, They just change the resolution to fit. (Or at least I assume thats why they do it. I've worked in Unity before, its remarkably scaleable. No reason for their nonsense)

Reactions: Darkaura

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Still no sex animations? Haha, let's come back in half a year. XD I'm so happy i was their patron for less than a month. Still hoping for a proper reaction from Patreon (kick them out for this BS) but those asskissers just want to see money instead of cleaning their platform from such scum.
Thing is.. That likely wont happen. The reason you can make such weird Patreons is because its a donation service. Just like its legal (But morally reprehensible) to donate money to those cunts from the westboro baptist church and neonazi's. As long as they arent doing something illegale, I dont think Patreon will care. After all, they get a share of the cash, and if they arent in harms way, then why do anything?

Same deal with that Wootch guy who made the original Urban Demons game(Called Urban life), he keeps talking about how hes going to make the game, and condemning Nergal for basically making a better and more fun version of his game. However, the game havent been updated in almost 2 years now, he only pops back on to try and squeeze out just a little more cash from the last few people still believing in him.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Fairly sure Hypno was in Ren'py. Because I destinctly remember using the console to cheat in money, exp and MP.

I think I've deleted the game, but I'll check. But I am very sure HypnoTrainer or what ever it was called was Ren'py. The Magus game and the dungeon crawler game are in Unity though.

*EDIT* Unless of course they changed engine for the final release. I only ever tried the demo, because as per usual they didnt keep their promises and they never made the full version available, and may god damn me to hell if I ever pay money for the full version.

*EDIT EDIT*
Yerp, aint crazy just yet :p redownloaded the demo to make sure I werent talking out of my arse (As I do sometimes)
View attachment 18001
I stand corrected my guy...

You are fucking insane for dling that but good on ya.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I stand corrected my guy...

You are fucking insane for dling that but good on ya.
I'm Danish :p Our internet tends to be rather good. I pay about 10 bucks a month for 50 down 50 up, and its not even fiber :p

Besides.. I couldnt sleep and I cant do anything that makes noise unless I want my girlfriend to elbow me in the groin xD So downloading stuff is better then staring into my roof.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I'm Danish :p Our internet tends to be rather good. I pay about 10 bucks a month for 50 down 50 up, and its not even fiber :p

Besides.. I couldnt sleep and I cant do anything that makes noise unless I want my girlfriend to elbow me in the groin XD So downloading stuff is better then staring into my roof.
I am saying you are nuts for actually taking the time to dl it.

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Besides.. I couldnt sleep and I cant do anything that makes noise unless I want my girlfriend to elbow me in the groin XD So downloading stuff is better then staring into my roof.
I'm sorry, but I just have to comment; do you mean the equivalent of 10usd for 50megabits in both download and upload speeds? Holyfuckinghell. I knew my country's internet was shitty, I didn't think it was THAT shitty.

We pay 6 times that for 7% the speed. How I really wanna burn off the heads of the bloodsucking monopolistic bastards heading out ISP.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but I just have to comment; do you mean the equivalent of 10usd for 50megabits in both download and upload speeds? Holyfuckinghell. I knew my country's internet was shitty, I didn't think it was THAT shitty.

We pay 6 times that for 7% the speed. How I really wanna burn off the heads of the bloodsucking monopolistic bastards heading out ISP.
If you're American, then I feel for you brother. You guys have some of the shittiest net in the world.. Like.. I was listening to my American mate gush over the fact he was getting a business connection and that even though it was costly, it would be sooo fast. (I think it was about 20 down, 20 up for like 30-40 USD a month) and I had to tell him that I pay a third of what he does, for twice that.. and this was around 5 years ago. The only bad thing I have to say about my internet company is the fact that I'm forced to pay for cable too because it uses the TV as an access point or some bull like that, which means I pay about 40 dollars every third month where as the cable tv (that I dont use) makes up about 15 dollars out of the 40... But oh well...

Also, your biggest issue is that Warner cable and that other company has a monopoly on internet in America.. They were literally caught dividing up America so they wouldnt accidentally encroach on each others territories.

+ theres the whole net neutrality thing. I dont believe the promises of "Oh, dont worry, we will regulate ourselves, we deffo wont throttle the internet connection to competing businesses and make you pay out hte nose to get the "premium" version of the internet so you can go back to watching Netflix etc. without being slowed down to a crawl because they compete with our services."

I dont envy you guys. In Denmark we have like 7-12 different internet providers, which is why we get that much internet for that little cash.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
If you're American, then I feel for you brother. You guys have some of the shittiest net in the world.. Like.. I was listening to my American mate gush over the fact he was getting a business connection and that even though it was costly, it would be sooo fast. (I think it was about 20 down, 20 up for like 30-40 USD a month) and I had to tell him that I pay a third of what he does, for twice that.. and this was around 5 years ago. The only bad thing I have to say about my internet company is the fact that I'm forced to pay for cable too because it uses the TV as an access point or some bull like that, which means I pay about 40 dollars every third month where as the cable tv (that I dont use) makes up about 15 dollars out of the 40... But oh well...

Also, your biggest issue is that Warner cable and that other company has a monopoly on internet in America.. They were literally caught dividing up America so they wouldnt accidentally encroach on each others territories.

+ theres the whole net neutrality thing. I dont believe the promises of "Oh, dont worry, we will regulate ourselves, we deffo wont throttle the internet connection to competing businesses and make you pay out hte nose to get the "premium" version of the internet so you can go back to watching Netflix etc. without being slowed down to a crawl because they compete with our services."

I dont envy you guys. In Denmark we have like 7-12 different internet providers, which is why we get that much internet for that little cash.
I'm not American, actually. But what I would give to be able to pay 40usd for a 20mb connection. I'm from the Philippines and we pay, wait for it... about 60usd for a fucking 3.5mbps connection. And that's on a household package. We have one of the most expensive Internet connections in South East Asia thanks to having only 2 major ISPs with one of those only piggybacking off the other greedy asshole of a company. And all of those are on top of terrible customer service that's fast on squeezing money but slow on repairs; it takes them a week to act on the tiniest of problems, while they will immediately cut off connection when you don't pony up on the due date even if it's THEIR fault for not sending the bill on time.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread any more. I was just checking the latest comments on this game when I was reminded about my murderous desire on some corporate assholes.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I'm not American, actually. But what I would give to be able to pay 40usd for a 20mb connection. I'm from the Philippines and we pay, wait for it... about 60usd for a fucking 3.5mbps connection. And that's on a household package. We have one of the most expensive Internet connections in South East Asia thanks to having only 2 major ISPs with one of those only piggybacking off the other greedy asshole of a company. And all of those are on top of terrible customer service that's fast on squeezing money but slow on repairs; it takes them a week to act on the tiniest of problems, while they will immediately cut off connection when you don't pony up on the due date even if it's THEIR fault for not sending the bill on time.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread any more. I was just checking the latest comments on this game when I was reminded about my murderous desire on some corporate assholes.
Wow I feel for you, that's damn shitty. :(

dodo

Apr 26, 2017
I couldn't understand how to level up girls. There's a button on WC as "level up" but it's not active at all times.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I couldn't understand how to level up girls. There's a button on WC as "level up" but it's not active at all times.
You drag and drop the girl into the WC, then you can click it. But theres not really anything to do in the game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes