3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
The game is... Okay, I guess? It needs a zoom function for the love room, and to either reduce the number of clicks outright, or include upgrades that reduce the number of clicks.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
The game is... Okay, I guess? It needs a zoom function for the love room, and to either reduce the number of clicks outright, or include upgrades that reduce the number of clicks.
You can zoom with the mouse wheel, and move while zoomed by holding the right mouse button. Hope that helps.

kljasdfkj

Apr 15, 2017
I don't get where you get "Imaginative and innovative" from. It's a super generic game. Go check out some Japanese authors if you're interested in this style.

I wish it had more content, but considering that this game has been in development for what must be more than a year now and this is all we have, I doubt that'll happen.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
how the fuck i miss this game until now >.< found it on another website then come here for check and facepalm (before fap of course):pokerFace:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the patreon logo used for hide dicks and nipples ....
typically used for undirectly say to everybody : "you want play the game ? then pay for it"

most ridiculous part is the fact patreon dont need the censor as it have an adult section option . but still ... let censor the shit with patreon logo, for let peoples understand clearly what i just say before..

thats far away from the way to get patrons imho

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
I like the art from them. By the way, what happend to their last project Servant's chamber and Hypnoslave ? Are they still working on it ?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I don't get where you get "Imaginative and innovative" from.
How many single male living at home corrupting his mother and sister games are there on here? How many clueless heroine trying to make her way in the world but gets corrupted and exploited?

How many real time alchemy/prostitution/slave-training games?

It's just nice to see something a bit different.

It's a super generic game. Go check out some Japanese authors if you're interested in this style.
Ah, trying to make sense of AGTH gives me a headache after a while.

I wish it had more content, but considering that this game has been in development for what must be more than a year now and this is all we have, I doubt that'll happen.
Oh well, it was fun for an hour or so.

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
that guy make already 3 ea 0.1xxx game and keep doing it. awkward thing is people supporting... it reminds me this video

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah I was big supporter when Servent came out, liked the genre, then it just went downhill, kept switching back and forth, then they put up two Patreon pages to milk it. I asked the DEV since I was supporting one can't I get the other as well. Basically told me if I want both I had to pay for both. So I dropped them. As you can see it has been a year and thye haven't really progressed on any of their games. I wish they would have focused on one at a time. Oh well!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes