3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Version v.0.21A was released. If anyone has access to it and would kindly share it, it would not go unappreciated.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
There is a link up at 8chan. Downloaded it and it's legit, I would share the link here but I can't add links to my posts yet.

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Eh, haven't found anything worthwhile of a download compared to the older version. No new girls,buildings and no night scenes as far as I know. Only thing new is a few "cutscenes" and when you level up the human character she gets a new outfit. I don't recommend downloading this version unless you haven't played the old one. Brozeks are lazy bastards.

Reactions: Extremepants

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So I am often critical of Brozeks games and if they were to get off their asses and actually release good updates instead of bull shit milk money shit then I would dare say this is arguably the best game they have ever produced... But I already know better in a year or more this game will have just about as much content as it does now and will still be milked to fuck thus ruining any chances of them making bank because of their greed....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to play fullscreen ?
the screen is too tiny on my pc :/

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Nope never with these guys games do they make it full screen cause they are retards.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah 4k monitor and you can't see shit in this game.

Is it just me or in .21 are there no new changes?

Last edited:

ememmmm

Nov 13, 2016
is there a way to play fullscreen ?
the screen is too tiny on my pc :/
Run regedit and change value of the key:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Brozeks&CO\The Magus Lab(Alpha v0.21)]
"Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_h3981298716"=dword:00000001

from 0 to 1

digits after mode_h may be different in your case.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So any idea when this fuckin patreon milker gonna update this game?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I dont trust the author of this game.. I believed them once back at the hypno game, to my knowlegde they never finished it.. Instead they started another game.. And then another game.

Though to be honest.. The way they were going with the game werent to my taste (They literally added that you could replace parts of the woman with other shit.. and not like "Oh bigger tits", they literally removed parts of them and installed metal objects... Like piercings gone wrong..)

Reactions: KapitanDupa
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes