3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
guys how do ya get the breeding up stairs on the machine thing working ...how many of them red bottles you need and not sure im making the right ones ?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
the game has been abandoned years ago and wasnt even left in a fully functioning state, just assume most things dont actually work because you're pretty limited on what you can do in general.

Reactions: ShamanLab

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the game has been abandoned years ago and wasnt even left in a fully functioning state, just assume most things dont actually work because you're pretty limited on what you can do in general.
well was sure fun while it lasted LOL just got a massive crash log so yup im going to delete and pray sometime down the road someone bossts this game back to life

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
can someone turn magus lab into apk?, or make similar game with apk format?
Porting it would be damn near impossible without the source code.

As for making one themselves, that's an awful lot of work

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So, what we can build in our Lab in version 0.41a?

Did breeding room even work?

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
So, what we can build in our Lab in version 0.41a?

Did breeding room even work?
Only things you get are 2 prostitutions rooms, age-up/pregnancy room, garden, mine, and sacrifice room.
The closest we have to a breeding room is the pregnancy room which already requires your girls to be pregnant. More than like half of the content shown in the images are fake/unimplemented

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Only things you get are 2 prostitutions rooms, age-up/pregnancy room, garden, mine, and sacrifice room.
The closest we have to a breeding room is the pregnancy room which already requires your girls to be pregnant. More than like half of the content shown in the images are fake/unimplemented
I'ts pity. :(

I tried other games by Brozeks and find out he is kind of uonorganized gamedesigner. He actually know how to make cool games but he newer finished one. :(

upd. Despite all this flaws i give few humbs up to the 4-5 stars reviews about this game. Mostly bacause the game is unique and the game mechanics actually works well.

Reactions: welcomedoom47

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Maid was the best character in this game with highest str and best skill like corrupted maid that allow you gain more str for some of thier health and one of succubus can make other girl pregnant without need to have sex with clients

Jan 25, 2019
Ya'know it's kinda sad how people are still giving them money despite not having mad anything since 2018, that money could've gone into something productive but instead it's lining the pocket of someone who hasn't uploaded anything in over a few years now

Reactions: TGOMD and Red Sand

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
its bit to bad this game idea was abandoned, even on patron even though developer still getting funding for project last update was when this verison came out in 2018.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes