• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Can someone tell me why people still give this guy more than 300$ a month when the patreon page hasn't been updated since may 2018 ?
They're just living in hope. It's not like the industry is awash with games with good gameplay or any gameplay at that. Let alone something that provides an alternative.

And what the fuck is with the single snowflake falling from the top of the screen I already confirmed it's limited to this tab and it's not the monitor itself.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
And what the fuck is with the single snowflake falling from the top of the screen I already confirmed it's limited to this tab and it's not the monitor itself.
Christmas time on f95 my man, giving this site a whole new look (and a whole new moving pixel).

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
This game has been abandoned for a long time. If anyone has only found this game recently then sorry but when finding bugs or running into issues you won't be able to get any help, they will never be fixed. The best way to find solutions will be if you somehow solve it yourself.

dfggf3ewtg3qw

Apr 22, 2020
how do i change day time ?
im on night time and it doesn't change .
also my costumers stop coming so i got nothing to do

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I seriously doubt that...
Am I the only one who found the art style Too much similiar to "Taffy Tales"?
Not to mention that the last post on Maguslab patreon page is "coincidentally" really near to the first release of Taffy Tales...
sorry for double post and lol holy shit yes the art style is indeed very similar

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Linux version from mega not working, Ubutnu 18.04.4
It is working here (arch Linux). I assume the binary is executable (has x), and mount allows exec? Check with:
CODE=bash]ls -l ./The_Magus_Lab_v.0.4A.x86
findmnt -T .[/CODE]
solve executable bit with:
Bash:
chmod u+x ./The_Magus_Lab_v.0.4A.x86
run with
Bash:
./The_Magus_Lab_v.0.4A.x86
If that's not the cause, you could check
Bash:
ldd ./The_Magus_Lab_v.0.4A.x86
to see if there's a library no longer available on your system. If there has been a version upgrade, sometimes making a symlink in current directory to the newer version of the library (*.so) with the old library version name allows the binary to execute.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes