3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Dude made godlike art with alright idea for a game, and vanished. He either died, got bored of scamming for whatever reason he did or got some phat contract doing something else.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Dude made godlike art with alright idea for a game, and vanished. He either died, got bored of scamming for whatever reason he did or got some phat contract doing something else.
They made two games like this and then disappeared. So the usual Pateron schtick. There's a newer game, called "Taffy Tales" with the similar art. So similar, I would bet a pretty penny its the same artist.

Last edited:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
[nevermind: found this: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-magus-lab-v0-41a-brozeks-co.2980/post-565308 .... Doh]
This reminded me - when I last tried to play it I always found that the slaves/girls display hid the basement room [created on lower-left underground (where Lube I guess was to be generated)] so I couldn't manage to see or manipulate and I would always get stuck not being able to use that room

Is there any way for their display to be moved or hidden?

I did like the game but could never progress.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i hope oneday this game gets an update ... wont hold my breath though
I second this. I play it still sometimes. But in this case, it's depending on the dev and what I read so far He was more into milking and stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: str8up

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
I think this might be one of the very last breeding games I haven't already tried, so I might as well change that.

And for those of you hoping for an update:

Unless someone manages to decompile and/or reverse engineer the source code and assets, that's not going to happen.

Unfortunately the dev never made the source code public before vanishing, which AFAIK means that right now continued development isn't possible aside from modding, and modding has plenty of limitations.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes