Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@redmage364 I tried your save file, redecorated the office, skipped the day then returned to the office. No errors for me. Can you show me the error as well?

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Why are my saves not working? All new version saves yet when I try to load I keep getting sent back to home with message that save has been updated to Ver 0.4?

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Why are my saves not working? All new version saves yet when I try to load I keep getting sent back to home with message that save has been updated to Ver 0.4?
Please send me your save file so I can check this.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Probably it is linked with a glitch from one of the earlier updates. The latest version worked fine for me. Attached the fixed save, hopefully this will work for you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
short, fun, semi-solid conceptual foundation... needs a proofreader that has english as a primary language but not too bad overall. Decent grind to reward ratio after the first couple days.

all in all worth watching

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
2 bugs:

When I load a save it tells me it's updated to version 0.4 and I suddenly have to make the costume again.

I cannot craft the sapce extender. Even though I have enough stockings, it insists I don't have enough.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
2 bugs:

When I load a save it tells me it's updated to version 0.4 and I suddenly have to make the costume again.

I cannot craft the sapce extender. Even though I have enough stockings, it insists I don't have enough.
You can try to download the latest version on the main page. (I have refreshed it recently) The bug you mentioned is fixed on that. Alternatively if you send me your save file I will fix that for you.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
You can try to download the latest version on the main page. (I have refreshed it recently) The bug you mentioned is fixed on that. Alternatively if you send me your save file I will fix that for you.
I downloaded the game 2 days ago

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got a error after redecoration and trying to enter office the next day, maybe because I also raised ms fox ph level at the same time, my save is new, I've started from the beggining

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
got a error after redecoration and trying to enter office the next day, maybe because I also raised ms fox ph level at the same time, my save is new, I've started from the beggining
Please send me your save file so I can check and fix it for you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've thought I had the latest version, just downloaded it again and it worked, thanks

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
I was stuck without a component as a weapon and couldn't find it after the TV event for that man, is this the end of the current version?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes