Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I see. Can you please try to explain what exactly is the bug and when does it appear so I can try to reproduce it? If you have a save file that can help me as well.

Best regards
Alteus

Reactions: armagedon555

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm, I seem to have a bug. Updating from version 0.31 to 0.4. It gives me the alert that its been updated, but if I try to finish the day, the game gives me an exception.

Traceback log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Played a little bit, like the concept and the world building i've seen thus far. As a bit of constructive criticism I feel like screen navigation / clickable could be made more obvious. At some points they are a bit too subtle to be obvious at first glance.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi @Alteus , unfortunately version from workupload is not working properly with old saves, i.e. saves from 31.
It says saves updated to 0.4 and while trying to sleep 8 hours I've got exception. Attached

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi @Alteus , unfortunately version from workupload is not working properly with old saves, i.e. saves from 31.
It says saves updated to 0.4 and while trying to sleep 8 hours I've got exception. Attached
Hmm, when we test the new version we usually test it with both a brand new and the latest updated saves. Apologies for this issue.
Would it be possible to send me your old save file as well so I can check?

Reactions: Mister Ed

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So you cant finish building one of the items included in the update because an item needed hasnt been added yet?

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Have to give a like due to active dev Alteus that is answering and helping us lame pirates.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
@Pif paf @TheImage - I think I have found the issue. I will create a permanent fix but you can amend it easily on your machine as well:
- Load your old save (get the message that it is updated to 0.4)
- Open console (Shift - O)
- Enter there: $ player.version = "0.3"
- ReSave the game.
- ReLoad the game.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@Pif paf @TheImage - I think I have found the issue. I will create a permanent fix but you can amend it easily on your machine as well:
- Load your old save (get the message that it is updated to 0.4)
- Open console (Shift - O)
- Enter there: $ player.version = "0.3"
- ReSave the game.
- ReLoad the game.
Thanks a LOT!
I just restarted the new version game and I found another strange behavior:
when I'm in the less than 10 days time frame when I sleep 8 hours at 11p.m./23.00 then I'm skipping one day. When I skip day instead of go to sleep at 11 p.m./23 I land at 8a.m. next day

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Just gave this game a try. It certainly has potential. I feel like it might be improved if it had a little bit of variation in the co-worker routine/dynamic. They are always there, in the same outfit, in the same position, waiting to do the same thing. I realize that progression is pretty quick as it doesn't take long to make the pens and create a change in one of the people. If the game is meant to be very short, or there will continue to be quick escalation then it may not get stale (not sure how many more stages can be worked in when it only took 2 to get to sex). Just a thought that a little variation might be a good thing.

Side note: during the tutorial the game says to advance time using the coAch... obviously should be coUch (minor typo). On the subject of the couch though, since the game has a number of things time-locked, it feels like the couch should have a "sleep until 8am option." I find it frustrating to wake up at 7 or 7:30 and can't do anything except go back to sleep. And going to sleep gives no option that then doesn't advance time well past 8 when the day starts (I know, how many days to complete anything isn't really a factor in this game. If the day starts at 8, I'd still like a way to start at 8 anyway).

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.4.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Alteus

redmage364

Feb 14, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error message after redecorating the office? I have attached the save file where I'm getting the error.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes