VN Ren'Py The Libido Enigma [Ch. 2.0] [broiler_x]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
XMmhOw.png

Overview:
Dive into a world of biotech mystery! As a researcher, you uncover a potential flaw with the female libido enhancement drug within your biotech company. Along the way you encounter several potential female love interests including: a passionate young scientist, a mysterious whistleblower, and a charismatic CEO. Your decisions will shape not only your romantic future but also the fate of libido-enhancing research and ethical standards.
Let's unravel The Libido Enigma together!​
Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-16
Developer: broiler_x -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linus: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android
(Untested): - - - -

Other:
Walkthrough Mod

5FstVi.jpg cV45SU.jpg DrhtBa.jpg IEcVR4.jpg TkpsbE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Got an error in unzip, missing webp le010329.
Was this the mac or PC version? I just checked the game files and that image is there. I had outsiders test both the mac and PC builds all the way through without issues. I just uploaded the final files to mega today, and I haven't tested those specific downloads, so let me check on those. Thanks for the feedback.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Libido Enigma (definition)
A riddle shrouded in mystery within a complexity encased in ambiguity within deep confusion.
Or in simpler terms ( Women ) :sneaky:

Looks interesting.
Thanks, broiler_x

Last edited:
Reactions: broiler_x

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709135220998.png
The ”place” has a name: the lab. Use the designated name for where you, as a scientist, would like to conduct most of your work doing experiments. Sure thing you have all but forgotten about it, hence why you do not even know what ”the place” is actually called anymore.
I appreciate any feedback!

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLibidoEnigma-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Was this the mac or PC version? I just checked the game files and that image is there. I had outsiders test both the mac and PC builds all the way through without issues. I just uploaded the final files to mega today, and I haven't tested those specific downloads, so let me check on those. Thanks for the feedback.
PC from Up2Share
Did another DL from UploadNow and no issue.

Reactions: broiler_x

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Along the way you encounter several potential female love interests including: a passionate young scientist, a mysterious whistleblower, and a charismatic CEO.
good-good.jpg

Your decisions will shape not only your romantic future but also the fate of libido-enhancing research and ethical standards.
Hello dev, taking into account that description, could you say some of the planned tags? and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes