HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sychotech

Nov 5, 2018
If Only This project Was Revived.
My guess is the Creators got hit with a "Cease and Desist", and went Code Black. not that id blame them. the Art style is Just a Little to on the nose to the actual show, witch im sure a lot of people appreciate, But that can get Vary Dangerous. at a certain point it cant really be called a Coincidence anymore, that's wean lawyers get involved (and in this case {depending on your Reagan's AOC Laws} the Police).

That said i fully agree, while it lacked any kind of content, making it more of a Proof of concept more then anything. however it has an honestly Astonishing UI system. it fit the art style, was remarkably simple yet informative, and while not entirely unique it appears mostly 'hand made'. if it had any content id almost say i was impressed.

Reactions: 1Rick1

Dude Lebowski

Jul 5, 2018
If they don't make any money on it, they're more likely to be able to use it legally, but as soon as their first patron tosses them a dollar, they'll need either the creative rights, or more artistic creativity.

sychotech

Nov 5, 2018
If they don't make any money on it, they're more likely to be able to use it legally, but as soon as their first patron tosses them a dollar, they'll need either the creative rights, or more artistic creativity.
not necessarily, theirs ways around that. given just how close to the original art style and use of characters names, and just how easily a really young/dyslexic kid could misspell Loud to Lewd or something close enough for auto correct, or it might just show up in a Proper search by mistake, if under images only. a case could easily be made for something along the lines of plagiarism or deformation of product, that it could reflect on owner company as a whole, or some bullshit like that anyway. you'd only really need a 'Good Enough' lawyer, and big companies and such can often afford to Splurge on much better ones if they Really want something dead.
witch i mean, it is a Nickelodeon property, they may not be Disney but i would assume Viacom would protect their brand.

Sep 19, 2017
What really happened was the change in patreon policy on incest and he basically choose to close the project before he really had time to work on it. There's apparently another creator doing something similar currently on front page.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I just learned about this project, since a new one about the same cartoon just started, so im probably coming very late to say anything but it makes me sad to see that this game got cut out so early, and even sadder seeing how the internet treated you OP, i just hope everything is fine now in your life, and dont let the internet discourage you, try to ignore everything that is just trash talking and brings no real criticism or anything at all, i know it can be hard since there are a lot of toxic people in here. I dont even know if you are ever getting to read this, i just wanted you to know that there are also some good people in here that will support you. Not sure if you just gave up working in this kind of game, or if you have plans to ever launch another project, but if you do i wish you good luck.

Herne

Feb 14, 2020
I thought that since this could be considered parody, it would be protected under the 1st amendment.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Honestly not hoping at all, just saying i was impressed by his attempt to prove the community wrong. However, he failed to implement one completed quest, meaning the pregnancy tag is a lie and it doesn't have any artwork (perhaps maybe the backgrounds?) that are its own. which is just sad on many levels and makes me question his level of understanding in making a game and/or his ability to prioritize.
Has anyone considered picking it back up and finishing it up in his stead? it'd be a good game if it was finished with its intended options, etc. just putting that out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone considered picking it back up and finishing it up in his stead? it'd be a good game if it was finished with its intended options, etc. just putting that out there.
It would be interesting but it's not like i'm looking for lewds of loud house in particular. I wouldn't complain though if someone did try this plot again. Art is my only concern and the art in this one had potential but it gone.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
theirs no content and ive played for a hour and i got no where what a let down im deleting it i thought it would be a good game but i was partly let down it looks good and has some promise but at this time im not sure about the state of the game and downloading it again till i know its good and safe

MysticFox

Nov 9, 2017
i wonder if it was due to patron rules too, subscribestar would be a great place though try start again if he decided to revive it

Reactions: jinxw1

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
So.. is there like any content at all ?
The only mission I can advance is the dinner one and not even the grilled cheese one works...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes