HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot.png

Overview
This game uses my Explore! framework. It is a room-based exploration lifesim that follows the main character of the Nickelodeon show, The Loud House, in his exploits during summer vacation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2017-12-10
Release Date: 2017-12-10
Censorship: No
Version: 0.17.12.10
Developer: Elerneron -
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

All: - - -

screenshot.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's some problems I've found and some tips.

Problem. I'm in the intro scene just entered the parents bedroom. I chose an option but decided to go back on a save and choose another. I'm getting the following error:

And bellow that there's a bigger one which I cant screenshot but I selected it and copy pasted it here.
Code:
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
Size: >" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'size' of undefined
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'unique' of undefined>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'equip' of undefined
Now this game is more a proof of concept where it stands now but I have to admit I like it, specially for an html game. It's totally different from what I've seen and although it looks a bit messy at first it's quite easy to understand and in seconds you're fully aware of what everything is. One thing I'd like to see would be more dark colors in the text since the background for the majority light it helps that the colors are darker, and also the font size on the dialog options needs to be increased since it's somewhat hard to read. Overall I liked it and I can't wait to see where future versions go :)

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
How much content?

EDIT - Lol, virtually no content. Skip this, cool concept and good art but it's nothing more than a proof of concept

Last edited:

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Here's some problems I've found and some tips.

Problem. I'm in the intro scene just entered the parents bedroom. I chose an option but decided to go back on a save and choose another. I'm getting the following error:

And bellow that there's a bigger one which I cant screenshot but I selected it and copy pasted it here.
Code:
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'icon' of undefined
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
Size: >" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help;">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'size' of undefined
>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'unique' of undefined>" style="padding: 0.25em; background-color: rgb(85, 17, 17); border-left: 0.5em solid rgb(204, 34, 34); cursor: help; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Qarmic sans Abridged"; font-size: 10.245px; text-align: center;">Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'equip' of undefined
Now this game is more a proof of concept where it stands now but I have to admit I like it, specially for an html game. It's totally different from what I've seen and although it looks a bit messy at first it's quite easy to understand and in seconds you're fully aware of what everything is. One thing I'd like to see would be more dark colors in the text since the background for the majority light it helps that the colors are darker, and also the font size on the dialog options needs to be increased since it's somewhat hard to read. Overall I liked it and I can't wait to see where future versions go :)
I should have tested the save system. It appears that something I have done doesn't like SugarCube's save system. I may have to discuss the issue with TheMadExile, creator of SugarCube.

How much content?

EDIT - Lol, virtually no content. Skip this, cool concept and good art but it's nothing more than a proof of concept
It's two weeks old. Yeah, give me a little time. At least it's playable.

It will never probably have any, since its Eleron, guy who has started something like 50000 games by now. This is his thing, he creates a game, does 1 or 2 updates than stops and moves to other one.
That's fair I suppose. I have had difficulty in the past. I can maintain interest in a project for about 6 months. I usually don't even have something playable by then. So what's different with this project? Well, I've only been working on it for two weeks. The Engine is 98% done (only one feature left to code). That's more than I've ever done with my six month projects. Everything from here on out is almost entirely content addition. So that's about 22 weeks of content until I might get bored and move on. Additionally, content is designed to be easy to add . . . and I have writing partners. So yeah, this project is very different from my previous attempts.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So yeah, this project is very different from my previous attempts.
Words mean little to me anymore, far too many creators always promise that "things are different now". You don't need to tell us anything, just make your game and your actions will speak louder.

Good luck to you buddeh, hopefully we'll have something in a few months time worth playing. Good art and concept though so it's a good start

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Words mean little to me anymore, far too many creators always promise that "things are different now". You don't need to tell us anything, just make your game and your actions will speak louder.

Good luck to you buddeh, hopefully we'll have something in a few months time worth playing. Good art and concept though so it's a good start
Fair enough.

Reactions: GallerieDuIb

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Huh. Is this the Same Lewd House that was being worked on months ago on 4chan?

There was even a teeny build for it at the time

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think I remember a very basic version of this done in ren'py before being posted on 4chan, like half a year ago.

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
Huh. Is this the Same Lewd House that was being worked on months ago on 4chan?

There was even a teeny build for it at the time
I have been working on this exclusively at until today. I posted the very first day I started the project 5 March 2017. So its been 13 days. I guess there could be a different game under the same name. It could even be a Loud House parody as Lewd House is an obvious parody name for the series. I don't go to 4 chan, so I couldn't tell you for certain.

Reactions: Maericke

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I have been working on this exclusively at until today. I posted the very first day I started the project 5 March 2017. So its been 13 days. I guess there could be a different game under the same name. It could even be a Loud House parody as Lewd House is an obvious parody name for the series. I don't go to 4 chan, so I couldn't tell you for certain.
Yeah it was a loud house parody. I guess it's just a very easy spoof name to think of to turn loud into lewd. This already is 100 times better than what was posten on 4chan before, though

Last edited:

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the one months ago was very bare-bones in terms of stats and content. There was only a few interactions at the time, but there was a night-time version of every room already implemented, but no night content yet. Nothing lewd yet actually then.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I also thought it's the Lewd House from last year that has finally taken some form.

P.S.: the version number in the title is reeeaally misguiding :p just saying

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
I also thought it's the Lewd House from last year that has finally taken some form.

Sorry, I like YY.MM.DD.## versioning . . . which I know is not real versioning.

Reactions: Cryosin

Formerly 'geriatre'
Aug 22, 2016

it's just numbers, doesn't mean anything

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I like the art style, it's bright, silly and happy. I just can't see this ever getting sexy or arousing.
The screen layout doesn't work on ultrawide though: upload_2017-3-18_18-35-27.png
Look at that scrollbar! I see way more text on my 16:9 monitor.

Reactions: if95
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes