HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Okay, I'm really looking forward to a new update.
I fully understand your situation and I hope it will turn out well soon

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
This didn't age well lmao
You're right, I'm a looser who can't make a game despite my best intentions. The universe hates me, and when it finally looks like I might succeed it kills the most important person in my life and takes away all my free time in one fell swoop. Then when I finally get used to having almost no time for myself, and think I might be able to actually pick myself up, people keep stopping by to knock me back down. So everyone who though I couldn't do it . . . you were right. I give up. You win.

12E45b78g

May 2, 2018
You're right, I'm a looser who can't make a game despite my best intentions. The universe hates me, and when it finally looks like I might succeed it kills the most important person in my life and takes away all my free time in one fell swoop. Then when I finally get used to having almost no time for myself, and think I might be able to actually pick myself up, people keep stopping by to knock me back down. So everyone who though I couldn't do it . . . you were right. I give up. You win.
Hey man, life sucks for a lot of people. Right now it sucks because even though I never commented on your game, I actually thought it was a great game in the making and was anxiously waiting for the next update even though it's marked as abandoned. If you're truly letting go of this game then at least know that I did think you could do it. I hope you find the happiness that you deserve.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
So one little gust of wind knocks you over and you stay down? Let me give you a reason, maybe other reasons may come out of this. Whatever.
First of all, FUCK OTHER PEOPLE! You'll have critics coming out your ass and shitting all over everything you create. This is a fact of life, "Life's not fair, life is life." No matter if it's good or bad. People suck, period!
Create things out of spite, piss people off. Make it to where people ask you to do it like this and then You do the opposite. I'm not asking you to make terrible games, I'm asking you to feed off their contempt as inspiration to finish a game. Give all those "Fuck You's" to those people who deserve it, this has kept me going for years when everything (and everyone) were against me. I got many daggers in my back to prove it.
Look, you are talented and I like this game. And it's a damn shame when good things are left to die. I don't know you personally but things can only get worse if you let them, if you let people get you down. There are allot of miserable fucks out there so don't let them easily recruit you in their shit sandwich circle jerk. Peace...

Puzzlehead

Jul 9, 2017
So I looked into the source Code of it. There so many conversations but to behonest I have absolutly no clue how to trigger them or how to get there.
Anyone any idea who knows about stuff like that?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay, the art style {obviously from the program} doesn't thrill me, and i've never seen any of the show but wotthehell, wotthehell, toujours gai, toujour gai, there's a dance in the old girl yet.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Game releases in 2017, people thought dev would make couple updates and move on, Dev tries for 2 years... Given the hate that started for this guy i'm impressed he lasted a year. i mean if i was in his shoes given the hate recieved i would've probably given up being a developer.

Don't know if the dev reads these comments but buddy, you got my respect but you got dealt the shit hand of having three shit posters and people forgetting the difference between hobby work, and work-work. Hell i forget often which is why i don't say any shit.

Reactions: Sengai

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Rooting for you buddy, hope it goes well and this xan be continued also if it can be android ported when or if it gets done

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
For those that are hoping that he returns or makes updates, Its safe to say it won't be happening. His pateon is gone, and so is the blog link.

• Sad
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
For those that are hoping that he returns or makes updates, Its safe to say it won't be happening. His pateon is gone, and so is the blog link.
Honestly not hoping at all, just saying i was impressed by his attempt to prove the community wrong. However, he failed to implement one completed quest, meaning the pregnancy tag is a lie and it doesn't have any artwork (perhaps maybe the backgrounds?) that are its own. which is just sad on many levels and makes me question his level of understanding in making a game and/or his ability to prioritize.

Reactions: Daveck
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes