HTML Abandoned The Lewd House: The Summer Of Sexy-time [v17.12.10] [Elerneron]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

tyciol

May 12, 2018
I read the OP but am not able to find a download link for this, can someone PM it to me?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just how far can you go in the game? I got the thumb drive from Lisa and Lincoln has decided to seduce Lynn first, but I can't advance further. (All the listed options are 'planned for future updates', or some such.)

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
So the game was complete abandoned? Because I remember that Elerneron said someone was working in the game, I don't remember if making the art or what, but that was like years ago.

Trybutyoucant

Jul 12, 2021
The game was abandoned in an early stage, the developer only made the UI, the characters, some conversations and the tutorial and nothing more. The game is empty. The game was abandoned 6 years ago, don't waste your time.
Wellp, seems like this is finally the time to pick up those HTML courses and study the ancient arts of the Degrees of Lewdity's code.
Or, whoever continues this should be unbound by silly morals.

Reactions: Luckzor

StartchMann

Dec 10, 2021
Hey, so I'm normally one to lurk but I got curious about this one and thought I should put this here...
The game is built on this software called Twine...
At that, an older version (current is 2.5.1, the version used is 1.4.3)
But let's get to the main part!
I found this easily by opening up the .html file in a text editor and found it used Twine version 1.4.3 with the Sucarcube Story Format. (I know that might be confusing, just don't worry about it)
Initially, I looked up what Twine was (you can too if you're not familiar, it's basically a choose-your-own-adventure game creation software) and downloaded the latest version.
Now, it does have an import feature where you can import built HTML files/games, but when I tried that it didn't work...
After much searching, testing, and playing around I eventually found and downloaded Twine version 1.4.3 and tried to import the game and... it worked! The whole game was laid out in front of me!
Now, it's not over yet!
I tried "testing" the game (as Twine has a "Test" feature) but it just flat out doesn't work... It messes with the page formatting with additional debug(?) stuff...
But if I built the game fully and put it next to the folder full of the images (like it is when you download it) and it worked perfectly as if nothing had changed! (If you run it by itself, it just doesn't load the images but otherwise seems to run fine...
Now, I'm no coder and definitely no artist but I thought I would put this here to give whoever continues on a head start.
At that, it looks like super easy code. Even with my almost zero coding experience, I could probably do the coding for the game...
But if someone really wanted to continue this game even if they didn't know about coding, it probably wouldn't be too hard to learn the language that twine uses. (And kind of figure out what is happening with the code already there)

But anyways, like I said, though i'd just put this here and share my findings to hopefully jumpstart someone else!

Edit (While drafting this message): I found that when testing, there's a "Debug Panel" to disable toe debug text that appears when testing. It can be hard to get to, though, but you can try to change the zoom level in your browser and change the size of the browser window it eventually gets to a spot where you can access it.

Edit 2: I should also mention the game is actually very stable, it just kind of falls apart when you get to the unfinished parts...

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Why good games with good art, take hell time to get updates or the devs just crack they head on a brick-wall and give up without making any sense? This game get potential, just need to correct some bugs and try think a little in what to do in future... If you get other plans at least get it on "onhold"...

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, so I'm normally one to lurk but I got curious about this one and thought I should put this here...
The game is built on this software called Twine...
At that, an older version (current is 2.5.1, the version used is 1.4.3)
But let's get to the main part!
I found this easily by opening up the .html file in a text editor and found it used Twine version 1.4.3 with the Sucarcube Story Format. (I know that might be confusing, just don't worry about it)
Initially, I looked up what Twine was (you can too if you're not familiar, it's basically a choose-your-own-adventure game creation software) and downloaded the latest version.
Now, it does have an import feature where you can import built HTML files/games, but when I tried that it didn't work...
After much searching, testing, and playing around I eventually found and downloaded Twine version 1.4.3 and tried to import the game and... it worked! The whole game was laid out in front of me!
Now, it's not over yet!
I tried "testing" the game (as Twine has a "Test" feature) but it just flat out doesn't work... It messes with the page formatting with additional debug(?) stuff...
But if I built the game fully and put it next to the folder full of the images (like it is when you download it) and it worked perfectly as if nothing had changed! (If you run it by itself, it just doesn't load the images but otherwise seems to run fine...
Now, I'm no coder and definitely no artist but I thought I would put this here to give whoever continues on a head start.
At that, it looks like super easy code. Even with my almost zero coding experience, I could probably do the coding for the game...
But if someone really wanted to continue this game even if they didn't know about coding, it probably wouldn't be too hard to learn the language that twine uses. (And kind of figure out what is happening with the code already there)

But anyways, like I said, though i'd just put this here and share my findings to hopefully jumpstart someone else!

Edit (While drafting this message): I found that when testing, there's a "Debug Panel" to disable toe debug text that appears when testing. It can be hard to get to, though, but you can try to change the zoom level in your browser and change the size of the browser window it eventually gets to a spot where you can access it.

Edit 2: I should also mention the game is actually very stable, it just kind of falls apart when you get to the unfinished parts...
I know I am pretty late in seeing this post, but I would love to see this get restarted. I hope you have been working on it. Unfortunately, I have no skills to provide myself. However, I can provide support if this does get going.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Why good games with good art, take hell time to get updates or the devs just crack they head on a brick-wall and give up without making any sense? This game get potential, just need to correct some bugs and try think a little in what to do in future... If you get other plans at least get it on "onhold"...
If I remember correctly I read a post from him on another forum that he had to take a break because of various circumstances and it had currently taken over someone else from his team but unfortunately there were disputes and he was bullied out and thus the project was put on hold and when he wanted to start again his mother died and he was somewhat overwhelmed with the situation.

Maybe there is this small chance that he will start again one day.

Alternative would be The Lewdest House is still at the beginning but it really has potential.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes