• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Flash The Legend of LUST [2022-04-13] [PGSPOTSTUDIOS]

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is this the great plain update (july 15th) or the bull update ? On the patreon page it says the newest update is the Bull update (august 24th)

aGenerater

Apr 29, 2018
Is this the great plain update (july 15th) or the bull update ? On the patreon page it says the newest update is the Bull update (august 24th)
it Is the great plain update (july 15th).
it says it in the changelog and under the developers name.

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Thread will be updated once again when the creator releases the newest version of the game "Bull update" for 1$ patreons. To my understanding that will happen within the next 24-48 hours.

Reactions: ColoCala and Fed

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
it Is the great plain update (july 15th).
it says it in the changelog and under the developers name.
Yeah that's why I'm asking because it says "newest version" so I thought something wasn't right

Thread will be updated once again when the creator releases the newest version of the game "Bull update" for 1$ patreons. To my understanding that will happen within the next 24-48 hours.
Ok thanks for the info !

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah that's why I'm asking because it says "newest version" so I thought something wasn't right

Ok thanks for the info !
The reason why I said newest version was because it was the newest version at the time. They updated the game literally a few hours after me updating the thread.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
The reason why I said newest version was because it was the newest version at the time. They updated the game literally a few hours after me updating the thread.
Haha ok, thanks for the upload though that's kind, didn't want to be rude or anything

Reactions: MunchyCat

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
I cant see the sex scenes.... its all blank
Tells me to install adobe flash player when i run Unity game exe.
So i did, but still nothing shows.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Inconsistency of CG in this game is amazing. We have collection of quite good flash games mixed with "early internet" tier of flash loops consisting of few frames. Game seems like a excuse to bundle unrelated flash animation together.

Reactions: JJDLT2

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
For those still having issues getting scenes to work cause of flash, read the RUN_GAME_INSTRUCTIONS.txt

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay, so the time skipping thing leads to a slightly darker screen, then time passing by at 1 min per 1 real second. This seemed to go on forever, and I lost all player control. Wtf do I do at this point? xD

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Guys, how to make Maria give me a blowjob? How to level her up? I got her Lustiness to 11/9 and nothing happened.
Man honestly this game is kinda trash. I'd wait a year or two and see how far it's gotten by then. I don't think the devs have any real organization skills, this game is a collection of scatter thoughts and ideas.

G

gonkigan

Its a great game, im afraid about 2020 flash will be dead, i hope that just the plugin will be dead and not the standalone or projector.

Lucius Darkmaar

Sep 8, 2018
Hello MunchyCat i gonna ask you just...one question.
Did you upload the August 24th update (the bull update) i need to download the Game, so please dude reply this message. Well if you want.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
i downloaded latest version from their site, but i cant understand what to do after tutorial. I can use only map and ego cave.

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes