2.10 star(s) 11 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
there a newest update... not sure what is it cause im not a patreon

NIshu

Feb 18, 2018
When downloading flash player, make sure to choose option FP28 with Opera & Chromium - PPAPI. This fixed it for me, and yeah, this game can be hazardous to your GPU. Hope it gets optimized in the future as I really enjoy the premise of the game.
Thanks for this Information Dude!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@MunchyCat it seems they have a lot of other games such as sex archive or HotDrive but i see like they could get from the main game... maybe i right maybe i wrong... do you have any more info?

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
@MunchyCat it seems they have a lot of other games such as sex archive or HotDrive but i see like they could get from the main game... maybe i right maybe i wrong... do you have any more info?
I think most of the stuff is already in the game. However I am not quite sure. I don't really play this game.

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
I've spent the last couple of hours trying to figure that out. I managed to extract the main theme from the unity asset files and used it to try and lookup the song using a few different sources, to no avail.

It's bothering me because I feel like I've heard it before (or something very similar). It strikes me as very "trailer-music-esque", which would make a lot of sense considering two of the other songs used in the game are composed by Really Slow Motion ("Sequencer" and "Blades of Steel" in case you wanted the name of those two). Could be any one of different composers like Really Slow Motion, Position Music, Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, Immediate Music, etc...

Not sure if that helps at all or not. If anyone can pin point which damn song that main menu theme is, I would be super happy to know cuz not knowing is driving me up the wall!
Finaly found all oft he songs. The list is in the credits....

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes